Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 (20429 Views)

"I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer / Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 by wakes: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
Play on
Re: Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 by bewla(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
RafaWest:
I believe he can play until his 38-39 without a problem. His performance and his body health look like he is 24 years old, not 34. The only thing that can end his career is an injury.
and if Messi end is
Re: Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 by Okeyzemma: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
shogsman:

So you're suggesting they should give him because he is old and they should ignore those that actually worked and deserve it.
kenzysmith:
The moment these guy retire i will take a break from watching football, i will only resume watching football when his son turn to professional. Jao felix have not impress me one bit
Re: Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 by Okeyzemma: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
shogsman:

So you're suggesting they should give him because he is old and they should ignore those that actually worked and deserve it.
kenzysmith:
The moment these guy retire i will take a break from watching football, i will only resume watching football when his son turn to professional. Jao felix have not impress me one bit
even me
Re: Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 by kingsleyds(m): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
individually I think Messi is far better than Ronaldo...more goals, assists,vision, passing, playmaking, dribbles,freekicks this man has everything and make extraordinary ordinary... still that man takes the blame for his team while individually he grabs MOTMs and man of tournaments in both club level and international level... how can you compare a player who is a mere goalscorer (that too tapins) to a complete player like him..it should be end of discussion when supercomputers and legends favours Messi.

igwefivestar:
which Messi, is it the one that only run when he has the ball. Messi will retire at the age of 35. Bookmark this.
Re: Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 by FEGNO: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
A very proud peacock. You will play till 40 as if you own your life. By his grace and blessing I hope you do play till 40. Do have some humility bro
Re: Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 by igwefivestar(m): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
kingsleyds:
individually I think Messi is far better than Ronaldo...more goals, assists,vision, passing, playmaking, dribbles,freekicks this man has everything and make extraordinary ordinary... still that man takes the blame for his team while individually he grabs MOTMs and man of tournaments in both club level and international level... how can you compare a player who is a mere goalscorer (that too tapins) to a complete player like him..it should be end of discussion when supercomputers and legends favours Messi.

did this epistle u wrote here relate in anywhere to what we are discussing?
Re: Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
TechCapon:
I think Ronaldo should be given this year's balon d'or because age is not on his side anymore. The way he keeps hyping himself it shows that if he misses this year's balon d'or it's over. He can't fight for it anymore but Messi still has age on his side
Given for where??
By winning boring SerieA??
By playing Origi's role in UEFA Nations League??
By coming 4th on goal chart behind Quagrilera, Piatek and Zapata??

Na!!! Ronaldo has the worst stat of his career last season... He should not be among top 6 for the Ballon d'or ideally.. He will still make the top 3 because his marketing name is Cristiano Ronaldo!!! Messi, VVD and Allison are far better in 2019!!!!
Re: Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
Suspect33:
#GOAT... until Messi leaves Barcelona and move elsewhere and also win something with Argentina, Ronaldo will always have an edge in the GOAT battle
That is Ronaldo's theory!!!
Say your own!!
Re: Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kingmiah:
Ororo
Origi??
Re: Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 by charlesm91(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

This is the first time, he won't mention Messi in any of his comments. Insecurity no be small thing
It's excerpts from the same interview in which he talks about Messi.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 by KendrickAyomide: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
TechCapon:
I think Ronaldo should be given this year's balon d'or because age is not on his side anymore. The way he keeps hyping himself it shows that if he misses this year's balon d'or it's over. He can't fight for it anymore but Messi still has age on his side
what a stupid comment
Re: Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 by yawehoverall: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
RafaWest:

G.O.A.T. = the Greatest Of All Time

Wow! Cool.. thanks cheesy
Re: Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 by TechCapon(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
eni4real:
Given for where??
By winning boring SerieA??
By playing Origi's role in UEFA Nations League??
By coming 4th on goal chart behind Quagrilera, Piatek and Zapata??

Na!!! Ronaldo has the worst stat of his career last season... He should not be among top 6 for the Ballon d'or ideally.. He will still make the top 3 because his marketing name is Cristiano Ronaldo!!! Messi, VVD and Allison are far better in 2019!!!!
what of the nation's league
Re: Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
TechCapon:
what of the nation's league
Cristiano played an Origi role in the UEFA Nations League for Portugal, he didn't score in the final like Origi did for Liverpool tho!

Infact Bernaldo Silva deserves all the praise for his extraordinary success in the Nation's league and being the best player of the Man city team that won the historic domestic treble!!!

5 Trophies by Silva is greater than 3 trophies by Ronaldo!!!

Why should they sacrifice Bernaldo because he is Portuguese and a more marketing brand should be nominated instead??
Re: Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 by oshiokpu(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
kvngceci:
Equilog Technical Training Institute in partnership with Hardhat Training Center U.S.A and OSHA. We offer an Excellent, Effective and a Professional Training in heavy duty machines as Crane, Excavator, Forklift, Pay loader, Swamp buggy. Registration is currently on-going for the next batch of Professional Crane Operator Training starting September 9, 2019.
Endeavor to register early...

Cynthia?
Re: Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 by Olumeme: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
TechCapon:

He should be given award because age is not on his side? Hehehehehehe
Re: Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 23, 2019
Why not?
Isn't he the best goat of all time...
Re: Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 23, 2019
eni4real:
Cristiano played an Origi role in the UEFA Nations League for Portugal, he didn't score in the final like Origi did for Liverpool tho!

Infact Bernaldo Silva deserves all the praise for his extraordinary success in the Nation's league and being the best player of the Man city team that won the historic domestic treble!!!

5 Trophies by Silva is greater than 3 trophies by Ronaldo!!!

Why should they sacrifice Bernaldo because he is Portuguese and a more marketing brand should be nominated instead??
the match wey e score hatrick nko u....must you be biased always
Re: Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2019
segunmelvin:
the match wey e score hatrick nko u....must you be biased always
But Bernaldo Silva is the best player of the tournament!!! He is also the best player of the Man City that win the historic domestic treble...

He is the best Portugal player to be considered for UEFA best award, not a player that played an Origi role in just one match...
Bernaldo Silva is relegated because he is not a big name with a marketing status of Cristiano!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off / Photos Of Super Eagles Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Guinea / AFCON 2019: Why each Quarter-finals side will progress (and why they won't)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.