Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Children Celebrate Their Father For Been A Nice Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Celebrate Their Father For Been A Nice Dad (615 Views)

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) / Twin Brothers Celebrate Their 80th Birthday (pictures) / Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Children Celebrate Their Father For Been A Nice Dad by Leo588(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2019
A Facebook handler @EstherBlis...
Praised her father for been a wonderful, caring and loving Dad. She confessed that he is great teacher, an emotional father, their love for him is uncontrollable and she wish all Men to be this good.

She wrote: Can your Sugar Daddy evuurrr? I mean evuurrr? I dare you! #SugarDaddyShowOff #DaddaParExcellence The one that can break all the protocols, above and beyond, just to see me cheer up... ����❣️❣️❣️����❤️❤️❤️���

As a father, your children's prayer alone can keep you prosperous and fruitful. Take your family at heart, be wise in correcting them.
This is a kind of father I need to be and also a mother.

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Update; How A Nairalander Reconciled With His Dad / Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Ring? / Rules For Asking For Help On Family Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.