Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,613 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

You Know, It Hurts Judging People Wrongly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Know, It Hurts Judging People Wrongly (398 Views)

Stop Judging People For Being Arrogant Or Proud You Don’t Know Their Story / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / Why Do People Wrongly Presume I’m A Prostitute? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Know, It Hurts Judging People Wrongly by lonelyisland(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Taking a walk on the road with so many thoughts running through my mind

Now I am absent minded as regards the environment I was in.

Got hit by a car, now I am in the pool of my own blood.

People came running, in my thoughts I was thanking God that I would get to the hospital quickly.
But alias, No! I thought wrong.

They came taking pictures, while some pickpocket the victim.
No one seems to give a helping hand or a support

No one seems to give a bleep of what I am passing through

Everyone blaming me, some already castigating me, while some thinks youths of these days aren't cautious of where they are going to.
No one wants to know how it happened or why it happened.

Already, Conclusions has been drawn.

Tongues wagging;
He don pregnant his gf maybe that's why he forgot he was on the road
He don go drink to stupor,
Maybe nah G boy wey dem tell mk he bring his mama for rituals.
People just kept talking.

But you know what, This is where we find ourselves in today's world. No one really wants to know the reason why things happens or even give a helping hand.
But they would be ready to castigate you at any given chance.

The saying that he who wears a shoe knows where it pinches isnt a mere say.
Before you castigate someone, first of all know why and how it happened before you draw your conclusion.

1 Like

Re: You Know, It Hurts Judging People Wrongly by Chinehz(f): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
Yeah, you're right..... experience teaches people to quit being judgemental
Re: You Know, It Hurts Judging People Wrongly by chatinent: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
I love this piece.

Let me return to drinking my last garri.

Thanks sir.
Re: You Know, It Hurts Judging People Wrongly by lilvicky68(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nice one OP
chatinent:
I love this piece.

Let me return to drinking my last garri.

Thanks sir.
I pray that garri shouldn't be your last..you will have more and more garri..
Re: You Know, It Hurts Judging People Wrongly by Magnoliaa(f): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lol. It's the two commenters 'above' me for me.
Re: You Know, It Hurts Judging People Wrongly by Magnoliaa(f): 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
Anyway, your monicker is attractive. Sounds like something for a novel's title.

Mildly mysterious, in a coastal setting and a hometown erstwhile love thrown in the mix.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Know, It Hurts Judging People Wrongly by lonelyisland(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Anyway, your monicker is attractive. Sounds like something for a novel's title.

Mildly mysterious, in a coastal setting and a hometown erstwhile love thrown in the mix.
Seems you like literature
Re: You Know, It Hurts Judging People Wrongly by Magnoliaa(f): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
lonelyisland:

Seems you like literature
''Seems?'' LMAO.
Re: You Know, It Hurts Judging People Wrongly by chatinent: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
lilvicky68:
Nice one OP

I pray that garri shouldn't be your last..you will have more and more garri..

More and more garri to drink? Baba why na?

Let me just assume you mean more and more food.

Prayers no dey work in Nigeria. Even faith get HQ for Ghana.

But I look forward.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Know, It Hurts Judging People Wrongly by lonelyisland(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

''Seems?'' LMAO.
Just checked your profile, you are literature itself

1 Like

Re: You Know, It Hurts Judging People Wrongly by lilvicky68(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

''Seems?'' LMAO.
Literature mama.. such a smart young lady..
If no be say figures of speech bin too plenty I for like literature..

1 Like

Re: You Know, It Hurts Judging People Wrongly by lilvicky68(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
chatinent:

More and more garri to drink? Baba why na?

Let me just assume you mean more and more food.

Prayers no dey work in Nigeria. Even faith get HQ for Ghana.

But I look forward.

Thanks.
I believe in prayers.. e dey work just have faith and hustle clean.
Re: You Know, It Hurts Judging People Wrongly by chatinent: 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

I believe in prayers.. e dey work just have faith and hustle clean.

I hustle clean bro.

Your health starts deteriorating when you put more efforts and you suddenly die. I think what every hustler needs is a connection.

1 Like

Re: You Know, It Hurts Judging People Wrongly by lonelyisland(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
chatinent:

I hustle clean bro.

Your health starts deteriorating when you put more efforts and you suddenly die. I think what every hustler needs is a connection.
No one is ready to help out now, but would be quick to judge you in the future
Re: You Know, It Hurts Judging People Wrongly by chatinent: 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
lonelyisland:

No one is ready to help out now, but would be quick to judge you in the future

You are right sha. I believe they are still good people out there. Many want you to provoke them to do it.

1 Like

Re: You Know, It Hurts Judging People Wrongly by Magnoliaa(f): 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
lonelyisland:

Just checked your profile, you are literature itself
Abek. I'm just a learner.

lilvicky68:
Literature mama.. such a smart young lady..
If no be say figures of speech bin too plenty I for like literature..
Awwwnn. Lol. Literature is pretty interesting. Are the figures of speech the reason? Too plenty, as in? cheesy You're witty...so I don't think figurative languages should be a big deal to you na.
Re: You Know, It Hurts Judging People Wrongly by Sonnobax15(m): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2021
cool
Cool

(1) (Reply)

One Particular Woman For Every Man Or One Can Find Wife Anywhere? / Enaira Animation / Moulding Blocks Vs Buying Blocks, Which Is Better ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.