Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform (62012 Views)

Olori Memunat, Alaafi Of Oyo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife, Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by Kfed4ril(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
sketcherJ:
where is she serving? I am sure her PPA will be Alaafin's palace

When I served one of his wives was also serving too, but I think the set before me.
She no come cds for one day.
Lol
Re: Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform by DeHumbleTboy: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2019
Ebenaba:

You could try if e dey quick you to see your great granny
grin wink cheesy no damage me biko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) / The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.