Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded (32545 Views)

Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic / Wife Of US Police Officer Who Killed Unarmed Black Man Says She Will Divorce Him / Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by DonBenny77(m): 3:17am On Aug 23, 2019
Don't see anything wrong with killing those armed robbers though, they had to pay for their previous sins. I call it nemesis. Live by the gun, die by it.
Do you know how many lives they have rendered useless by robbing and raping?
Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 23, 2019
To the family of those deceased I biliv u still have a son that carry’s gun. These are their faces. Track their own family waste them as soon as possible so it will serve as deterrent to other unlawful impeccable killing by men of the security operatives. Nonsense Ingredient

[quote author=GistMore12 post=81508655]The four policemen Involved in extrajudicial killings in Lagos State, where two unarmed suspcts were shot dead at poitnt bank range have been dismissed, charged to court and rmanded in prison custody.
Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 23, 2019
Well done Mr detective. Oya clap for urself. Even mass shooters gets apprehended and take to the court. At the end they will rule psycho and take the assailant to rehabilitations. Take criminals to prison if found guilty, give them 10yrs sentence with hard labor. Oh try and follow up murder made me famous diary on Dstv...

quote author=DonBenny77 post=81517315][/s]Don't see anything[s] wrong with killing those armed robbers though, [/s]they had to pay for[s] their previous sins.[s][/s] I call it nemesis. Live by the gun, die by it.
[/s]Do you know how many lives they[s] have rendered useless by robbing [s][/s]and raping?[/quote]
Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by Ryan03(f): 5:19am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingluqman:
If na ordinary men now, dem go handcuff dem

Naija police I hail
anything they do, you will complain. may your hatred for police not kill you

1 Like

Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by Ryan03(f): 5:23am On Aug 23, 2019
priceaction:
U go collect.... May God help them and be put in the same prison rooms as innocent people they have sentenced to prison without doing anything. Dem go collect.
are they the ones who put innocent people in jail? police will present their case with evidence, it is the court that will decide if guilty or not. just type anyhow
Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by Ryan03(f): 5:25am On Aug 23, 2019
Fulaniherdmens:
To the family of those deceased I biliv u still have a son that carry’s gun. These are their faces. Track their own family waste them as soon as possible so it will serve as deterrent to other unlawful impeccable killing by men of the security operatives. Nonsense Ingredient

now see this idiot. you blame the police for extra judicial killings on criminals but you can allow it against uniform men, I know your type, criminals. continue mourning your dead brothers
Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by Ryan03(f): 5:26am On Aug 23, 2019
KingsleyBuubba:
Not enough
noy enough yen yen yen. go and kill them na
Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by Ryan03(f): 5:35am On Aug 23, 2019
EdiskyHarry:
Nigerian would have been a better place, if not this set of criminals called Nigerian police
the two idiots that killed their fellow countryman and sold his bike, are they from the Nigerian police? or gate man that killed his boss and sold his car? or the unknown person (people) that killed that woman and tied her in a nylon bag? or the cult killings in rivers? or the skull mining in the west? or the banditry in the north? they are done by Nigerian police abi? you are stupid o
Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by Ryan03(f): 5:54am On Aug 23, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
angry angry grin cool grin cool waste of time and taxpayers money on these Devil himself family. Kill dem ALL
you want to kill them for involving in extre judicial killings but you want them to be killed extrajudicially, you are not normal
Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by Michael11stock(m): 6:01am On Aug 23, 2019
Four Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded - Crime

https://www.enbaz.com/2019/08/four-police-men-who-killed-unarmed.html?m=1
Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by IMASTEX: 7:01am On Aug 23, 2019
dotman4real007:
Omo see people wey dey put criminals behind bars now joining them in prison go sweet die. Devil don finish work for their lives. grin
They have been a criminal like over 90% of their colleagues still actively in the force. And i'm convinced they were even a criminal before the system of connection employed & legalized their criminality with uniform. Note: this recent action was mainly as a result of undeniable video evidence. Else, amnesty international will sing it to the world if no active was taken. None, thing of other million cases that didn't have the eyes of others. This was why the US kicked agaisnt other country selling arms to Nigeria. If Ngerians kept making use of recorders like this in every situations. This will help force the authorities to do what is right. I.e. the case of a Senator who assult a lady, etc.
Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by DevilhimseIf: 7:23am On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
They should kill d 4 devil himself family
[/s]
Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by DevilhimseIf: 7:23am On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
angry angry grin cool grin cool waste of time and taxpayers money on these Devil himself family. Kill dem ALL
[/s]
Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by snadguy007(m): 7:49am On Aug 23, 2019
joetem:

When oooo, cos I know una Nigeria
lol..... Anything can happen sha
Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by DonBenny77(m): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2019
Fulaniherdmens:
Well done Mr detective. Oya clap for urself. Even mass shooters gets apprehended and take to the court. At the end they will rule psycho and take the assailant to rehabilitations. Take criminals to prison if found guilty, give them 10yrs sentence with hard labor. Oh try and follow up murder made me famous diary on Dstv...

quote author=DonBenny77 post=81517315][/s]Don't see anything[s] wrong with killing those armed robbers though, [/s]they had to pay for[s] their previous sins.[s][/s] I call it nemesis. Live by the gun, die by it.
[/s]Do you know how many lives they[s] have rendered useless by robbing [s][/s]and raping?
Story this is Nigeria even the policemen that shot them knew those criminals would have been freed from police station and to with their robbery. If they are found with guns they should be killed, desperate times call for desperate measures.
Our prisons are overcrowded already, the system isn't working criminals still coordinate operations from jail.
This is Nigeria not yankee
Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2019
Same way u will found a license gun owner and he should be shot. My friend just hold ur bias mind. This is Yankee, this is 9ja and sowere is detained for calling revolution in these democracy tym, who brought democracy if not westerners.. Then why not abandoned ur phone, cars that was invented by westerners and use our kolanut technology to fish criminals out.

DonBenny77:

Story this is Nigeria even the policemen that shot them knew those criminals would have been freed from police station and to with their robbery. If they are found with guns they should be killed, desperate times call for desperate measures.
Our prisons are overcrowded already, the system isn't working criminals still coordinate operations from jail.
This is Nigeria not yankee

1 Like

Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 23, 2019
Blood sucking Wizard... Son of the Lucifer, Implicant of Cane killer of his brother Abel, First son of Pharaoh, I heard your kind was not only a serial killer but also a son that pays higher assassin to kill their creditors so as to acquire their evil deeds. Well I know you will never amount to anything without cursing your self and ur generation of small prick and big dirty ass. Useless he-goat skull miner

[/s]Ryan03[s]:
now see this idiot. [/s]you blame the [s]police for [/s]extra judicial killings[s] on criminals[s][/s] but you can allow it against uniform men, I know your[/s] type, criminals. [s]continue mourning your dead brothers[s][/s]
Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by kingjomezy(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2019
the way other prisoners go beat this ones ehh...na I just dey laugh
Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by ensamy(m): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2019
They will be employed by armed Robbery gang. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by virago(f): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2019
GistMore12:
The four policemen Involved in extrajudicial killings in Lagos State, where two unarmed suspcts were shot dead at poitnt bank range have been dismissed, charged to court and rmanded in prison custody.

The Policemen were subjected to internal disciplinary proceedings at the Provost Department. They were tried on three count charges bothering on Discreditable conduct; Unlawful and unnecessary exercise of authority; and Damage to Article.

The four Policemen were found guilty and awarded the punishment of dismissal from service and prosecution. They were subsequently handed over to Homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation Department Yaba for prosecution in conventional Court.

According to DSP Bala Elkana, the Police Public Relations Officer for Lagos State;

The four suspects, Ex-Inspector Fabiyi Omomayara, Ex-Sergeant Olaniyi Solomon, Ex-Sergeant Solomon Sunday and Ex-Corporal Aliyu Mukaila were on 22/08/2019 arraigned in Magistrate Court 5 Ebute Meta for conspiracy and murder and were remanded in Ikoyi prison.

The case is adjourned to 23/09/2019 for DPP Advise. This will serve as deterrent to others.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/the-4-police-men-who-killed-unarmed-suspects-in-lagos-have-been-dismissed-remanded

Somehow I don't believe this story , why are they not in cuffs I believe this story was concocted to keep the populace quiet. Once we hear they are in custody we will naturally just keep quiet and that one is gone again
Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by BrokenCock: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2019
they shud transfer them to Abuja, let we wey be fresh officers show dem arabs... especially the bastardd that was shouting "bring handcuff bring handcuff"
Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by fellom(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2019
now take look at yourself you are bleeped if na so Abba KYARI DEY SHOOT UP AND DOWN him for no be chief of staff oooo officer use yoyr head before you loose it!
GistMore12:
The four policemen Involved in extrajudicial killings in Lagos State, where two unarmed suspcts were shot dead at poitnt bank range have been dismissed, charged to court and rmanded in prison custody.

The Policemen were subjected to internal disciplinary proceedings at the Provost Department. They were tried on three count charges bothering on Discreditable conduct; Unlawful and unnecessary exercise of authority; and Damage to Article.

The four Policemen were found guilty and awarded the punishment of dismissal from service and prosecution. They were subsequently handed over to Homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation Department Yaba for prosecution in conventional Court.

According to DSP Bala Elkana, the Police Public Relations Officer for Lagos State;

The four suspects, Ex-Inspector Fabiyi Omomayara, Ex-Sergeant Olaniyi Solomon, Ex-Sergeant Solomon Sunday and Ex-Corporal Aliyu Mukaila were on 22/08/2019 arraigned in Magistrate Court 5 Ebute Meta for conspiracy and murder and were remanded in Ikoyi prison.

The case is adjourned to 23/09/2019 for DPP Advise. This will serve as deterrent to others.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/the-4-police-men-who-killed-unarmed-suspects-in-lagos-have-been-dismissed-remanded
Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by tabuski(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
fellom:
now take look at yourself you are bleeped if na so Abba KYARI DEY SHOOT UP AND DOWN him for no be chief of staff oooo officer use yoyr head before you loose it!
Chief of staff ke? �����
Re: 4 Police Men Who Killed Unarmed Suspects In Lagos Have Been Dismissed & Remanded by fellom(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2019
sorry na mix
up!
tabuski:

Chief of staff ke? �����

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) / Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs / 13-Year-Old Boy Hangs Himself In Lagos To Protest Mum’s Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.