Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

#bbnaija: Elo Tried Cuddling With Diane, She Refused (photo, Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Elo Tried Cuddling With Diane, She Refused (photo, Video) (42912 Views)

Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA / BBNaija Party: Mercy Rocks IKe, Diane Rocks Elo / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Elo Tried Cuddling With Diane, She Refused (photo, Video) by naijajobx: 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Oh
Re: #bbnaija: Elo Tried Cuddling With Diane, She Refused (photo, Video) by femi4: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
DeeTweenie:
At least she was able to resist him, talk wont be much.
yet on the same bed with him. This kind of "resist" can be overcome in some days to come
Re: #bbnaija: Elo Tried Cuddling With Diane, She Refused (photo, Video) by SirLakes: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
buygala:
He said 'Elo' but she refused to say 'Hi' angry

Small stuff...He should just jerk off and cuddle himself and try his luck on another day grin

He who fails to cuddle today may succeed in cuddling tomorrow smiley .....
Froud comes to mind grin
Re: #bbnaija: Elo Tried Cuddling With Diane, She Refused (photo, Video) by Roon9(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
Starz825:

U mean Richard from tazania..wey date thatiana that year

Yeah u know am wella

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Elo Tried Cuddling With Diane, She Refused (photo, Video) by Sensiblerealist: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
I don't know how some of this trash get posted on here. From rubbish poorly constructed lines to horrible sites and stuff. Everybody wan be blogger sha

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Elo Tried Cuddling With Diane, She Refused (photo, Video) by RUDEBOYY(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
My own is that no one should touch my dian, she is the only girl I see in that house.
I feel like she was specially made for me
I love dian.
Please they should not damage my dian..
I begged in God's name.
Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) / Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock / Big Brother Africa Stargame 2012: Live On DSTV Channel 198 Right Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.