Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) (50776 Views)

3 Suspects Arrested For Robbery, Car Theft, Fake-bank-alert In Niger State (Pix) / 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) / Man Who Touched Police Woman’s Breasts In Lagos Lands In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Bvlgari: 8:03am On May 31, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uXuTsG26jQ

Scary moment boy drives off with a police woman in Edo State shocked shocked

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 31, 2023
Edo boys too go get mind. Dem go run you better style! 🀣
Which wan be "Dem dey kidnap me dey go"?πŸ˜„πŸ˜
Who send you enter their motor!
Edo/Delta/Benin police can dey overdo. πŸ˜„

Carry that woman throwaway outside abeg. How you go dey harass pesin wey dey on steering wheel. Very arrogant, no training, lousy police woman. Useless, na so Dem dey harass everybody for roadside.
5 against 1,na to drag am comot for vehicle as she no wan gree you drive.

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Zonefree(m): 8:11am On May 31, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Edo boys too go get mind. Dem go run you better style! 🀣
Which wan be "Dem dey kidnap me dey go"?πŸ˜„πŸ˜
Who send you enter their motor!
Edo/Delta/Benin police can dey over overdo. πŸ˜„
You don buy petrol? How much dem sell give you? 125 per litre?

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Mozino007(m): 8:12am On May 31, 2023
Carrying you go where you no know,corrupt police officer!

59 Likes

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Mushmush: 8:15am On May 31, 2023
Hahahaha I couldn't stop laughing

27 Likes

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by gasparpisciotta: 8:19am On May 31, 2023
Another episode of β€˜epp me, epp me, epp me, e dey carry me where I no know” 🀣🀣🀣

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by UptownVibes(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2023
These guys don enter problem. They should have learnt from Seun Kuti's case days ago.. Except its skit o.. They will certainly get them .. He come dey atara me.. Benin slags grin

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by virginchaser(m): 8:33am On May 31, 2023
It's illegal to do this. They could have simply reported her to designated on line link or phone lines because laws knows no pranks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Jeju: 9:25am On May 31, 2023
New audio for TikTok don land.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Yves4real(f): 9:45am On May 31, 2023
These guys will rot in jail. It would have been better if they had parked the car at the police checkpoint and then gone home to get the driver's licence.

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Baronthecelebri: 9:49am On May 31, 2023
Wahala exactly, wahala 🀣 πŸ˜‚
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by OfficialRep(m): 12:11pm On May 31, 2023
Lol
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Nwibii: 12:12pm On May 31, 2023
grin grin grin Ekelebe don see waiting passam she shout guy we go die.

Unah own sef don too much, always jumping inside motor.
She go learn her lesson.

But what the guy did was very wrong sha

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by mysticwarrior(m): 12:46pm On May 31, 2023
Those guys think it's fun, they will arrest them and charge them for kidnapping a police officer on duty, the are in real big trouble.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Gppgn(f): 1:19pm On May 31, 2023
Foolish Yahoo boys

2 Likes

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by PapaNnamdi: 2:36pm On May 31, 2023
When she make call nobody answer am na im ekelebe shout we go die, Omo if na me as she de make call wey the receiver cut call for her head, na go ahead Dem give me, as she hold me say we go die, na serious brushing .. I hate police with my intestine, I go too beat her

Push her inside potor potor,
Her papa

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Patriotsleague: 2:41pm On May 31, 2023
Might seem like fun, but this is dangerous fun. They are running foul of the law. A wise guy will drive her a bit of distance and drop her off, taking her to your neighborhood makes no sense, but only implicating yourself.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by NaijaGoBetter2: 2:46pm On May 31, 2023
Seems she sabi where dem de carry her go that's why she de shout "we go die". Police go de ask wetin no concern them like drivers licence, police even tell me say my tire don expire.

Set of mad people in uniform

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by MyExpression(m): 3:20pm On May 31, 2023
Let's stop disrespecting unarmed police personnel.

And unarmed police officers should be trained in some level of professional kombat...they should have pepperspray and/or teargas...or dagger πŸ—‘

7 Likes

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by egopersonified(f): 6:34pm On May 31, 2023
I pity these guys. They still posted the evidence online by themselves. Sorry for the next 5 to 15 years of your lives.

5 Likes

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:06pm On May 31, 2023
Ignorance don land this yahoo guys for little problem...well they will still settle with cash. Nigeria Police no get enemy for money.

18 Likes

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by tito44: 9:39pm On May 31, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Ignorance don land this yahoo guys for little problem...well they will still settle with cash. Nigeria Police no get enemy for money.

Stop opening ur mouth to talk trash.

The woman forced herself into their car and u re here capping carelessly... Thank God the guys got everything on camera. Police has no right to enter ur car or ur house without a warrant.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Felabrity: 9:46pm On May 31, 2023
Dem dey carry her go where she no know

5 Likes

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by FalseProphet1(m): 9:46pm On May 31, 2023
You see a car loaded with guys in Benin and you get mind enter inside as a woman. Nigeria police are the dumbest creatures in this planet.

This I have seen.

44 Likes

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by MrBanner(m): 9:48pm On May 31, 2023
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by mannobi(m): 9:49pm On May 31, 2023
Fear all these Edo people o. OBASCAM don show dem shege banza after buhari injection for everyone. They are really frustrated on that side of the country

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by Manjeroo44: 9:49pm On May 31, 2023
Wahala
Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by enemyofprogress: 9:49pm On May 31, 2023
Nice one. Next time she no go try am again

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) by mannobi(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2023
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) / Borno Police Recover Money & Arms From 11 Suspects In Maiduguri (photos) / Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.