Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

All Paypal Issues And Discussions Here - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All Paypal Issues And Discussions Here (2195 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help / Say Bye-Bye To Nigerian Paypal Issues-Open and Verify Your Account In One Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Paypal Issues And Discussions Here by Yang1993: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
USA FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL AVAILABLE
ADDRESS VERIFIED
ID VERIFIED

INSTANT DELIVERY.
ACCOUNT COMES WITH DOCUMENTS USED FOR VERIFICATION

INTERESTED?
CONTACT WHATSAPP ONLY: +2347064571275

Kind Regards
VERIFY
Re: All Paypal Issues And Discussions Here by Jidonskii(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hello, I have a limited Lesotho business PayPal account, they are asking me to verify my business information, I gave my business a Nigerian address when opening the account. Do I need to change the address to a Lesotho one?
Re: All Paypal Issues And Discussions Here by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Jidonskii:
Hello, I have a limited Lesotho business PayPal account, they are asking me to verify my business information, I gave my business a Nigerian address when opening the account. Do I need to change the address to a Lesotho one?
You need a Lesotho address (proof of address document) to submit to PayPal. It can be a utility or phone bill, or govt issued document that shows the Lesotho address. The document must bear your name. If you have the document as soft copy, print it out and take a snapshot, and sent to PayPal. But before sending, add the new address to your PayPal account.
For more info, check my signature for contact.
Re: All Paypal Issues And Discussions Here by Jidonskii(m): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

You need a Lesotho address (proof of address document) to submit to PayPal. It can be a utility or phone bill, or govt issued document that shows the Lesotho address. The document must bear your name. If you have the document as soft copy, print it out and take a snapshot, and sent to PayPal. But before sending, add the new address to your PayPal account.
For more info, check my signature for contact.
They are not asking about my residential address, they are asking about my business information, i.e. location of my business, which by the way I used my Nigerian address and the account was restored
Re: All Paypal Issues And Discussions Here by noblemikky(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Do u need a trusted and reliable buyer for all paypal funds, kindly send me a message on 08099020123
Re: All Paypal Issues And Discussions Here by Searchingvictor: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2022
Jidonskii:

They are not asking about my residential address, they are asking about my business information, i.e. location of my business, which by the way I used my Nigerian address and the account was restored
Re: All Paypal Issues And Discussions Here by LamiTxchange: 4:07am On Mar 08, 2023
I buy/sell

PayPal
Zelle
Skrill
Venmo
Cashapp
Cash mailing
Payoneer
Wire transfers
Gift cards
Btc, Eth, Usd

Re: All Paypal Issues And Discussions Here by skultrick(m): 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
Jidonskii:

Please I urgently need your reply on this. What proof of address did you send to them? Was it soft copy?
Re: All Paypal Issues And Discussions Here by jegaxe(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
skultrick:

Please I urgently need your reply on this. What proof of address did you send to them? Was it soft copy?
scan and upload it. For your PayPal proof of address verification , All country available. Whatsapp 09134 86 5619

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Elephant Tusks Needs Buyers / China Tests Its High-speed Rail Link From Beijing To Shanghai / How To Make Money On Ebay (free Info For Nigerians Abroad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.