Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,740 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement (37377 Views)

Tinubu & Rotimi Amaechi At Private Wing Of MMIA Lagos (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Forms Biafra Customary Government (BCG) / '#EndSARS Is A Failed Biafra Movement Supported By Gullible Ones' - Adamu Garba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

Quran doesn't encourage d killing of innocent non Muslims. You are reading verses dat instructed the prophet to strike back those who fought and drove him out of makkah. Though I don't expect anything less from you share, it is normal when u read such book that turns down d interpretation upside down
Stop lying.

Islam sees non Muslims as inferior. They are to be oppressed and subdued until they accept Islam.

Or are you going to deny that non Muslims are not to be oppressed?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Thegamingorca(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Nigeria will only become great when the generation that witnessed the civil war are no more active in the issues of the country

Nigeria will only become great when sound quality education is seen as a must for every citizen

Nigeria will only become great when we begin to think for ourselves and not let one fraudulent person in the name of politician or activist deceives the people that he speaks/fight for them

Nigeria will only become great when the people stop getting comfort in passing blames and instead sit down and profer solutions as individuals and as groups

Nigeria will only become great when our mumu don do and we realize that no where in history has hate ever been used as a solution ...Hate has only been used in causing more pain and disunity ...it has never ever in the history of man solved anything

Restructuring remains the only foreseeable blueprint with which the country can move forward

Our mumu don do
Make una no sidon look

Nigeria will never get better if gedoni doe not go home on sunday
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by sleemomymy: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
I WONDER HOW SOON PEOPLE CAN FORGET THINGS. ASARI HAD YOU FORGOTTEN PYTHON DANCE, CROCODILE SMAIL COBRA CRY IN THE LOADING........

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by loopman: 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Asari's fake accountant.

Mazi don replace your brain with that of Jack grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by muykem: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
The latest most lucrative business in town.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
loopman:

Mazi don replace your brain with that of Jack grin

Stop dreaming.

I'm no IPOB and I detest Nnamdi Kanu.

I do believe In the balkanizatiin of nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ndibunna:

Disagreed.

There 're only 3 ethnic groups in Nigeria namely

IGBO.

Hausa.

Yoruba.

There are over 250 tribes in Nigeria like -

Arochukwu.

Abakeleke.

Nkanu.

Aninri.

Ijaw.

Annang.

Ibibio.

Etche.

Aworis.

Egun.

Egba.

Awo.

Ebira.

Nupe.

Gwari.

Jukun.

Tribes make up ethnic groups, Tribe n Ethnic group do not mean the same thing and both words aren't interchangeable.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
Area4Area:
Video is on YouTube, if you don't have enough data then simply just reply Asari on this

The onus is on u to provide evidence of ur falsehood.

Provide evidence or keep mute forever.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Ndibunna: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
PrecisionFx:

There 're only 3 ethnic groups in Nigeria namely

IGBO.

Hausa.

Yoruba.

There are over 250 tribes in Nigeria like -

Arochukwu.

Abakeleke.

Nkanu.

Aninri.

Ijaw.

Annang.

Ibibio.

Etche.

Aworis.

Egun.

Egba.

Awo.

Ebira.

Nupe.

Gwari.

Jukun.

Tribes make up ethnic groups, Tribe n Ethnic group do not mean the same thing and both words aren't interchangeable.

Illusion and dreams.

Wake and write again.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by NCBMEDIA: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by tsdarkside(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Alhaji Biafracheesycheesy

chai....if ojukwu knew,he wouldnt have bothered....

all this confusion and death for what....??
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
LZAA:
Kai kai kai
Afamed and sarrki need consoling right now grin
Cc immhotep Afonjaconehead GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo
afamed and sarrki are already checking their blood pressure

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Love4God:

Ijaw and Igbos can and should not form any nation together.
South is different from East don't decieve ijaw (southern)youths.
Ijaws traces her origin back to benin in Nigeria.
Do the igbos also trace their origins back to benin in Nigeria ?

""South is different from East""

Don't be stupid Sire.

""Ijaws traces her origin back to benin in Nigeria:" grin grin.

Bring credible Proof of this before I tell u where Ijaw trade their origin to.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ndibunna:

Illusion and dreams.

Wake and write again.

No reply.

Obviously confused.

Goan read.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by loopman: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Stop dreaming.

I'm no IPOB and I detest Nnamdi Kanu.

I do believe In the balkanizatiin of nigeria.

I equally want to get rid of your people too I’m the SW
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Ojiofor: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Welcome development and lets watch and see what Asari will do differently from Mazi Kanu.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
loopman:

I equally want to get rid of your people too I’m the SW

Then call for dissolution of nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Cajal(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
Alhaji asari dokubo
This gue dey always make me laugh
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Cajal(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Whew! embarassed

All these frausters should give the masses some rest abeg undecided

Today is government that's scamming the people
Next is Police
Next is Yahoo boys
Next is fake people's activists/freedom fighters

No true People's generals in Nigeria
Don't be deceived
Everyone of them is fighting to personally acquire power and resources control

The beautiful ones are not yet born.
...next is comedian leaders
Next is prophet of doom

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Wendybrown(f): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Whew! embarassed

All these frausters should give the masses some rest abeg undecided

Today is government that's scamming the people
Next is Police
Next is Yahoo boys
Next is fake people's activists/freedom fighters

No true People's generals in Nigeria
Don't be deceived
Everyone of them is fighting to personally acquire power and resources control

The beautiful ones are not yet born.

Some gullible ones actually thinks this their groups and all is for the people's benefit, if only they knew better.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Wendybrown(f): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Nigeria will NEVER be great.

Nigeria WILL be GREAT!
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
PrecisionFx:

""South is different from East""

Don't be stupid Sire.

""Ijaws traces her origin back to benin in Nigeria:" grin grin.

Bring credible Proof of this before I tell u where Ijaw trade their origin to.
Wikipedia
Ijaw people (also known by the subgroups "Ijo" or "Izon"wink are people in Niger Delta in Nigeria, inhabiting regions of the states of Ondo, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo, and Rivers State
[2]. Many are found as migrant fishermen in camps as far west as Sierra Leone and as far east as Gabon. Population figures for the Ijaws vary greatly,
[3] though most range from 13 million to 15 million.[4][5][1][3] They have long lived in locations near many sea trade routes, and they were well connected to other areas by trade as early as the 15th century.
I believe you don't need proof to know that Bayelsa was created out of old Rivers state and Delta was created out of Bendel state.
Do you see any eastern state of Nigeria listed among the Ijaw people from the Wikipedia source.
Don't be a maggot.
I emphasize once again don't mislead Ijaw (southern) youths.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
LZAA:

Afamed wee call u a terrorist
Any person who can't differentiate between historical facts and fictions is a terrorist to not only their nation but modern civilisation. Ignore such individuals hence they make you believe fictions as facts.
I call such individuals historical maggots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Ikechunna: 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
Area4Area:
Your own case is on another level, what's your reply to Asari Dokubo?
You actually making a damn fool of yourself and worst is you actually think you're making sense.

Why would anyone that support biafra be against Asari for opening his own fraction of Biafra. It's like asking why aren't they addressing Massob and BZN

Both Asari and Nnamdi Kanu are fighting for the same thing... Which is Biafra. The people support the concept of Biafra, not the individual leaders. That's the reason IPOB supporters equally support BZN, Massob, Bille and all other fractions of Biafra agitators.

Thus, no matter how many fractions open up, nobody is going to be against it simply because two heads is better than one head. Whoever approach that gets the shithole divided and Biafra becomes true, it does not matter to them.

Asari does not agree with IPOB approach to getting biafra and created his own just like Nnamdi Kanu did not agree with the Massob approach and created his own.

It's pathetic how slow you are and the shameless thing of it all is actually believe you're making sense in your pitiful attempt to mock. The funny thing is u actually ended up making a joke of yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
Love4God:

Wikipedia
Ijaw people (also known by the subgroups "Ijo" or "Izon"wink are people in Niger Delta in Nigeria, inhabiting regions of the states of Ondo, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo, and Rivers State
[2]. Many are found as migrant fishermen in camps as far west as Sierra Leone and as far east as Gabon. Population figures for the Ijaws vary greatly,
[3] though most range from 13 million to 15 million.[4][5][1][3] They have long lived in locations near many sea trade routes, and they were well connected to other areas by trade as early as the 15th century.
I believe you don't need proof to know that Bayelsa was created out of old Rivers state and Delta was created out of Bendel state.
Do you see any eastern state of Nigeria listed among the Ijaw people from the Wikipedia source.
Don't be a maggot.
I emphasize once again don't mislead Ijaw (southern) youths.

grin grin grin.

I said u should bring real proof, not wikipedia.....Wikipedia is an Encyclopedia where anyone can visit and write articles or edit any article of their choice.

Bring credible proof that ijaws are from benin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Area4Area: 11:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ikechunna:

You actually making a damn fool of yourself and worst is you actually think you're making sense.

Why would anyone that support biafra be against Asari for opening his own fraction of Biafra. It's like asking why aren't they addressing Massob and BZN

Both Asari and Nnamdi Kanu are fighting for the same thing... Which is Biafra. The people support the concept of Biafra, not the individual leaders. That's the reason IPOB supporters equally support BZN, Massob, Bille and all other fractions of Biafra agitators.

Thus, no matter how many fractions open up, nobody is going to be against it simply because two heads is better than one head. Whoever approach that gets the shithole divided and Biafra becomes true, it does not matter to them.

Asari does not agree with IPOB approach to getting biafra and created his own just like Nnamdi Kanu did not agree with the Massob approach and created his own.

It's pathetic how slow you are and the shameless thing of it all is actually believe you're making sense in your pitiful attempt to mock. The funny thing is u actually ended up making a joke of yourself
Look at this one crying already, Asari Dokubo made three difficult videos where he lambasted Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and called Igbos slaves to the Ijaws and had never apologized publicly for that statement and not one of you had ever called him out.
He has made another one again and instead of tackling him for talking rubbish about Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, na me you face, someone earlier said Nnamdi Kanu and IPOBians are actually slaves to the Ijaws and I think I'm starting to believe.
You are the one slow here, someone insults your ancestors, you and your lineage with no apologizes, you are not even bothered but trying all you can to align with him.
You want Biafra but Uwazurike and Kanu are not on talking terms, who would then be the leader, South Sudan is still boiling till date.
The Igalas, Idomas, Annangs, Ibibios, Efiks, Ijaws, Urhobos, Isokos etc had all told you they are not interested in your Biafra so why always crying over them?

Asari just wants to cash out like Kanu and you are already supporting his own madness as well.

I would want you to finally tackle Asari Dokubo for those hate speeches in those videos earlier and the one he made in this recent statement, I do not want to believe what he said was actually true and that's why IPOBians have all being scared to attack him or the Ijaws
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 24, 2019
PrecisionFx:
grin grin grin.

I said u should bring real proof, not wikipedia.....Wikipedia is an Encyclopedia where anyone can visit and write articles or edit any article of their choice.

Bring credible proof that ijaws are from benin
You are proving yourself to be a vagabond maggot.
I have posted you an online source and you are still asking for credible proof. Which online platform doesn't require human beings for their informations they display. Why don't you post your credible proof as well as the source for the world to see.
If you like you can wait for Buhari's father to tell you before you accept the fact that Ijaw and igbos have different origins.
Was Jonathan an Igbo president?
Tell the Igbos asking for an Igbo president that Jonathan was an Igbo president and see their reactions.
I state again don't misinform Ijaw people as well as the global community.
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 24, 2019
Love4God:

You are proving yourself to be a vagabond maggot.
I have posted you an online source and you are still asking for credible proof. Which online platform doesn't require human beings for their informations they display. Why don't you post your credible proof as well as the source for the world to see.
If you like you can wait for Buhari's father to tell you before you accept the fact that Ijaw and igbos have different origins.
Was Jonathan an Igbo president?
Tell the Igbos asking for an Igbo president that Jonathan was an Igbo president and see their reactions.
I state again don't misinform Ijaw people as well as the global community.

My primary proof is that i know many ijaws. My junior sister is married to an Ijaw man and i have discussed this many times with them.

Primarily, The ijaws in Nigeria trace their origin to Israel, they refer to themselves strongly as Hebrews. My in-laws grandmother is an IGBO woman from Anambra state....Same with his cousins, same with Asari Dokubo, same with over 80% of ijaws I ever met.

Secondly, there's hardly an Ijaw family that do not have direct igbo blood. Ijaws and IGBOS have intermarried so much that they are one n same. Also there are 3 IGBO villages in Bayelsa state, i don't expect top grade FooOOOools to know this.

Learn this Today, Wikipedia is not a proof to anything, especially contentious issues

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Area4Area: 12:25am On Aug 24, 2019
PrecisionFx:

My primary proof is that i know many ijaws. My junior sister is married to an Ijaw man and i have discussed this many times with them.

Primarily, The ijaws in Nigeria trace their origin to Israel, they refer to themselves strongly as Hebrews. My in-laws grandmother is an IGBO woman from Anambra state....Same with his cousins, same with Asari Dokubo, same with over 80% of ijaws I ever met.

Secondly, there's hardly an Ijaw family that do not have direct igbo blood. Ijaws and IGBOS have intermarried so much that they are one n same. Also there are 3 IGBO villages in Bayelsa state, i don't expect top grade FooOOOools to know this.

Learn this Today, Wikipedia is not a proof to anything, especially contentious issues

Attaché by force, Ijaw indeed.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjn2uujkZrkAhUMuRoKHSajCqMQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpunchng.com%2Fwere-not-biafrans-ijaw-youths-tell-kanu-others%2F&psig=AOvVaw2-SsRZ4luXeWWqpnJAxE83&ust=1566688949727620

Ijaws no send you so stop the attaching
Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 24, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I am now sure that you are a vagabond lunatic maggot. Your so called credible source is your sister who married an Ijaw man(You are indeed a vagabond lunatic maggot) .
I hope you know that the igbos at Asaba delta state are originally not from Ijaw .
You are doubting Wikipedia proofs and you say that your primary proof is that you know many ijaws.
Do you think that i or other readers are illiterates.
You are telling the world to debunk Wikipedia source and believe you for just claiming to know many Ijaws.
Wikipedia
The Edo or Bini (from the word "Benin"wink ) people are an ethnic group primarily found in Edo State, and spread across the Delta, Ondo, and Rivers states of Nigeria. They speak the Edo language and are the descendants of the founders of the Benin Empire. They are closely related to other ethnic groups that speak Edoid languages, such as the Esan, the Afemai and the Owan.
Ijaw people are not Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Ikechunna: 12:57am On Aug 24, 2019
Area4Area:
Look at this one crying already, Asari Dokubo made three difficult videos where he lambasted Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and called Igbos slaves to the Ijaws and had never apologized publicly for that statement and not one of you had ever called him out.
He has made another one again and instead of tackling him for talking rubbish about Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, na me you face, someone earlier said Nnamdi Kanu and IPOBians are actually slaves to the Ijaws and I think I'm starting to believe.
You are the one slow here, someone insults your ancestors, you and your lineage with no apologizes, you are not even bothered but trying all you can to align with him.
You want Biafra but Uwazurike and Kanu are not on talking terms, who would then be the leader, South Sudan is still boiling till date.
The Igalas, Idomas, Annangs, Ibibios, Efiks, Ijaws, Urhobos, Isokos etc had all told you they are not interested in your Biafra so why always crying over them?

Asari just wants to cash out like Kanu and you are already supporting his own madness as well.

I would want you to finally tackle Asari Dokubo for those hate speeches in those videos earlier and the one he made in this recent statement, I do not want to believe what he said was actually true and that's why IPOBians have all being scared to attack him or the Ijaws

Who has time reading this long epistle of tears and obvious fear of having this shithole divided.

Only thing I have time address is your ignorance. Why would ipob address Asari delusion when reality speaks otherwise. There's not one single igbo community run by an Ijaw or who's descendants are of Ijaw origin yet, the same can't be said for Ijaws. Currently Bonny kingship is still under the leadership of an Igbo descendant. Likewise, Ijaws never chased Igbos to unlivable situation as Arochukwu did them during the slave raiding. Your ignorance itself is your uneducation this stupidly believe others will waste a second addressing a delusion. Not everyone is as uneducated as you.

I didn't waste my time reading your epistle but one thing that did caught my eyes is your attempt to take a jab at South Sudan. South Sudan is better than your shithole as we type. South Sudan is currently not the poverty of the world. It currently does not carry the highest IDP in the world. It currently does not carry the 1st and 3rd largest terrorist groups in the world. I suggest next time you seek to describe a failed nation look at that shithole, Niggeria, you hail from instead of laughable pointing at a nation that is actually better than your hellhole despite their troubles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 24, 2019
Love4God:

I am now sure that you are a vagabond lunatic maggot. Your so called credible source is your sister who married an Ijaw man(You are indeed a vagabond lunatic maggot) .
I hope you know that the igbos at Asaba delta state are originally not from Ijaw .
You are doubting Wikipedia proofs and you say that your primary proof is that you know many ijaws.
Do you think that i or other readers are illiterates.
You are telling the world to debunk Wikipedia source and believe you for just claiming to know many Ijaws.
Wikipedia
The Edo or Bini (from the word "Benin"wink ) people are an ethnic group primarily found in Edo State, and spread across the Delta, Ondo, and Rivers states of Nigeria. They speak the Edo language and are the descendants of the founders of the Benin Empire. They are closely related to other ethnic groups that speak Edoid languages, such as the Esan, the Afemai and the Owan.
Ijaw people are not Igbos.

grin grin grin.

Afonja, i didn't read @ all...

IGBOS Are ijaws and ijaws are IGBOS.

Keep FoooOOoooOOOooLing ur self.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo: PDP Drags Justice Obile Before NJC / Buhari: Nigeria Will Never Witness Civil War Again / My Life With Ojukwu - Njideka Odumegwu-ojukwu (Ojukwu's First Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.