Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child (35354 Views)

Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) / Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone / Maria Okan Reportedly Pregnant For Olamide - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by babakb: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
engrkaz:
when the law come get me
No baby momma drama, nigga miss me, why plant seeds
In a dirty bitch
waiting to trick me, not the life for me
Living carefree, til I'm buried, and if they dare me
I'm busting on niggas until they scurry, I'm clearly
A man of military means in my artillery
Watching over me through every murder scene
From adolescence, to my early teens, thought we was gonna die
Selling dope to all the fiends, at times I want to cry
And still, we try to change the past, in vain
Never knowing if this game'll last, feeling ashamed
Of cocaine, the product of the devil, am I selling my soul?
Got tired of small time livin, niggas telling me no
I got mine! Bleep them other suckers! That's the mentality
Jealous-ass bustaz, make it hell for us

2pac verse but i have forgotten which track....
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by engrkaz(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hell 4 a Hustler
babakb:

2pac verse but i have forgotten which track....
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by Funkybabee(f): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
revolt:
bog deal.why cant a weeks old pregnancy be aborted? Pls spare us that nonsense excuse.
u need a factory reset
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
MannieA:

I thought men don't care about the face? I thought it's only the body you guys care about?
*yawns*
abi wen urge comes who face epp na enta sweet pussy...
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by QuietMynd: 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
No be she dey shuga season 3
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by hybridblood07(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
You've a point boss! But abortion is against the Law in some part of the world. These baby mamas have father only if the man doesn't want to take full responsibility of the child. Let's be guided, say no to abortion.
revolt:
do you know the horror you have put that child in for the next 18 years to 20 years. The child will not have a dad. If her mum was a babymama(well most times they are) would she have had a nice childhood. Babies are humans, If you cannot care for them(emmotionally and financially), why the hell will you bring them out. It's the most selfish thing to do. because both parents were committing adultery then a childs life should be destroyed. It's obvious olamide doesnt want the child. These babymamas shaa
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by hybridblood07(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Common on boss! It's not safe. Can you ask your sister to do it?
1Sharon:

Abortion is a safe procedure in the west
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by 1Sharon(f): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
hybridblood07:
Common on boss! It's not safe. Can you ask your sister to do it?

Abortion is a VERY safe procedure. It is only an issue in 3rd world countries
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by revolt(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
hybridblood07:
You've a point boss! But abortion is against the Law in some part of the world. These baby mamas have father only if the man doesn't want to take full responsibility of the child. Let's be guided, say no to abortion.
take full responsibility for what he never agreed to. He was never allowed in the decision of bringing out the child. If he stays fine. But the women tht decie 3s d against all odds should be ready to bear the brunt alone. It's unfair on the child though. No child should grow upbwothout both parents .
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by hybridblood07(m): 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Noted
1Sharon:

Abortion is a VERY safe procedure. It is only an issue in 3rd world countries

1 Like

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by hybridblood07(m): 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
Yea. Every child should grow up with their parents but some circumstances happens sha
revolt:
take full responsibility for what he never agreed to. He was never allowed in the decision of bringing out the child. If he stays fine. But the women tht decie 3s d against all odds should be ready to bear the brunt alone. It's unfair on the child though. No child should grow upbwothout both parents .
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by pomide(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2019
I Never You Only One Person Can 'Made' a Baby o... No Sperm, No God... issorite
Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by bereto(m): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2019
Her life

Re: Asaiah Monifé: Maria Okan Gives Birth To Olamide's Child by timelessaproko(f): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
Eh ok we hear �� lol �
Rosay15:
.. Olamide don marry oh but on a low

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Teju Babyface's Church Wedding / Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) / Flavour's Baby Mama Sandra Okagbue Lovely In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.