Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (2103 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu:No Roads In Abia State But Look at Roads he Built In his Mansion / See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads / No Roads Anywhere In Lagos As Residents, Motorists, Commuters Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by harmless011: 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
This post is in response to earlier post about state of Aba roads this Christmas period. We know that our governor has fail in his duty of providing the needed infrastructure but it is wrong for someone to deceive people while highlighting the failure of government. That post was not a true reflection of state of Aba, I agree Aba has huge problem as regards to the road but misleading the public is wrong. Am not making excuses for the Governor because it is obvious he has failed. I took this pictures myself just now while entering Aba from new umuahia road.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by harmless011: 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ogborhill area

1 Share

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by harmless011: 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
Aba owerri road

1 Share

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by harmless011: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
Brass

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by harmless011: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
Azikiwe road

1 Share

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by harmless011: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Mod please help push this to front page it seems there's a calculated attempt to demarket Aba and abia state in general. Aba has its problems just like other Nigerian cities but on nairaland the general impression is that Aba is a hellhole while the reverse is the case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by czarina(f): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
harmless011:
Mod please help push this to front page it seems there's a calculated attempt to demarket Aba and abia state in general. Aba has its problems just like other Nigerian cities but on nairaland the general impression is that Aba is a hellhole while the reverse is the case.
No one is de-marketing Aba, people may have trolled on that thread but if it helps call the government's attention to it, then it was worth it.

P.S

I've been there myself and it wasn't so different from what it still is today. "Beautiful" capital but Aba was far from impressive.

No insults please.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by clarocuzioo(m): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
We are here.
Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by superlightning: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
We have always known that ABA is not as bad as some losers claim. They simply want to de-market abia. It's a silly business strategy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
I am an Igbo guy the truth is that I have lived in Aba for years from Obohia to Faulks, from ECN to bright ....Aba has always been a dirty city and a disgrace to the Igbo cities

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by superlightning: 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
AmuDimpka:
I am an Igbo guy the truth is that I have lived in Aba for years from Obohia to Faulks, from ECN to bright ....Aba has always been a dirty city and a disgrace to the Igbo cities

At what year are we looking at here?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by harmless011: 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
czarina:
No one is de-marketing Aba, people may have trolled on that thread but if it helps call the government's attention to it, then it was worth it.

P.S

I've been there myself and it wasn't so different from what it still is today. "Beautiful" capital but Aba was far from impressive.

No insults please.
No one is happy with the state of affairs in Aba, yes most of the road has collapsed but what that guy posted today does not represent Aba. Anybody that has stayed in Aba knows that Major roads in Aba are Aba owerri, asa road, portharcourt road, ikotekpene road, azikiwe road, okigwe road, faults road etc and the pictures I took today was on the above mentioned roads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by superlightning: 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
harmless011:

No one is happy with the state of affairs in Aba, yes most of the road has collapsed but what that guy posted today does not represent Aba. Anybody that has stayed in Aba knows that Major roads in Aba are Aba owerri, asa road, portharcourt road, ikotekpene road, azikiwe road, okigwe road, faults road etc and the pictures I took today was on the above mentioned roads.

People just believe what they WANT to believe. When lies stays around for so long, it becomes "truth" to some gullible folks.
Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
superlightning:

At what year are we looking at here?

This year
Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by superlightning: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
AmuDimpka:

This year

Where exactly and at what season? because I have my facts
Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
harmless011:
Aba owerri road

Something is wrong with Abịa folks...just look at the few roads that is manageable..no walkway, no street light, no traffic sign, no clear drains

Tufia

4 Likes

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
superlightning:

Where exactly and at what season? because I have my facts

I was at Osisioma and Umungasi this year June...it was terrible ! I had to leave Aba bu 20.30 pm for owerri, could t stand that city....

It stinks

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by harmless011: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
superlightning:

People just believe what they WANT to believe. When lies stays around for so long, it becomes "truth" to some gullible folks.
It is good we debunk those lies, we have a lot of terrible places in Lagos and other cities and if we start posting those pictures someone who never been to Lagos before may be deceived. So we have balance our reporting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by superlightning: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
AmuDimpka:

I was at Osisioma and Umungasi this year June...it was terrible ! I had to leave Aba bu 20.30 pm for owerri, could t stand that city....

It stinks

Oga, if you are talking about the rainy season, almost all roads in ABA leading to and out of osisioma gets flooded most atimes, thereby affecting traffic. It's not the fault of abians as other states like anambra, imo, bayelsa have been seriously affected too.

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by Iykoncity: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Other Abia state officials should keep stealing. On the Duke Day they will put behind the bar. Thieves.

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
superlightning:

Oga, if you are talking about the rainy season, almost all roads in ABA leading to and out of osisioma gets flooded most atimes, thereby affecting traffic. It's not the fault of abians as other states like anambra, imo, bayelsa have been seriously affected too.

Lies

Don't bring Anambra here.... Anambra has built their good roads..In East, Abịa State is the dirtiest and pigsty

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by itsme01: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ajimobi had his shortcommings but i still thank him for keeping Ibadan neat and motorable

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by superlightning: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Lies

Don't bring Anambra here.... Anambra has built their good roads..In East, Abịa State is the dirtiest and pigsty

You eventually vomited the nonsense prejudice you had in mind. Bloody liar and detractor.

You never resided in Aba, because if you did, you would have noticed some changes in the in-roads.

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by lagdmark(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Something is wrong with Abịa folks...just look at the few roads that is manageable..no walkway, no street light, no traffic sign, no clear drains

Tufia
go and eat your ofada rice enjoy your Christmas and stop barking like a dog!
Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by superlightning: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
lagdmark:

Don't mind the sadist loser. Some of this so-called pan-igbo dudes are simply kill-joys.
Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by Ttipsy(f): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
lagdmark:

its shameful everybody knows Abia state. esp Aba look like a pigland. the worst state in the com3 in terms of infrastructure and such a disappointment to the SE

1 Like

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by superlightning: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ttipsy:
its shameful everybody knows Abia state. esp Aba look like a pigland. the worst state in the com3 in terms of infrastructure and such a disappointment to the SE

Oga bad Market, who asked you? You are quick at pointing out and SENSATIONALIZING shortcomings of Abia. But always slow or even paralyzed in stating the positivities in the state.

Pls, the infrastructural deficit in ABA is good roads and that is being worked on despite the sluggishness of the urban renewal.

I blame myself and other abians for being quiet for too long in allowing beasts and vultures to feed on the state. Asides politicians, this vultures include sadists who try to de-market abia state.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by Ttipsy(f): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
superlightning:

Oga bad Market, who asked you? You are quick at pointing out and SENSATIONALIZING shortcomings of Abia. But always slow or even paralyzed in stating the positivities in the state.

Pls, the infrastructural deficit in ABA is good roads and that is being worked on despite the sluggishness of the urban renewal.

I blame myself and other abians for bring quiet for too long in allowing beasts and vultures to feed on the state. Asides politicians, this vultures include sadists who try to de-market abia state.
Trash... trash. keep defending ur pigland
Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by helinues: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nice updates.. The writer of the previous thread over exaggerated

2 Likes

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by Shashar: 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ttipsy:
lolz i still don't understand why Anambra guys on this forum are trying and doing everything possible to demarket and bring ABA down.

Is it because of the ongoing Enyimba mega city that they are building?

Are they scared that onisha will become irrelevant?lolz...am still trying to understand if it one person that operate all this account that talks shiiit about other Eastern state.

One thing I like about abians on this forum is that they don't even blink an eyelid or give a Bleep about does Anambra guys that needs to take permission from their Mum before they go out with a lady?lolz coming here to boost there self esteem by bringing others down.God knows they can't try the rubbish they do here offline,not to talk of doing it to an abian for that matter.

6 Likes

Re: Re: Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive by AmuDimpka: 2:31am On Dec 27, 2019
lagdmark:

Gina onye na eri ofada rice...zuzuwe! Ifele mezie unu bu ndi Aba na ndị abịa State !

You guys are a big disgrace and disappointment to us Igbo...living in dirty environment isn't cool

Keep thinking am a Yoruba...onye nzuzu...atụrụ item ,ewu umungasi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are Those Traders Selling And Hawking Fake Covid19 Vaccines In Kano?? / Esan Monarchs Blast Oshomole / Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.