Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child (35311 Views)

Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) / Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone / Maria Okan Reportedly Pregnant For Olamide - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by MannieA(f): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Love4God:

She is a maggot who has given birth to a bastard child. She should be ashamed of herself.

Stop insulting the woman and her baby..
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by revolt(m): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
hybridblood07:
It's not about being profitable as a baby mama but most times it's better to consider the negative side of abortion. What if she aborts the pregnancy and can't have a baby anymore. Sometimes, these dumb girls think straight at times....
do you know the horror you have put that child in for the next 18 years to 20 years. The child will not have a dad. If her mum was a babymama(well most times they are) would she have had a nice childhood. Babies are humans, If you cannot care for them(emmotionally and financially), why the hell will you bring them out. It's the most selfish thing to do. because both parents were committing adultery then a childs life should be destroyed. It's obvious olamide doesnt want the child. These babymamas shaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Lamanii22(f): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
NobleAngell:
When the father isn't interested in the baby, he has to bear his mom's name.

Leemao
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by NACE13: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
These bloggers though: How can a child be born on 23rd August, then later be born on 16th of August?

Is this the same Maria of The Beat 99.9 FM? Chai! I always imagined the face behind the sexy voice was.....#face palm. Never mind jare. These Nina musicians don't have taste, asides Flavour and Peter PSquare.
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
MannieA:

Nah...he has a serious babe anyways
Serious he had to impregnate another. Men eh
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by MannieA(f): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
How many babymamas receive money from the baby father sef? It's in the free world babymamaism is profitable biko.

Abi

Funny thing is these babymamas end up taking care of their kids alone because the so called baby daddies are deadbeat dads.
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by OlawaleBammie: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
AverageAnnie:
I don't understand,, is the baby bearing her name as surname ?
wetin she go do? wen baby no know hin papa nko
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by MannieA(f): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Serious he had to impregnate another. Men eh

As in ehnnnn
He couldn't even use protection!
pregnancy aside, what if she's infected him?What if she has a disease,that's how he would get infected and pass it to his babymama..
Some people don't think abeg. I can't put my spouse/partner at risk like that,not fair at all.

1 Like

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Mogajunior(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
smiley

The truth is most Nigeria women wouldn't mind being a baby mama so long as the man is successful, how much more a celebrity.
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
Isaiah 4

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Funkybabee(f): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
weldone... when her papa did not kuku have interest on the child.
mama surname sure pass

1 Like

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
MannieA:

Stop insulting the woman and her baby..
What do you mean,can't you use your dictionary ?
Did i say anything that doesn't relate to her personality or what she has done?
etymology ▼ show
pronunciation
(IPA): /ˈmæɡət/
noun (plural maggots)
(derogatory) A worthless person.
Only worthless women (maggots) have pre or extra marital affair.
Bastard
pronunciation
(British) (IPA): /ˈbɑːstəd/
(America) (IPA): /ˈbæstəɹd/
etymology ▼ show
noun (plural bastards)
A person who was born out of wedlock, and hence often considered an illegitimate descendant.
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by OlawaleBammie: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
flowx:
Another baby mama...
Welcome to the group Mrs OAP...
I never heard of her on radio before...
Maybe she is working as OAP in progress fm ekiti state...
I can not even can self.
must u put my state?? my state is not local abeg.
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Funkybabee(f): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
revolt:
do you know the horror you have put that child in for the next 18 years to 20 years. The child will not have a dad. If her mum was a babymama(well most times they are) would she have had a nice childhood. Babies are humans, If you cannot care for them(emmotionally and financially), why the hell will you bring them out. It's the most selfish thing to do. because both parents were committing adultery then a childs life should be destroyed. It's obvious olamide doesnt want the child. These babymamas shaa

so at the aged of 32 u expect her to abort the child
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by flowx(m): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

must u put my state?? my state is not local abeg.

Come and cut my head...

Monitoring spirit gbogbo.

Dey Don follow me come from far ekiti again...

Chaii!
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Bawofss(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
he is not married to mama miliano, both of dem are baby mamas

1 Like

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by DesChyko: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
I bow for una.
A one-week old baby is already a toddler embarassed
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by BENEAMATA: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
congratulations iya aburo . MEDIAWATCH ; A week old baby is no TODDLER . INFANT is the word .
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Mariangeles(f): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
How classless !
With her clean diction, Olamide of all people undecided
Odikwa egwu

1 Like

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Legendguru: 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Oh
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by timelessaproko(f): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
You sounding like the woman in question �
Don’t worry � let Olamide wife deal with that except you are her in disguise
obainojazz:
lipsrsealed

If it's another guy, she'll take postinor... She slept with someone the public know is married... And knowingly conceived, not minding how her fellow woman would feel... Some people no get shame sha, she asked for it, I hope she gets what she deserves.
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by timelessaproko(f): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Thank you
Bawofss:
he is not married to mama miliano, both of dem are baby mamas
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by femi4: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
AverageAnnie:
yes. She's terminating her father's name
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by revolt(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
Funkybabee:

so at the aged of 32 u expect her to abort the child
bog deal.why cant a weeks old pregnancy be aborted? Pls spare us that nonsense excuse.
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Awe4luv(m): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
thesicilian:
Hmm
I thought they were saying she received 2million naira from Olamide to abort the pregnancy? I guess it's more profitable to be a baby mama.
before nko, am up for a baby daddy ooooo, any celeb available should PLS call 08168739165
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by ceeceeuwa: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
obainojazz:
lipsrsealed

If it's another guy, she'll take postinor... She slept with someone the public know is married... And knowingly conceived, not minding how her fellow woman would feel... Some people no get shame sha, she asked for it, I hope she gets what she deserves.
Someones husband slept with a single girl raw...baby is the end result!

1 Like

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Awe4luv(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
AverageAnnie:
it's a celeb something, most of us don't understand their way....lol
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by OlawaleBammie: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
flowx:

Come and cut my head...
Monitoring spirit gbogbo.
Dey Don follow me come from far ekiti again...
Chaii!
grin lol, dem tell u a b ritualist?? If we do thorough research now na odo ogbolu u for come o.

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2019

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Rosay15(f): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
timelessaproko:
Thank you
.. Olamide don marry oh but on a low

1 Like

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by flowx(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

grin lol, dem tell u a b ritualist??
If we do thorough research now na odo ogbolu u for come o.

Odo ogbolu from ondo state?
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by OlawaleBammie: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
flowx:
Odo ogbolu from ondo state?
Ehen??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos / Slimcase: A Female Fan Stripped On My Instagram Video / Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.