Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,881 members, 7,821,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) (35030 Views)

EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo-Yahoo ‘Students’ In Abuja (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin, Recovers Charms, Fake Currency (pixs) / EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Seizes Car, Laptops (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by livinbygrace: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2019
Opexzy:
10 yahoo boys... That they will give 6 months imprisonment... Nigeria is treating fraud with kids gloves... Until this guys start getting at least 10 years of jail term with hard labour...

I was telling a friend of mine yesterday that we need to rollback some laws in this country.... An average Nigerian mental and psychological make up is different from a European or an American or a Chinese or an Arab etc.... So we can't copy and paste some of there laws... govern a Chinese like an Arab there will be problem... If you govern an American like an African civil war might break out... If you govern Africans like Europeans lawlessness will abound....

Bring Bank Open Execution of offenders... Let's people see what will happen to them if they do the same thing... Enough of all this copy and paste of laws... This white men knows this but they won't tell us... Impose capital punishment on corruption cases...

God Bless Nigeria...

You mean they should be hanged to death?Continue you hear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by larryking540: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2019
raphy:
If u have been following efcc since January you will know they have just been arresting boys here and there and call them yahol guys.

So in Nigeria now when a guy hustle legit and buy a laptop na yahoo guy.
These peoplnin red jacket na scam they will even go and formal tge laptop and sale it or take it home.

Thief in red jacket.

Some have been here too I know as FBI did same.
when u see who is working legitly, u will know
when u see who is working illgitimatly u go still know,those guys work with intelligence and information, it is much more easier to do business with a person who u can negotiate f2f Atleast u can easily track the person becus details of personal inform will d drop than b scammed by someone online and after traces u find out he is from 9ja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by larryking540: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Aba,they are not ibos,they are urhobos and okpe.
if u like u can call them urhobos, we from the south see u all as east, just like u will say an ondo person is not yoruba or they are half of edo, an eastern person is an igbo person take it or leave it, that's the problem or confusion u people are creating for your selfs unknowingly,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by larryking540: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2019
israelmao:
These rampant cases of internet fraud will only reduce

when unemployment rate reduces.
right now Bros, even if u create job for people mostly the youth, they will not do, because the taste of quick money has been genetically modified in their gene,make govt work on the sentence, it's too weak, make an online advert, giving warnings Atleast every average youth is always on line, the way we see Facebook ads, they should make theirs too, and while doing this they should b ready to create more jobs mostly for the school leavers cus they will definitely turn to the youth few years to come, so they need to b occupied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by medolab90(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2019
LGDON:

Internet scam should be a death sentence in Nigeria

Death sentence!!! That means you would be killing half of the youths population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by ultron12345: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2019
larryking540:

bro capital punishment will work, fear go let an average 9ja man carry drugs go Saudi, when u kw ur head is at stake,? even when world bodies didn't buy their capital punishment idea,day didn't stop, but u dare not use drugs to pass that route, make day do d capital punishment and public persecution, we too day hide day judge case dat is y most civilians don't actually know d out come of the case in court,take Evans case for example can u really talk on how the case was concluded NO but they won't want u to kw, which in terms doesn't serve as a lesson to othere who would want to venture into such crimes ,

if the soldiers who help the latest kidnapper actually knows how Evans case played u think they will want to get involved in such crime or assisting a kidnapper? they wouldn't,
We Are Not Transparent In 9ja

God bless you for this wonderful piece. I support public capital and corporal punishment. Like play, like play, one day, they'll release that Evans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by larryking540: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=ultron12345 post=81525559]

God bless you for this wonderful piece. I support public capital and corporal punishment. Like play, like play, one day, they'll release that Evans [/quot
e]

like play like play, Evans case is a lost issue, everybody know how aninie case, it was dead by squad, we saw it on news print, everything is a joke in the country, that's y the world looks down on dis nation, even 9ja is afraid of north Korea dat broke out which day here,even trumps was force to call the guy for a visit, becus d guy is challenging very soon I will not b surprise to see north Korea part of G-7 am telling u, ,,

u wan push drugs enter china,day born u well, they don't judge ur case, na straight to hanging room, a friend in china told me, the moment u step leg inside china the first billboard u see is caught with drugs is instant death, judge way wan do ur case within 24hours day standby, no body is adjoining ur case,

we too day play for dis country o,and it has really tarnished our image even the opposite sex na see it as a man's job to defraud people and if u are not into yahoo u are still a kid,WTF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Barryseal: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2019
israelmao:

You cannot completely rule out unemployment as being one of the factors responsible for this even though I do agree with you to some certain extent, there are some guys who wouldn't have perpetrated such heinous crime if they were properly engaged in legitimate work and I am quite on the same page with you that some guys but not all are being driven into such act because of desire for avarice or desire to live a bogus lifestyle without hardwork .Capital punishment cannot curb or eradicate the problems you alluded to but our conscious effort to dislodge current value system that has led to total moral decadence because our legal system is often manipulated to serve some certain people's interests.

Its too simplistic to blame unemployment. The 80 Nigerians arrested by Fbi cannot claim unemployment as the reason for their crime,since they live in a country with adequate infrastructure, industry and social justice.
Offer the average Yahoo boy 100k salary job, he will reject it. If we no drive Benz na wetin we gain, that's the theme.

I believe capital punishment is the way to go. Alot of people will be discouraged from going into fraud after witnessing a public execution. Nigerian prisons cannot contain all the Yahoo boys in one state alone.
The country needs a total social re engineering and capital punishment will be the vehicle to achieve this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Sonfethopia: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2019
larryking540:
if u like u can call them urhobos, we from the south see u all as east, just like u will say an ondo person is not yoruba or they are half of edo, an eastern person is an igbo person take it or leave it, that's the problem or confusion u people are creating for your selfs unknowingly,

Nawa,u from the south u said.. Are urhobos not the main southners in Nigeria.which south u come from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2019
rozayx5:
easy to spot and pick

they live in clusters

no jobs, play loud music

dress like agbero and dreads at times

drive cars, cant even cover up their tracks
----
the wise ones are lone soldiers
and they have businesses and dress well and dont Go to America
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oil dey that ur bushy hair!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2019
tot:

So these names sound igbo to you? ---Ikpasa Efe, Abraham Idede, Maye Edefeose, Ovie Akpojevuehe and Akpotor Okeoghene.

[s]Kudos to EFCC, they have really woken up this year w.r.t. to arresting fraudsters.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by tck2000(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2019
Opexzy:
10 yahoo boys... That they will give 6 months imprisonment... Nigeria is treating fraud with kids gloves... Until this guys start getting at least 10 years of jail term with hard labour...

I was telling a friend of mine yesterday that we need to rollback some laws in this country.... An average Nigerian mental and psychological make up is different from a European or an American or a Chinese or an Arab etc.... So we can't copy and paste some of there laws... govern a Chinese like an Arab there will be problem... If you govern an American like an African civil war might break out... If you govern Africans like Europeans lawlessness will abound....

Bring Bank Open Execution of offenders... Let's people see what will happen to them if they do the same thing... Enough of all this copy and paste of laws... This white men knows this but they won't tell us... Impose capital punishment on corruption cases...

God Bless Nigeria...
I agree 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by VORTGATEENERGY: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2019
GOD HAVE MERCY. SAPELE IS TURNING STH ELSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by johnpablo541(m): 11:44am On Aug 23, 2019
larryking540:

Are you sure you are from the south as you claim. Please what state in the south are you from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by TLION(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2019
When you do fraud, leave a low key life , low key life is the price you pay for any illegal earnings.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
Gangster1ms:
grin efcc wants to feel like FBI too.. Better release those innocent boys angry
oponu, go and release them now.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by VORTGATEENERGY: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
BUY YOUR GAS LEAKAGE DETECTOR FROM US.
THIS DEVISE GIVES YOU A QUICK NON STOP ALERT IN EVENT OF PRE-DANGER WITH YOUR COOKING GAS OR CYLINDER.
FOR MORE INFO:
VISIT US TODAY: VORTGATEENERGY.COM
OR CALL : 09030008845
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by israelmao(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Barryseal:

Its too simplistic to blame unemployment. The 80 Nigerians arrested by Fbi cannot claim unemployment as the reason for their crime,since they live in a country with adequate infrastructure, industry and social justice.
Offer the average Yahoo boy 100k salary job, he will reject it. If we no drive Benz na wetin we gain, that's the theme.

I believe capital punishment is the way to go. Alot of people will be discouraged from going into fraud after witnessing a public execution. Nigerian prisons cannot contain all the Yahoo boys in one state alone.
The country needs a total social re engineering and capital punishment will be the vehicle to achieve this..

Read my reply again for better insight.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Harrison4adam:
They should be transferred to Indonesia and slaughter there ...
Useless set of igbos

D guys caught are urhobos not igbos
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Marineghost: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=TundeBricklayer post=81526123][/quote]

Dullard
Go and challenge F.B.I
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Zimzy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
TechCapon:
Lord have mercy. Looks like yahoo is now the highest employer of labor in Nigeria
that is where the economy has driven the youths to!
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
mrjaydee:
Dem no dey finish?

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Yahoo yahoo is the unofficial occupation of 70% of Nigeria youths.

Out of the remaining30%, 10% are gainfully employed. Another 10% can't indulge in it because of the conviction of their faith while the last 10% don't know how to go about scamming people.

These scoundrels must be smoked out at all cost. The damage they've done to hardworking Nigerians is incalculable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
Learnstuffs:
There seems to be no end in sight.

I think the Nigeria Government should look inward and find solutions to the core problems pushing the youth to crime

My brother it’s not the government that will do this all

The likes of all this stupid musicians contributed a lot of menace to this issue

A song goes if I no buy Benz Wetin I gain

Tell me which legit person or salary young man will take 8 million to buy Benz

Another songs goes thus wire wire wire

All this musicians has contributed many trash to this economy

There should be screening of songs by nbc before releasing them

If all this are put in places then government can now come in to create jobs and other basic amenities

Even the so called ladies out there never ready to date or marry a salary earners

They prefer to date those with materials of life

Let us all plan ourselves before calling God to help us
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Opexzy:

God Bless Nigeria...
you are just being myopic and achaic!! during the days of firing squad for arm robbery, did it stop arm robbery in Nigeria?? I condemn internet fraud in its entirety but there are better ways to kill a rat than by hanging it!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by stanley000: 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Barryseal:

you are a mad man who should be incarcerated in yabaleft
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
rottennaija:

Most of them are undergraduate (if not all), so it's not a question of jobs but greed. And those arrested outside Nigeria cannot say there are not jobs there. We have so many Nigerian graduates who are struggling to make ends meet without resorting to internet fraud.

So leave the arguments of jobs. It's not about jobs but their desire to blow and impress girls. On the other hand, I see more pretty girls without boyfriends.
Can you give me a link to the abundance of job offers? Go to Indeed.com and check real job growth.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
Bitterleafsoup:
Can you give me a link to the abundance of job offers? Go to Indeed.com and check real job growth.

Read what I posted again. You are asking me to proof what you said whereas it's you who said it. Read again.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Blazebond(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
Catch dem all,stupid lazy idiots.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
rottennaija:

Read what I posted again. You are asking me to proof what you said whereas it's you who said it. Read again.
This article is proof of what I am saying.
Re: EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
Why do I like these kind of news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NSCDC Operatives Arrest 2 Over Sexual Intercourse In Public During Ramadan / Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos / Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.