Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Wife Files For Divorce Because Husband Shows Extreme Affection - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Files For Divorce Because Husband Shows Extreme Affection (633 Views)

Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Files For Divorce Because Husband Shows Extreme Affection by TheObservatory: 6:15am On Aug 23, 2019
Wife applies for divorce in UAE because her husband doesn't argue with her, shows 'extreme affection' and 'even helped clean the house without me asking'

- Wife complains her husband is too kind and never yells during one-year marriage

- Woman filed for divorce at a Sharia court in Fujairah, UAE, over his 'extreme love'

- She claimed she suffered 'hell' due to 'cruel-free treatment' and begged for a row

- Husband helped with the housework and showered her with gifts, a court heard

- Man went on tough diet and exercise regime when she moaned about his weight

A woman in the UAE is seeking a divorce because her husband's 'extreme love' sees him help with the housework and shower her with gifts.

She told a Sharia court in Fujairah that her spouse never argued or yelled at her and was always kind.

But despite his affection, the woman claimed her life was 'hell' due to his 'cruel-free treatment', according to the English language UAE newspaper, Khaleej Times.

She reportedly complained 'his love and compassion are so over the top' and she filed for a split.

The woman told the court: 'I am choked by his extreme love and affection. He even assisted me in cleaning the house without me asking him.'

According to reports, the woman said the couple never had an argument and the husband did not shout at her during their year-long marriage.

When she complained about his weight, the man even went on a strict regime of dieting and exercise which left him with a broken leg.

But this still did not please the angry wife who still complained of her spouse's many gifts and compliments, according to local media.

She added: 'I am eagerly longing for a single day of dispute, but this seems impossible with my romantic husband who always forgave me and showered me with daily gifts.

'I need a real discussion, even an argument, not this hassle-free life full of obedience.'

The husband begged the court to deny the divorce request.

He told the court: 'It's not fair to judge a marriage from the first year, and everybody learns from their mistakes. I am and always wish to be a perfect and kind husband.'

The court ordered an adjournment of the case to give the couple a chance to settle the dispute themselves.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7384159/amp/UAE-woman-files-divorce-husband-showers-gifts-helps-housework.html

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Because Husband Shows Extreme Affection by Teacher1776(m): 6:28am On Aug 23, 2019
A rare case of emocrises deftigridity.
a quandum of hippocampus emanating from an upsurge of dysfunctional chords in the central nervous system which causes a blockade in rational assumptions thus coalesced into a sort of dementia fantasy.
The problem is genetically configured, getting its roots from primordial acumen of traculent disturbia. Extreme cases if left undiagnosed could result in a state of hermetic dysfunction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Because Husband Shows Extreme Affection by adewest1999(m): 6:28am On Aug 23, 2019
Omo this one weak me o..........local man is dumbfounded

End Sha never wonder he said in bewilderment
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Because Husband Shows Extreme Affection by adewest1999(m): 6:29am On Aug 23, 2019
Teacher1776:
a quandum of hippocampus emanating from an upsurge of dysfunctional chords in the central nervous system which causes a blockade in rational assumptions thus coalesced into a sort of dementia fantasy.
The problem is genetically configured, getting its roots from primordial acumen of traculent disturbia. Extreme cases if left undiagnosed could result in a state of hermetic dysfunction.
angry
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Because Husband Shows Extreme Affection by Pavore9: 6:36am On Aug 23, 2019
It is not a healthy marriage, something is mentally off. Just like having a wife who says yes to everything the husband says as if she is automated, the day the fuse of such a person go blow...... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Because Husband Shows Extreme Affection by Oche211(m): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2019
Women, universe's most confuse species.
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Because Husband Shows Extreme Affection by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 23, 2019
What do women want self?
If man is not nice there's issue
If man is too nice there's issue
What do you really want
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Because Husband Shows Extreme Affection by generationz(f): 6:45am On Aug 23, 2019
Abo123:
What do women want self?
If man is not nice there's issue
If man is too nice there's issue
What do you really want

Lol

This particular woman has told you what she wants and you are still asking questions.

1 Like

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Because Husband Shows Extreme Affection by Joshmodest(m): 6:52am On Aug 23, 2019
Not like the woman wants her husband to yell at her or beat her , it's simply an issue of being married to a boy instead of a man !
Inamsuch as I want a wife who wouldn't nag at me, doesn't mean I want one who would always say yes to everything I say ....
Aside marriage , any gathering where whatever you say is not contended with , is not a healthy gathering. It's always good once in a while for somebody to challenge your statements !
I totally agree with the woman's decision to divorce such a man who is more or less a robot !!!!
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Because Husband Shows Extreme Affection by TheObservatory: 7:20am On Aug 23, 2019
Am sure she will be the first person to cry foul if the man changes.

Didn't she see all these qualities in the man before marriage?

Women, as insatiable as the grave.
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Because Husband Shows Extreme Affection by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2019
generationz:

Lol

This particular woman has told you what she wants and you are still asking questions.

I bet you that the same woman will complain if they have a single marathon of quarrel and beating. The next thing is to see her in the court again for divorce.
The real truth is that women now a days hate husband but love children
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Because Husband Shows Extreme Affection by generationz(f): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2019
Abo123:

I bet you that the same woman will complain if they have a single marathon of quarrel and beating. The next thing is to see her in the court again for divorce.
The real truth is that women now a days hate husband but love children

It is important you listen to people and give them what they want not what you think they want

That's how top conglomerates keep making lots of money yearly

The woman obviously comes from an abusive background. no amount of care can alovev only therapy can help her if she wants.
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Because Husband Shows Extreme Affection by hahn(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2019
Teacher1776:

You should be the woman's lawyer

(1) (Reply)

�10 Common Reasons People IGNORE You / Wedding Palaver, I Need Advise My People. / Coronavirus: Lockdowns Around The World Bring Rise In Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.