Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) (46691 Views)

Tipper Crushes Father Of 30 Children To Death In Kogi (Graphic) / Tipper Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (Photos) / Tipper Crushes Students To Death In Oko Anambra, Driver Flees (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by sonnie10: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
See as that woman get mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by Danelo(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
GRAPHIC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by dalass(f): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
It would have been better to him to die on the battlefield than this horrible crushing shocked sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by wallex1983(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
So it's not only war that can kill solder?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by Biingoo: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
Handicap. I wonder how much compensation the tipper owner will have to pay because he just rendered the soldier's career useless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by OceanEye: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by dalass(f): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
Biingoo:
Handicap. I wonder how much compensation the tipper owner will have to pay because he just rendered the soldier's career uselessj!
He looks dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by olumalcolm(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
yungrylex00:
what did you smoke?
When i read his comments, i did not even knw what ques to ask cos i dnt knw which topic the person commented on. angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by wink2015(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Most of this armed forces men behave as if they are above death.

They take uncalculated risk.

They stand on the road and when the vehicle is reversing they appear not to be conscious of what is happening in the hotel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by SamOyovwi: 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
You sure say you dey see well so The person Don die. Nor be play play accident o
Kingosytex:
Those army officers shouldn't transfer the aggression to the innocent civilians there. They are very good at that.

I wish the injured soldier a quick recovery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by LewinskyMon: 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by greall12(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by Centcanada: 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
Every month is just nothing but sad news and horrible but terrifying type. What is really happening? What is going on in this country? This regime of government need to ask God for forgiveness. God please preserve me and my family ooo in Jesus name.
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by Zeinymira(f): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
Very sad. He had two children and a wife
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by francisduru: 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
Na wa oh,
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by EtihadAirways(f): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
Anybody around that area should kindly travel to the next village or city to avoid mass beating by soldiers.

If say I dey that area na movement oooo

1 Like

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
LegalOpinion:

He is dead already
Because a victim doesn't move or appears motionless after an accident doesn't mean he's dead. This is where we get it wrong after most cases of auto accidents. At the end of the day, they will die to to lack of propmt medical attention. His heart might still be beating but probably in shock or unconscious.

8 Likes

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by AmazingELixir: 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
shocked shocked

Chai!...disean might have just survived Boko haram ooh..

RIP gallant soldier
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by sylve11: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chidexter:
Sad, all residents within 50mile radius of that accident should flee for safety

lol @ 50mile radius//// grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by nothingspoil70: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
This one looks already to me
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by greall12(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
So sad !

this one has gone.

May his soul Rest In Peace

KingAzubuike:

Because a victim doesn't move or appears motionless after an accident doesn't mean he's dead. This is where we get it wrong after most cases of auto accidents. At the end of the day, they will die to to lack of propmt medical attention. His heart might still be beating but probably in shock or unconscious.
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by skukimania(f): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
Those army officers shouldn't transfer the aggression to the innocent civilians there. They are very good at that.

I don't think he is alive oh else people would have helped him to the hospital.
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by KanuSE: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
wink2015:
Most of this armed forces men behave as if they are above death.

They take uncalculated risk.

They stand on the road and when the vehicle is reversing they appear not to be conscious of what is happening in the hotel.

What do you expect when our soldiers are not properly trained as per risk assessment, talk less of being aware of airplane in my school bag.
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by AmazingELixir: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
careytommy37:
Grsphic! embarassed

Bros na the shock dey affect your post abi your key pad is also in shock, this your graphic is even more shocking than the pix.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by frowland(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

Am not sure that Soldier is alive.
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by omasohan(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

Quick recovery ke?
This one is dead
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by DevilhimseIf: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

What do you expect when our soldiers are not properly trained as per risk assessment, talk less of being aware of airplane in my school bag.
[/s]
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by olaniyilukman(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
slidesorter:
Are we wishing the dead solider quick recovery abi the guy is still alive?
My brother, help me ask them oh. Some people will be commenting as if they put on glasses, can't they see the lifeless soldier on ground
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

bloooder the soldier is dead....
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by Odianose13(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

Like seriously? The tipper driver should go to jail immediately for manslaughter. This is a reckless disregard for life.

What is innocent about this? Talk reasonably next time.
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by Legendguru: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Tipper Crushes Legs Of A Soldier Riding Motorcycle In Abeokuta(photos) by shogsman(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

Are you blind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know / Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station / Ambode’s 100 Bus-stop Shelters Are Springing Up In Lagos (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.