Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child (35316 Views)

Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) / Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone / Maria Okan Reportedly Pregnant For Olamide - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by TrendVibes: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2019
On-Air Personality, Maria Okanrende, reportedly pregnant for musician, Olamide, has announced the birth of her child.

The 32-year-old broadcaster shared a picture of the toddler’s hand on Instagram on Friday.

She also announced the name of the child who had been born on Augusr 23, 2019.

The names chosen for the child are Asaiah Monifé Maria.

“I can’t stop crying. Look at what I made! Asaiah Monifé Maria. 16th August 2019, 12:56am. Word is born! Thank you God,” she wrote.

In June, a friend of Maria Okanrende denied that the media personality and Olamide agreed to abort her pregnancy.

It was erroneously reported that Okan was given N2m to have an abortion.

Speaking to Pulse.ng exclusively, a friend of the MTV Shuga actress confirmed that the lovers had agreed to keep the baby in prior discussions.

More Details Soon...

https://www.042hits.com/oap-maria-okan-announces-the-arrival-of-her-child-with-rapper-olamide/

2 Likes

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by thesicilian: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2019
Hmm
I thought they were saying she received 2million naira from Olamide to abort the pregnancy? I guess it's more profitable to be a baby mama.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by mexxmoney: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2019
Though I don't know who she is, I believe congratulations are in order

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by AverageAnnie(f): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2019
I don't understand,, is the baby bearing her name as surname ?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by NobleAngell(f): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2019
When the father isn't interested in the baby, he has to bear his mom's name.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by JobsandSchools: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nice one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Caseless: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Donald7610: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
Congratulations

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by realestniggah: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
Congratulations

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Sirseedorf(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Baby Jon snow

if you know, you know

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by NiRfreak(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ugly baby mama....I believe after Olamide has taken Dongoyaro and Monkey-tail, this babe would have looked like an angel...no wonder he dived in without condom.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Omorey75: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
https:///br6

MAKE COOL MONEY FROM DIGITAL INVESTMENTS !!!

NGN2,000 - NGN20,000

☆ Are you interested in making steady side income online?

☆ Are you Interested In finding something that really works?

☆ Do you have minimum of NGN2,000 to start this journey?

You can make up to DOUBLE (×2) of your investment in just one week paid directly into your bank account.

With these 4 easy steps:

REGISTER 》ADD FUNDS》INVEST》GET RETURNS.

You're good to go, you don't have to break a bank to enjoy residual income. Join us in making money . This platform is one of its kind. No extra work, you get to focus on your day to day activities while making money on the side.

Join Us Right Now:

https:///br6

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by BruncleZuma: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Ina Ruwan Mu?

[img]https://i./3NvvK.gif[/img]

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by noble71(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Congrats

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by obainojazz(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
lipsrsealed

If it's another guy, she'll take postinor... She slept with someone the public know is married... And knowingly conceived, not minding how her fellow woman would feel... Some people no get shame sha, she asked for it, I hope she gets what she deserves.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Riscawendy(f): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Congrats dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by greall12(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by pyro62(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
Baby mama. She had to be someone's beach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by larryking540: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
but olamide b get woman way follow am hustle from the beginning of e career, d guy Bleep up sha,

polygamous home doesn't pay o,,the problem attached to it is just unimaginable, mostly jealousy, ,

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Baroba(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
One of our UK returnees sowing there wild oats...smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by ednut1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
Inside life. One moment una dey hail Olamide for no baby mama drama. The next he don get baby mama. Men sha. U wanna cheat on your fine wife na ugly gal u chose . Smh

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by happney65: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
Olamide sef dey try sha..Am sure he don smoke Igbo the day he fucckedd this girl raw..That's why I like Flavour and his Baby Mama's..You no see how them be?Ass dey..bosom sef dey..They still come fine join..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by flowx(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
Another baby mama...

Welcome to the group Mrs OAP...

I never heard of her on radio before...

Maybe she is working as OAP in progress fm ekiti state...

I can not even can self.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by agarawu23(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
Another baby mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Sirseedorf(m): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
How can your wife look beautiful and sexy than your baby mama/ side chicks ?

mhenn eye yam north understanley o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by wandeay: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
Abortion ke, at 32, ...babymama has turned to investment in the life of top artistes, too bad celebs are too promiscuous.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by flamingREED(m): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
Is she trying to teach the younger generation how to be thoughtless or what?
Aldultery will damn whoever. It makes no difference what it first gifts you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by seandurse(m): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
hmm

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards / Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) / Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.