Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,212 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads (7676 Views)

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive / Orji Uzor Kalu:No Roads In Abia State But Look at Roads he Built In his Mansion / No Roads Anywhere In Lagos As Residents, Motorists, Commuters Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by FactBoyz: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
Giethoorn is a charming village without roads located in the Dutch province of Overijssel, in the municipality of Steenwijkerland in the European country The Netherlands.

FACTBOYZ
https:///2019/08/see-this-beautiful-fairy-tale-village-in-netherlands-with-no-roads.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by FactBoyz: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
Completely car-free and laced with over four miles of canals, the only mode of transport in this quaint town is by boat via the waterways.

Also known as “the Venice of the Netherlands”, this magical village was founded around 1230

Support Factboyz by clicking this link cool
https://

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by Natoski5(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
Amazing

1 Like

Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by FactBoyz: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
This village has caught the eyes of Factboyz Team and the public alike because of its beautiful scenery and landscape.
Ist pix.. Children playing on frozen ice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by FactBoyz: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
Home to less than 3000 people, the village without roads is still and quiet for most part of the day. Many of the residents in Giethoorn live on private islands and their main means of transportation through the canals are via a canoe, kayak or a whisper boat (aptly named for its inconspicuously silent motor that doesn’t disrupt the peace). As cars are usually parked outside the village, punters are used by locals to get around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by sod09(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lovely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by akinade28(f): 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
Woow, this is beautiful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by ITbomb(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nigerians for shit full that water, the kind smell no for be here

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by hisgrace090: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Though beautiful but I don't just fancy it.

1 Like

Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by Vision4God: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
I love Netherlands....

They usually call themselves 'Country of the average'....
Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by Commentor: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Just like Gbaramatu.

7 Likes

Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by Raysleek: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Their water way na their road na

1 Like

Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by Commentor: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
Vision4God:
I love Netherlands....

They usually call themselves 'Country of the average'....

It was dark, dank and rainy when I visited.

Yet, a very organized country.

2 Likes

Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by myfan: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
Fine. See as dem maintain orderliness. Come to naija, you would get opposite.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by joetem(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
Na like ilaje village in ondo, atijere is like this too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by Emmzy201(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
Simply amazing
Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
grin
Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
I love nature, I'll live here for sure..

Cannabis is legal in that county for sure, they truly care for nature.

4 Likes

Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by Rosskiki: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
ITbomb:
Nigerians for shit full that water, the kind smell no for be here

That's your inferiority complex speaking.

Do ''Nigerians'' shiit in your village stream?

Not in mine....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by Olatunji1929: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
beautiful
Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by goodnewscliff(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
I cant believe this undecided undecided undecided

I JUST FELL IN LOVE

1 Like

Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by omowolewa: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Beautiful, Lush and homely.
Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by 9jaBloke: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lalaland

1 Like

Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by theenchanter: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Looks good, cool n natural. grin
Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by dnawah(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
FactBoyz:
Giethoorn is a charming village without roads located in the Dutch province of Overijssel, in the municipality of Steenwijkerland in the European country The Netherlands.

FACTBOYZ
https:///2019/08/see-this-beautiful-fairy-tale-village-in-netherlands-with-no-roads.html
am leaving 9ja to that place.this country don tire me.like if u want to go with me.

2 Likes

Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by Generalwoodz(m): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
Chinedu is there...they should invite Igbokwe for a yam festival
Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by Mrshape: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
This is the kind of life I like simple life!

Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by olagbola45(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
akinade28:
Woow, this is beautiful
hi
Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by dollytino4real(f): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
is the water deep? pls simple answer
Re: See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
BLACKMAN needs to locate his own God.
I don't think BLACKS and WHITES were created by the same GOD.
Any RELIGION that proves it to me, will be taken seriously

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Says Precautionary Measures In Enugu Remain In Force / Sanwo-Olu: Funds Spent By Governors On Security I Enough To Finance State Police / Ogun To Enact Law Pronouncing Death Penalty On Cultists – Governor Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.