Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) (46705 Views)

Tipper Crushes Father Of 30 Children To Death In Kogi (Graphic) / Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) / Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by boomssey(f): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
adebayo201:
Mhen, this title is misleading. This is beyond crushing of legs, that soldier is dead.

RiP man... Only if, only if...
I was also thinking the same thing too
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by adebayo201: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
boomssey:
I was also thinking the same thing too
Thank you for thinking along with my thoughts.
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by toyzeal(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
Olalan:
Quite unfortunate......May his soul rest in peace
BTW as much as articulated vehicle drivers are sometimes reckless uniformed personell in Nigeria drive or ride as thou they have an accident proof life.
the driver pass tru 1 way n it has brake failure also the soldier was on the ryt track bro.
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by francisisking: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
fullofgrace:
Patience is the mother of all virtues! Quick recovery to the wounded soldier. If one of them were to be patient such gory incident would not happened. Accident happens due to errors of man.
quick recovery indeed
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by mamajj17(f): 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
joshjc:
Nawah, instead of them to look for something to cover the body, they are busy snapping pictures

Na their ways my dear, Stupid set of people lipsrsealed
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:19am On Aug 24, 2019
Too graphic....is he still alive @reporter? Na waa, the name of d road alone na problem.
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by Shopeters001(m): 1:38am On Aug 24, 2019
Kingosytex:
Those army officers shouldn't transfer the aggression to the innocent civilians there. They are very good at that.

I wish the injured soldier a quick recovery.
Are you sure that soldier is not dead? °°
Arms and legs are gone already,
Living dead,
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by Shopeters001(m): 1:40am On Aug 24, 2019
Mateen1000:
Injured ke, Are u kidney me undecided
Same thing am asking... That soldier is dead
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by patorial(m): 5:01am On Aug 24, 2019
Kingosytex:
Those army officers shouldn't transfer the aggression to the innocent civilians there. They are very good at that.

I wish the injured soldier a quick recovery.

Injured? Do you take Weed for medication?
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by alimohammedibn(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kingosytex:

Bia Op, what about the lady? What happened to her?
might be....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Container Truck Falls From Ojuelegba Bridge, 2 People Confirmed Dead (Photos) / For Those Traveling For Christmas, How Much Is Your Transport Fare? / Ambode’s 100 Bus-stop Shelters Are Springing Up In Lagos (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.