Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) (35002 Views)

EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo-Yahoo ‘Students’ In Abuja (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin, Recovers Charms, Fake Currency (pixs) / EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Seizes Car, Laptops (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2019
Blessinzy:
Sapele again? Sapele n bad news...the only good news from sapele so far is from that small girl success.
I was born in Sapele. I live in ojolu and I can tell you that almost all of them are into it.
The only thing that first took me out of Sapele was school and the second is work.

I visit my family during holidays and I can tell you that nearly all the young boys are into Yahoo.
I was shocked to see one small boy who was looking up to me in church angle now one of them. He said he needs to belong.
5 boys in one family are also into it.
They've forfeited education because they think they have what it will give them already.

One thing about them is that they still give me the respect they used to give me before I left the area.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 9:12am On Aug 23, 2019
Bitterleafsoup:
If jobs were available.....
These guys look so dusty, this country has turned the youths to crime. Where are the opportunities?

Most of them are undergraduate (if not all), so it's not a question of jobs but greed. And those arrested outside Nigeria cannot say there are not jobs there. We have so many Nigerian graduates who are struggling to make ends meet without resorting to internet fraud.

So leave the arguments of jobs. It's not about jobs but their desire to blow and impress girls. On the other hand, I see more pretty girls without boyfriends.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by anonimi: 9:14am On Aug 23, 2019
post=81521482:
Thumbs up EFCC.

This is the only reason some criminals hate our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.

Fraudulent lifestyle has been a normal thing for their lazy as$ for Years now.[/b]
Put in more effort EFCC.

Sane Nigerians are behind you.

Do you know when they will arrest Yussuf Buhari, the lazy as$ of several years who rides power bikes of many millions of naira?
Oh, I forgot that your barawo bubu is a quintessential hypocrite undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026536_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Barryseal: 9:17am On Aug 23, 2019
israelmao:
These rampant cases of internet fraud will only reduce when unemployment rate reduces.
I beg to differ. Unemployment is not the root cause. It's all about greed. A yahoo boy personally told me he doesn't see himself going to work for 200k salary.
This boy never see shi-shi for Yahoo o. He's still a learner.
After my interaction, I came to the conclusion that one cannot blame unemployment. It's all about the fresh and glam lifestyle, with expensive cars and exotic taste in women.

Until we impose capital punishment for fraud, money laundry and corrupt politicians, Nigeria won't make a head way.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Naanlong01: 9:20am On Aug 23, 2019
SojiCash:
Eradication in Progress
The maximum punishment they will get is 6month jail term, and they will be out to continue their business, or is it not Naija again?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by ubanigrant15: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2019
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Barryseal: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2019
Opexzy:
10 yahoo boys... That they will give 6 months imprisonment... Nigeria is treating fraud with kids gloves... Until this guys start getting at least 10 years of jail term with hard labour...

I was telling a friend of mine yesterday that we need to rollback some laws in this country.... An average Nigerian mental and psychological make up is different from a European or an American or a Chinese or an Arab etc.... So we can't copy and paste some of there laws... govern a Chinese like an Arab there will be problem... If you govern an American like an African civil war might break out... If you govern Africans like Europeans lawlessness will abound....

Bring Bank Open Execution of offenders... Let's people see what will happen to them if they do the same thing... Enough of all this copy and paste of laws... This white men knows this but they won't tell us... Impose capital punishment on corruption cases...

God Bless Nigeria...
Public execution is the way to go. But this won't see the light of the day because as much as you want fraudsters executed, it also means execution for public office offenders.
You can kill and the corrupt politician walk around scott free.
I'm all for public execution but it's not politically expedient. Sadly

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2019
No wonder business people and store owners in certain parts of the country have been complaining of reduction in sales and profits... Their main customers are being hunted and hounded by EFCC...

Kudos to EFCC, and the internet fraud task force... But, you guys will earn my full respect when you collar the real financial criminals: Politicians, Bank executives, Ponzi schemers fronting these trash we see even on Nairaland, etc...

It would be nice if you start with APC and Buhari's cabinet... Liaise with the FBI and Interpol, let them have no where to funnel or launder our commonwealth.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2019
TechCapon:
Lord have mercy. Looks like yahoo is now the highest employer of labor in Nigeria
Most definitely
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Naanlong01: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2019
post=81521482:
Thumbs up EFCC.

This is the only reason some criminals hate our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.

Fraudulent lifestyle has been a normal thing for their lazy as$ for Years now.

Put in more effort EFCC.

This war against cyber crime would have made more sense if the courts are not being too lenient in their judgement..... I mean send them to ten years in jail and they will desist, but now you will hear 3month 6month sentence. Nonsense with ingredient.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Maldini212(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2019
Bleep efcc,,,,,,
Ain't nothing stopping us from making this money

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by foreshore(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2019
GistMore1:
It was end of the road for 10 suspected internet fraudsters on Wednesday August 21, 2019, as they were arrested at thier hideout in an early morning operation by Operatives of the Benin Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, in Sapele, Delta State.

The arrest was triggered by intelligence received by the Commission. The suspects are Abuwa Marvis, Ikpasa Efe, Abraham Idede, Maye Edefeose, Ovie Akpojevuehe and Akpotor Okeoghene. Others are Abuwa Jeffery, Ehirouture Precious, Best Lucky and Lucky Desmond.

Items recovered from them include lap top computers, mobile phones, flash drives, internet modems and charms (voodoo). The Commission also recovered a Toyota Venza from one of the suspect.

The suspects have made useful statements and will be charged to court as soon as investigation is completed.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/efcc-arrests-10-yahoo-boys-in-delta-state-photos

Not condoling crime though, but the real thieves are out there is government ministries and departments even some were even re sworn in as minister. Its God that will judge us all
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by flowx(m): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2019
post=81521482:
Thumbs up EFCC.

Fraudulent lifestyle has been a normal thing for their lazy as$ for Years now.

Put in more effort EFCC.

You reported me and I was blocked on the platform for close to two weeks.

Don't worry...

By the time I get your time seun is going to block me again.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by frowland(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2019
rozayx5:
easy to spot and pick

they live in clusters

no jobs, play loud music

dress like agbero and dreads at times

drive cars, cant even cover up their tracks
----
the wise ones are lone soldiers
and they have businesses and dress well and dont Go to America cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2019
TechCapon:
Lord have mercy. Looks like yahoo is now the highest employer of labor in Nigeria

Seems you are right.

Yahoo Employment Sector.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Memberclub(m): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2019
Opexzy:
10 yahoo boys... That they will give 6 months imprisonment... Nigeria is treating fraud with kids gloves... Until this guys start getting at least 10 years of jail term with hard labour...

I was telling a friend of mine yesterday that we need to rollback some laws in this country.... An average Nigerian mental and psychological make up is different from a European or an American or a Chinese or an Arab etc.... So we can't copy and paste some of there laws... govern a Chinese like an Arab there will be problem... If you govern an American like an African civil war might break out... If you govern Africans like Europeans lawlessness will abound....

Bring Bank Open Execution of offenders... Let's people see what will happen to them if they do the same thing... Enough of all this copy and paste of laws... This white men knows this but they won't tell us... Impose capital punishment on corruption cases...

God Bless Nigeria...
nah. I disagree with that
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2019
Harrison4adam:
They should be transferred to Indonesia and slaughter there ...
Useless set of igbos
I See how shallow you are
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2019
Naughtysite:

Seems you are right.

Yahoo Employment Sector.
yahoo industry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Opexzy: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2019
Barryseal:

Public execution is the way to go. But this won't see the light of the day because as much as you want fraudsters executed, it also means execution for public office offenders.
You can kill and the corrupt politician walk around scott free.
I'm all for public execution but it's not politically expedient. Sadly

Yes let the public officers suffer the same fate too... Let them be executed in the public... I know this is not easy in a fantastically corrupt nation like Nigeria... But our judiciary needs to be up to the task and stop being a shadow of herself.... The world was a better place in terms of crime, law and order decades of years ago compared to now... Not because there were no bad people then but because there were stricter laws and rigid execution of those laws....
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Opexzy: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2019
Memberclub:
nah. I disagree with that

That's my opinion... But i am sure you have your reasons and i would like to know them... Please would like to share...
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:51am On Aug 23, 2019
rozayx5:
easy to spot and pick

they live in clusters

no jobs, play loud music

dress like agbero and dreads at times

drive cars, cant even cover up their tracks
----
the wise ones are lone soldiers
and they have businesses and dress well and dont Go to America cheesy cheesy cheesy
hmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Emmannn101(m): 9:52am On Aug 23, 2019
It's until the penalty of internet scam and fraudulence is either life imprisonment with hard labour or death by hanging, Nigerian youths will continue to involve in these crimes.

Many will be envious of their lifestyles before they were caught unknowingly that these guys are thieves and ritualists.

Crime doesn't pay, there are lots of legit means to get money that will be sufficient to feed yourself. Stop blaming the government for your laziness. I pray that every Nigerian internet fraudsters will be caught and disgraced.

Meanwhile, let these idiots rot in jail while guys with legit money marry their girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by ultron12345: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2019
Opexzy:

God Bless Nigeria...

One of the best comments I've read on nairaland. Let capital punishment be brought back. And corporal punishment for some crimes too like its done in Singapore. And it should all be done in public.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Commentor: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2019
wink2015:

What about the native doctor that did the charms for the yahoo boys?

Are they not going to arrest them.

For yahooing the Yahoo boys?

Like arresting Daddy G.O. for praying for them abi?
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Commentor: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2019
Maldini212:
Bleep efcc,,,,,,
Ain't nothing stopping us from making this money

You sef see say the likes for such comments are reducing.

grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 10:04am On Aug 23, 2019
I ve read the comments from page 1-3 and you are all dumb useless envious goats. Keep dying while the witchhunt is brewing to get to you.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Commentor: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
I ve read the comments from page 1-3 and you are all dumb useless envious goats. Keep dying while the witchhunt is brewing to get to you.

What is this one saying?
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by israelmao(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2019
Barryseal:

I beg to differ. Unemployment is not the root cause. It's all about greed. A yahoo boy personally told me he doesn't see himself going to work for 200k salary.
This boy never see shi-shi for Yahoo o. He's still a learner.
After my interaction, I came to the conclusion that one cannot blame unemployment. It's all about the fresh and glam lifestyle, with expensive cars and exotic taste in women.

Until we impose capital punishment for fraud, money laundry and corrupt politicians, Nigeria won't make a head way.

You cannot completely rule out unemployment as being one of the factors responsible for this even though I do agree with you to some certain extent, there are some guys who wouldn't have perpetrated such heinous crime if they were properly engaged in legitimate work and I am quite on the same page with you that some guys but not all are being driven into such act because of desire for avarice or desire to live a bogus lifestyle without hardwork .Capital punishment cannot curb or eradicate the problems you alluded to but our conscious effort to dislodge current value system that has led to total moral decadence because our legal system is often manipulated to serve some certain people's interests.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by larryking540: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2019
Opexzy:

God Bless Nigeria...
the capital punishment for fraudulent act in nigeria is very low,very very low,we have rough prison yard,but years spent there is too low,day should add more to it, Infact they should even make it an online ad, or as an advert, showing d number of years u will spend behind bars when caught in fraudulent act,even when parents come upon such advertisement they will always warn their kids, and check up on their activities daily, that is how American have b rolling since date, most parents even report their kids unusual activities to authority's,

if the country is too big to control make they split am abeg
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by raphy(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2019
If u have been following efcc since January you will know they have just been arresting boys here and there and call them yahol guys.

So in Nigeria now when a guy hustle legit and buy a laptop na yahoo guy.
These peoplnin red jacket na scam they will even go and formal tge laptop and sale it or take it home.

Thief in red jacket.

Some have been here too I know as FBI did same.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by larryking540: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2019
israelmao:

You cannot completely rule out unemployment as being one of the factors responsible for this even though I do agree with you to some certain extent, there are some guys who wouldn't have perpetrated such heinous crime if they were properly engaged in legitimate work and I am quite on the same page with you that some guys but not all are being driven into such act because of desire for avarice or desire to live a bogus lifestyle without hardwork .Capital punishment cannot curb or eradicate the problems you alluded to but our conscious effort to dislodge current value system that has led to total moral decadence because our legal system is often manipulated to serve some certain people's interests.

bro capital punishment will work, fear go let an average 9ja man carry drugs go Saudi, when u kw ur head is at stake,? even when world bodies didn't buy their capital punishment idea,day didn't stop, but u dare not use drugs to pass that route, make day do d capital punishment and public persecution, we too day hide day judge case dat is y most civilians don't actually know d out come of the case in court,take Evans case for example can u really talk on how the case was concluded NO but they won't want u to kw, which in terms doesn't serve as a lesson to othere who would want to venture into such crimes ,

if the soldiers who help the latest kidnapper actually knows how Evans case played u think they will want to get involved in such crime or assisting a kidnapper? they wouldn't,
We Are Not Transparent In 9ja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Midnight Thief Beaten To A Pulp In Delta State (Photos) / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Turkish School Children & Their Staff, Recover Money / Update On The Abubakar Usman Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.