Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom Again To N30m - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom Again To N30m (18687 Views)

Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries / Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive / Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom Again To N30m by maasoap(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
wink2015:

EVEN N30 MILLION NAIRA SAMSON SIASIA NO GO GET AM !

They should be asking for N5 naira.

BAYELSA STATE GOVERNMENT THROUGH THE BAYELSA STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY SHOULD IMMEDIATELY PASS THE NECESSARY LAWS ESTABLISHING THE DEATH SENTENCE FOR ANYONE CAUGHT KIDNAPPING IN THE STATE.

That will minimise the crime in the Riverine state.

I think they have that law already.
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom Again To N30m by maasoap(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Siasia’s mother had earlier been kidnapped in November 2015, spending 13 days with her kidnappers until a ransom of about N600,000 was allegedly paid.

That environment is not safe for any of his immediate family members
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom Again To N30m by Bluffly: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kendumazy:
Mheeen! It's now a crime/danger to be a superstar.
Of course, what do you expect in the middle of lazy and greedy people. A society that doesn't give a damn about humanity
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom Again To N30m by ubanigrant15: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
say No To Killing and Kipnapping
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuu_aLGt4CY
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom Again To N30m by DonnyT: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
wink2015:

EVEN N30 MILLION NAIRA SAMSON SIASIA NO GO GET AM !

They should be asking for N5 naira.

BAYELSA STATE GOVERNMENT THROUGH THE BAYELSA STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY SHOULD IMMEDIATELY PASS THE NECESSARY LAWS ESTABLISHING THE DEATH SENTENCE FOR ANYONE CAUGHT KIDNAPPING IN THE STATE.

That will minimise the crime in the Riverine state.

You can't say it more better.... I have no clue why a zero tolerance law hasn't been passed all this years. Death sentence for kidnappers, that's what's needed to curb this menace.
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom Again To N30m by Isoduwa(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
Abeg make them carry go after all the woman go still die one day life goes on
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom Again To N30m by Aderupoko2: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
These guys never hear news abi? Siasia no fit work again, leave the old woman biko and take N100 transport back to the bush where you come from.
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom Again To N30m by Mogajunior(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
cool

All he need do is to accumulate 2 odds this weekend! All the best.
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom Again To N30m by epadomo(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hi, my name is Temitope Adeagbo. I work with American International (Aiico Insurance PLC), I offer service's extensively in the area of future financial security, children education and endowment fundings,retirement planning, project fundings and so much more. For more enquiries contact; 08060995086 or e-mail; temifirst2015@gmail.com. At AIICO PLC your Stability is Assured. Thanks.
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom Again To N30m by skolab4(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2019
Are the kidnappers also fulani herdsmen in SS?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football / Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title / 2023 WWC: Nnadozie Wins Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Draw Against Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.