Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Children Ask The Toughest Questions, What's The Hardest Question You've Asked U - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Ask The Toughest Questions, What's The Hardest Question You've Asked U (609 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Ask The Toughest Questions, What's The Hardest Question You've Asked U by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
“Daddy What is a period?”

Children ask the toughest questions, what's the hardest question you've asked your parent?
Re: Children Ask The Toughest Questions, What's The Hardest Question You've Asked U by JayEntaur(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2019
That's not really a difficult/weird question nau.

Give the child a simple answer, for now: "A period is the same thing as a fullstop. Americans call it period while the British call it fullstop. You'll get to know other meanings of period, as you grow older."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Ask The Toughest Questions, What's The Hardest Question You've Asked U by Skykid1208(m): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2019
Some children can blow your mind with quetions and my lil bro is one.
He would be like brother
where is Heaven, is it before or after mars?
Who created God?
Where do Alliens come from?
Since humans cant see God how did Adam and Eve see God?
Was Adam physically blind before eating the forbiden fruith? since the bible say their eyes became opened Lol
who is the tallest/shortest man/woman on earth?
When was angels created nd how do they look?
What are clouds?
How does rain droplets form?
What is time?
Etc...
I don tire to answer quetions everyday cos he believes i know all Sometime i use google just to answer him

6 Likes

Re: Children Ask The Toughest Questions, What's The Hardest Question You've Asked U by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2019
wink
JayEntaur:
That's not really a difficult/weird question nau. Give the child a simple answer, for now.
A period is the same thing as a fullstop. Americans call it period while British call it fullstop.
You'll get to know other meanings of period, as you grow older.
Re: Children Ask The Toughest Questions, What's The Hardest Question You've Asked U by Katier00(f): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2019
Where do children come from

1 Like

Re: Children Ask The Toughest Questions, What's The Hardest Question You've Asked U by donstan18: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Few months ago, a kid not more than 5 years asked me the meaning of "Gbe Body e" before his parents, we all laughed and I quickly bribed her by giving her one of my phones to play with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Ask The Toughest Questions, What's The Hardest Question You've Asked U by sisisioge: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2019
donstan18:
Few months ago, a kid not more than 5 years asked me the meaning of "Gbe Body e" before his parents, we all laughed and I quickly bribed her by giving her one of my phones to play with.

Does it have any other meaning than lift your body? It's a dance style similar to shoe tapping and some arm movements too grin. I honestly don't know of another meaning.

2 Likes

Re: Children Ask The Toughest Questions, What's The Hardest Question You've Asked U by donstan18: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2019
sisisioge:

Does it have any other meaning than lift your body? It's a dance style similar to shoe tapping and some arm movements too grin. I honestly don't know of another meaning.

You won't understand.cheesy

Now, imagine explaining all these to a girl of 4 years before her African parents. Only that part of "Lift your body" alone will make the mum uncomfortable.

Make her papa explain "Gbe body e" give am, no be me, before I go make front page.

Man receives insult from a friend's wife after explaining "gbe body e" to their daughter of 4

Comment1(f): Na so e dey start.

Comment2(f): Imagine what a grown man is explaining to a child.

Comment3(f): Low budget R Kelly... Spit!

Comment4(f): Some men eh! From explaining, he'll start practicing.

I no need wahala abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Children Ask The Toughest Questions, What's The Hardest Question You've Asked U by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2019
grin grin grin
donstan18:

You won't understand.cheesy

Now, imagine explaining all these to a girl of 4 years before her African parents. Only that part of "Lift your body" alone will make the mum uncomfortable.

Make her papa explain "Gbe body e" give am, no be me, before I go make front page.

Man receives insult from a friend's wife after explaining "gbe body e" to their daughter of 4

Comment1(f): Na so e dey start.

Comment2(f): Imagine what a grown man is explaining to a child.

Comment3(f): Low budget R Kelly... Spit!

Comment4(f): Some men eh! From explaining, he'll start practicing.

I no need wahala abeg!

(1) (Reply)

Children Celebrate Their Father For Been A Nice Dad / Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Ring? / Breaking: Coronavirus Cases Hit 20 In Osun As Nigeria’s Infection Record Soars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.