Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

FINALLY, FREE CLASS for BATCH B on how to make Money on Fiverr - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FINALLY, FREE CLASS for BATCH B on how to make Money on Fiverr (1100 Views)

The Metaverse (xr,nfts,dao,ai,web3): Free Class for student Affected By ASUU str / Get In Now If You Want To Make At Least $50 from these websites: FREE CLASS / Become A Good Forex Trader In 1 Weeks, Free Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FINALLY, FREE CLASS for BATCH B on how to make Money on Fiverr by WordpressPhysco: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Because this is weekend, I am conducting a FREE class on Fiverr for new comers. Hello from the other side.

New to Fiverr?
Now Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for businesses to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs.

With Fiverr, You get paid for offering your Skills from $5+)

I won't confuse you with complex gigs or what we call Skills. I will only teach you the Top 3 Simple Skills to use and get paid.

Seems like what you will like to learn? Learn more below.

Free Class will be shot after Weekend. For Batch B only.

https://docs.google.com/document
Re: FINALLY, FREE CLASS for BATCH B on how to make Money on Fiverr by Brunicekid(m): 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
When exactly is the class commencing?

Am very much interested in the Fiverr class...

What time is it starting?

1 Like

Re: FINALLY, FREE CLASS for BATCH B on how to make Money on Fiverr by WordpressPhysco: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2019
Hi, I have already taught the First BATCH FOR Free, and this is the second badge. If you want to join, the link is above, just follow the due process so I know how to link you up.

The Class will commence soon. Just see the screenshots attached from Class A students.

1 Like

Re: FINALLY, FREE CLASS for BATCH B on how to make Money on Fiverr by Isuachrist: 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
Wow, thanks for the class bro. Following through. wink
Re: FINALLY, FREE CLASS for BATCH B on how to make Money on Fiverr by WordpressPhysco: 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
For those that are yet to enter. Get in. If you need other stuffs. Chat with me...Welcome.
Re: FINALLY, FREE CLASS for BATCH B on how to make Money on Fiverr by novelbuks(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hi, I'm a batch B Corp member. Add me on 09054440977
Re: FINALLY, FREE CLASS for BATCH B on how to make Money on Fiverr by WordpressPhysco: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
Happy new week.

BATCH D

Hi guys

I told us, no dropping of numbers.
I won't add you if you drop your number. Simply click the link above and join the BATCH D: if you had missed out on Batch A, B, & C.

Re: FINALLY, FREE CLASS for BATCH B on how to make Money on Fiverr by WordpressPhysco: 4:20am On Sep 08, 2019
We are not featuring FIVERR Class again because the competition on Fiverr is too much.

However, if you want to "Learn how to use Facebook + Affiliate Marketing to make Money in this FREE CLASS..."

Join here -https://docs.google.com/1FAIpQLScMG
Re: FINALLY, FREE CLASS for BATCH B on how to make Money on Fiverr by Valueson: 4:22am On Sep 08, 2019
Okay, I am interested in the second part because FIVERR IS so competitive now. I will see you in the class cool
Re: FINALLY, FREE CLASS for BATCH B on how to make Money on Fiverr by Isuachrist: 4:23am On Sep 08, 2019
When will the Affiliate + Facebook Class take place? I am curious to know about it.

(1) (Reply)

Corequest Capital Investment. Real Or Scam? / How Are You Preparing For Your Retirement? / What's Happening To LUNO Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.