Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? (2645 Views)

You Know, It Hurts Judging People Wrongly / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by mamagee3(f): 6:29am On Aug 23, 2019
Hi all, why do people wrongly assume I’m a prostitute upon seeing me?

Is there something I’m doing wrong?
Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by Abbeysunday(m): 6:31am On Aug 23, 2019
It all has to do with the way u present ursev...and maybe the kind of company u kip

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by Oluromantic: 6:38am On Aug 23, 2019
Maybe cus you lack greeting manner and you damn people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by Untainted007: 6:48am On Aug 23, 2019
You will be addressed the way you dress. If you dress like one, there's no offence in addressing asuch.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by mamagee3(f): 6:50am On Aug 23, 2019
Untainted007:
You will be addressed the way you dress. If you dress like one, there's no offence in addressing asuch.
Dress? At work?

I’m in uniform at work
Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by McCoy662(m): 6:51am On Aug 23, 2019
had it been u uploaded a picture of yourself, we would have been able to scrutinize and see if we can give u reasons. but in this case, I can't say cos I have never seen you.
Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by XINOIX: 6:54am On Aug 23, 2019
maybe you are a prostitute because I see no reason why someone would assume such by just mere looking at you

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by Allsingles: 7:01am On Aug 23, 2019
mamagee3:
Hi all, why do people wrongly assume I’m a prostitute upon seeing me?

Is there something I’m doing wrong?

An adage said "tell me your friend and I will tell you who you are"
Who are your friends?
The company you keep, the kind of people you associate with has a lot to do with you.
It says a lot about your personality.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by Joshmodest(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2019
Sometimes it may not even be the way you dress , talk or your appearance .
We are in a society where most men's brain are wired in a way , that every girl they see is presumed as a pretender , who dresses and acts decent , but in her closet is another being entirely !!
Some men from thier experiences , don't believe any girl is innocent even those on hijab and those who attend deeper life , are presumed to be prostitutes , by men who have never seen thier underwear before , only married women are free from this , as even if you have just one boyfriend , to the society you are his " LovePeddler ".
If you know deep within , that you're not a prostitute , just enjoy your life and think less of what people think about you , everyone is free to use his or her mind to think what pleases them !
Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by mamagee3(f): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2019
McCoy662:
had it been u uploaded a picture of yourself, we would have been able to scrutinize and see if we can give u reasons. but in this case, I can't say cos I have never seen you.
Picture is in my profile
Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by carter009(m): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2019
But you look innocent dear, or is there anything your not telling us.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by Blizzy9ja: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2019
If you have an annoyingly bleached skin with tatoo you're tagged a prostitute

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by Skyfornia(m): 7:20am On Aug 23, 2019
Ask the people nah. Do we know you? Do you know us?? Is us there Or is we there? Inukwa!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by Untainted007: 7:21am On Aug 23, 2019
mamagee3:

Dress? At work?

I’m in uniform at work

First impression matters too. Your choice of words to people, responses and probably seductive eyes. Jst saying though

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by carter009(m): 7:26am On Aug 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Skyfornia:
Ask the people nah. Do we know you? Do you know us?? Is us there Or is we there? Inukwa!
Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by lebron7(m): 7:33am On Aug 23, 2019
U look like a sugar mummy sha grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by Rayton(m): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2019
the friends you keep
the way you talk
the places you go to
if more than one person assume so then obviously you are doing certain things wrong.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by adeboi1: 7:35am On Aug 23, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
If you have an annoyingly bleached skin with tatoo you're tagged a prostitute

Whenever i see a lady with fake eyelashes and piercings(any other place apart from where the normal ear rings are supposed to be) the next thing that comes to my mind is “prostitute ”

7 Likes

Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by Rayton(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2019
you can't be friends with whores and you are a saint,, likewise you can't be seen in red light districts and yet you went to preach

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by vibbb: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2019
Maybe you should show us some random pictures of u.
Then we can figure out the impression it gives.
Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:51am On Aug 23, 2019
When a man's third leg begin to shift unnecessarily and begin vibrate uncomfortablly just by merely seeing you, then they assume you are a prostitute because they think you have jazz thrm
Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 23, 2019
mamagee3:

Dress? At work?

I’m in uniform at work

How big is your butt?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by Mcslize: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2019
It's all about how you dressed. Do you keep long, sharp, coloured coated finger nails? Do you wear bangles on your waist and left leg? Cuz a lot of runs girls have this rope they normally wear on their left leg. Don't know if that's where their jars for getting customers is kept. Do you have more than 2 earing holes pierced on your ear? Do you have a pierced nose ring on your nose?

Do you carry colored eyelashes and draw your eyebrow so long touching the sides of your face? Do you dress half unclad and talk so rude to people? Those could be the possible reasons why being seen as a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by Adeyemi0(m): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2019
I am also wrongly assumed as a cleric when I am not.
Your behaviour and general attitude is the reason though you don't owe them any explanation.
Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by marvin906(m): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2019
after seeing your profile..
I nor know wetin I wan talk

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by Henrodah(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2019
Sorry to say but you have a kind of face people refer to as fuckface. Probably you exhume strong sexualities.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by bluefilm: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2019
Maybe that's because you fück around a lot?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? by Frank0806(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2019
Probably cos u are[color=#006600][/color] angry

(1) (Reply)

I Want to Buy Different Colors of This Naughty Thing [Picture] / #lockdown: Couple Gets Married In Their Compound In Kaduna State (pics) / Men Are Not Worth Loving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.