Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

“They Didn’t Open The Door Of The Aircraft On Time” Adekunle Gold Misses Flight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “They Didn’t Open The Door Of The Aircraft On Time” Adekunle Gold Misses Flight (436 Views)

The Kodak Black They Didn’t Know Of (pics) / Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement / VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“They Didn’t Open The Door Of The Aircraft On Time” Adekunle Gold Misses Flight by Olusharp(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nigerian sensational singer and ‘Kelegbemegbe’ crooner, Adekunle Gold in a statement on Friday revealed he was due to travel on Thursday but missed his flight.

The singer while recounting his story revealed he missed his flight because the door to the aircraft was not opened on time.

He said in a Tweet, “ Still can’t believe I missed my flight yesterday because they didn’t open the aircraft door on time. smh”

The reason is quite embarrassing.
In another statement the singer revealed his new album will be out soon.

https://www.linjust.com.ng/they-didnt-open-the-door-of-the-aircraft-on-time-adekunle-gold-recounts-how-he-missed-his-flight.html

cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Actress Toyin Abraham Picture Holding Her Baby Boy. / Watch 7reasons Why Bobrisky's Birthday Party Was Invaded By Police / Ambode Doesn’t Have Skyscraper In Eko Atlantic City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.