Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Tale Of A Man Who Paid £100 To Be Unblocked On Twitter; Users React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tale Of A Man Who Paid £100 To Be Unblocked On Twitter; Users React (382 Views)

Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) / Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tale Of A Man Who Paid £100 To Be Unblocked On Twitter; Users React by daewoorazer(m): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
This was an interesting yet unbelievable tale of a man who begged to be unblocked by a female user upon the payment of £100; this got Twitter users rant out their various minds...

See pics after the cut

Re: Tale Of A Man Who Paid £100 To Be Unblocked On Twitter; Users React by StrongandMighty: 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
Chai

Person pikin
Re: Tale Of A Man Who Paid £100 To Be Unblocked On Twitter; Users React by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
No be everybody wey dey use the internet get sense. Unless the man they look for something.
Re: Tale Of A Man Who Paid £100 To Be Unblocked On Twitter; Users React by ubunja(m): 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
Reminds me of my 2go days when I used to scam thirsty idiots using female monikers...

Maybe I need to get back into that business. Idiots getting more idiotik.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

But It's Ok Because I Like Her / 90 Questions To Ask Your Would Be Life Partner / People Doing Wedding Every Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.