Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,246 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Trailer Driver Flees After Crushing Soldier To Death At Mortuary Junction (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trailer Driver Flees After Crushing Soldier To Death At Mortuary Junction (Pics) (682 Views)

Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic / Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth / Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Driver Flees After Crushing Soldier To Death At Mortuary Junction (Pics) by EzegeNG: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2019
Trailer Driver Flees After Crushing Soldier To Death At Mortuary Junction In Ogun State

A soldier lost his life, this morning, at Iyana Mortuary, in Abeokuta, Ogun State, after being crushed by a trailer.

It was gathered that the soldier was on his motorcycle when the trailer suffered a brake failure and rammed into him, killing him instantly. The driver fled the scene immediately but his motor boy was held.

Watch The Video
https://zenithnaija.com/trailer-crushes-soldier-to-death-at-mortuary-junction/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Trailer Driver Flees After Crushing Soldier To Death At Mortuary Junction (Pics) by EzegeNG: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2019
Nawaoo

Re: Trailer Driver Flees After Crushing Soldier To Death At Mortuary Junction (Pics) by Nbote(m): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2019
Even though running away is not d best but U can't blame d driver for doing so considering he had jus killed a soldier...
Re: Trailer Driver Flees After Crushing Soldier To Death At Mortuary Junction (Pics) by anonymuz(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2019
Fourwinds:
Oturugbeke... RIP oooooo soldier
mavo.....good one idiot lost. Please don't quote me o that im insensitive
Re: Trailer Driver Flees After Crushing Soldier To Death At Mortuary Junction (Pics) by Griezwoman: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
RIP officer
Re: Trailer Driver Flees After Crushing Soldier To Death At Mortuary Junction (Pics) by dollytino4real(f): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
it maybe nemesis or village people at work
Re: Trailer Driver Flees After Crushing Soldier To Death At Mortuary Junction (Pics) by SamgoldBaba: 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
I've always had my reservations about junctions where they have mortuary and people say I'm being paranoid. All the morgues should be build inside the bush, the spirits will just be calling commuters!

(1) (Reply)

“I Robbed To Raise Money To Bail My Gang Member From Kirikiri Prison”- Suspect.. / So Sad! See What A Male Lecturer Physically Did To Some Female Students In Aau / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience With One Chance Operators In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.