Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With (6866 Views)

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / Little Boy Rock Braless Half Unclad Lady From Behind, Security Office Drag Him / Transparent Truck Conveying “Half-Unclad” Girls Causes Stir In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by Punchng: 12:44am On Aug 23, 2019
A Nigerian lady outplayed an alleged blackmailer she claimed kept her at an uncomfortable spot withhalf-naked photos of her he got without her consent.
@metissebelleza asserted that no one will use her mistakes to control her, as she attached screenshots of chats she had with the alleged blackmailer alongside his number. She wrote;

So someone is trying to blackmail me with half naked pictures acquired without my consent. Everyone makes mistakes but I’ll be damned if some bastard thinks they can use my mistakes to control me, this predator has over 5 different pages. Two of his accounts have also been tagged alongside his number (maybe only one of them) so please be careful, anyway here you go guys, enjoy my curves….

See More Photos

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/nigerian-lady-shares-half-naked-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by kestolove95(m): 12:59am On Aug 23, 2019
Igbo people and toto

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:04am On Aug 23, 2019
At this rate of promiscuity and zero values for morals, the next generation kids won't have mothers who could tell a female child to sit well and close her legs as a normal practice.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by odiereke(m): 1:05am On Aug 23, 2019
Very interesting, people are very callous, so desperate to look for money or satisfaction from someone mistake.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by Phantom10: 1:11am On Aug 23, 2019
Which kind black mail be this? grin grin.. wetin Dem Toyin Lawani and Kim K go do? According to the now set standard, you are fully dressed in fact well dressed.. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 23, 2019
Phantom10:
Which kind black mail be this? grin grin.. wetin Dem Toyin Lawani and Kim K go do? According to the now set standard, you are fully dressed in fact well dressed.. grin
lolzz. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by telkevog(m): 2:08am On Aug 23, 2019
This is a deliberate post, at the end she told you to enjoy her curves grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by midolian(m): 4:28am On Aug 23, 2019
'Enjoy my curves'

With this big tummy wey you use big pant hold like seat belt?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 23, 2019
I find this too hard to believe ��

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 23, 2019
phlegmatic007:
I find this too hard to believe ��

Maybe, you're the blackmailer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 23, 2019
Zoharariel:

A woman doesn't just take nudes and keep it to her phone, she wants to post it and i just think there's a chance she created this opportunity herself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by DesChyko: 6:33am On Aug 23, 2019
Zoharariel:

Nah. I find it fishy myself. How these people want to trend these days.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by iammo(m): 6:36am On Aug 23, 2019
angry

attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by missjo(f): 6:36am On Aug 23, 2019
cheesy i love this chic. Own your body cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by rex444(m): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2019
Who's fooling who

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by baldboy(m): 8:21am On Aug 23, 2019
The blackmailer must be a fool. What's there in the picture, that he's thinking of blackmailing?

Just fats and flesh. No toto, no teeps.

Well, the lady who's wise enough to know there's nothing spectacular about the picture decided to post it herself. Kudos to her on that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by MannieA(f): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2019
Phantom10:

Lmaooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by jiana02(f): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2019
Fat everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by kullozone(m): 9:31am On Aug 23, 2019
Lol...
See as her nyash resemble eggsmiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by Phantom10: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
MannieA:

Lmaooooo

I swear.. nowadays that isn't a nude i swear..
grin grin.. our society though undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by Phantom10: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
Blackivy27:
lolzz. grin

I thought she was naked.. she covered her body a little bit cheesy cheesy grin, so it isn't a nude
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
Phantom10:

I thought she was naked.. she covered her body a little bit cheesy cheesy grin, so it isn't a nude
As in, me too...
and with the craze on socialmedia she's even "too well dressed" grin

Besides why would the guy blackmail her with those pictures? No sense there.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
phlegmatic007:

A woman doesn't just take nudes and keep it to her phone, she wants to post it and i just think there's a chance she created this opportunity herself.
Exactly what i was about to type.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by MannieA(f): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
Phantom10:

I swear.. nowadays that isn't a nude i swear..
grin grin.. our society though undecided

Yea yea.. you're right
Everybody wants to trend and they're using their bodies to trend...
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by Phantom10: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2019
MannieA:

Yea yea.. you're right
Everybody wants to trend and they're using their bodies to trend...

I know right.. Where this world is heading to undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by Phantom10: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
As in, me too...
and with the craze on socialmedia she's even "too well dressed" grin

Besides why would the guy blackmail her with those pictures? No sense there.

I swear babes... The guy is sex starved, see his demands grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With by friendlyadvice: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
She no even fine sef

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Post His Alleged Nudes On Instagram (Videos And Pictures Attached) / Guys: How To Behave On Nairaland / Meet Pearl, The Slay Queen That Most Nigerian Celebrities Follow On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.