Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Does Height Determined Ones Behavior? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Height Determined Ones Behavior? (899 Views)

Does Height Compatibility Matter? / Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Height Determined Ones Behavior? by Offpoint: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
I'm asking cuz most short people I know are hot tempered, both male and female.

While tall folks are just the opposite, I'm typing base on experienced.

No offense to the few short folks who aren't hot tempered.
Re: Does Height Determined Ones Behavior? by onetouchconcept(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nice question.
Re: Does Height Determined Ones Behavior? by robinso01(m): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
i'd have say no,bt ur point is right,i have seen a lot of short people being hot tempered
Re: Does Height Determined Ones Behavior? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
Short stature, even shorter fuse. Have you seen how feisty small dogs are?

Re: Does Height Determined Ones Behavior? by Offpoint: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:
lol, there should be biological and scientific explanation o
Re: Does Height Determined Ones Behavior? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
Offpoint:

lol, there should be biological and scientific explanation o

IDK about that lol. However, there's a psychological term for it, Napoleon syndrome.
Re: Does Height Determined Ones Behavior? by songzDaniel01(m): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
I'm tall and badly hot tempered (mine is ied disorder) but I'm working on it
Re: Does Height Determined Ones Behavior? by harrwix(m): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Temper is more about genetic makeup and learned behaviour
Re: Does Height Determined Ones Behavior? by Offpoint: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

IDK about that lol. However, there's a psychological term for it, Napoleon syndrome.
Thanks, I'll look it up.

1 Like

Re: Does Height Determined Ones Behavior? by finalboss(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:
undecided
Re: Does Height Determined Ones Behavior? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
My close friend is short but not quick to anger like me but he dey nag ehn

1 Like

Re: Does Height Determined Ones Behavior? by lincsnuel: 12:36am On Aug 24, 2019
Legend has it that tall people have the brains of an ostritch!

Little wonder why Igbos say "Nwokem a tolu ogologo tofee uche ya"

Most Short people (I like to refer to them as Little people) are hot tempered because of the bags of insults they have swallowed from their mates when they were young. It is an adaptive mechanism they developed from their teenage days...

So when next you see them all charged up, do not resent them. Instead, pity them for all little people have seen a lot from people like you and I.

1 Like

Re: Does Height Determined Ones Behavior? by Skelewu: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2019
lincsnuel:
Legend has it that tall people have the brains of an ostritch!

Little wonder why Igbos say "Nwokem a tolu ogologo tofee uche ya"

Most Short people (I like to refer to them as Little people) are hot tempered because of the bags of insults they have swallowed from their mates when they were young. It is an adaptive mechanism they developed from their teenage days...

So when next you see them all charged up, do not resent them. Instead, pity them for all little people have seen a lot from people like you and I.

I'm tempted to ask which category you fall into. grin

Re: Does Height Determined Ones Behavior? by hibeekay007(m): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2019
I think the temper thing with short folks is a form of defensive mechanism. Most short people suffered bullying growing up. Their brain automatically tells them "this person is trying to ride/bully you" hence the temper, to scare off said potential bully away.
Ps: most times, the 'attempted bullying' is just in their head. You could call it ptsd from years of bullying.

1 Like

Re: Does Height Determined Ones Behavior? by luvyaself95(m): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2019
I had once one short friend like that we became friends through fight i insulted his stature the guy fight me like tall guy if to say am not strong and sabi fight ehn that guy for disgrace me that day...
I fear short people they are wicked,cunning,fighter and smart at doing bad thing...
Re: Does Height Determined Ones Behavior? by luvyaself95(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:
lol you've seen it all.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Next Time He Takes You Out Dont Let Him Spend A Dime On You. / If He Loves You ,he'll Never Try To Do This Things To You / Need A Graphics Designer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.