Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Ekweremadu Lands In Enugu In Grand Style, After Nuremberg Attack (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Lands In Enugu In Grand Style, After Nuremberg Attack (photos) (691 Views)

Obi Flag Boy Now Rides A Bicycle After Oshodi Attack (Photos And Video). / Governor El-rufai Arrives Kaduna In Style After His Short Holiday / President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ekweremadu Lands In Enugu In Grand Style, After Nuremberg Attack (photos) by CGMedia: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
The Senator representing Enugu West senatorial district, Mr Ike Ekweremadu, has landed in Enugu State, South East, Nigeria, Igbere TV reports.

This comes days after the Senator returned to the country from Nuremberg, following his attack in Germany by the IPOB.

Igbere TV had reported that Ekweremadu was physically assaulted in Germany, last Saturday by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

The former deputy senate president was invited as a guest speaker at the 2nd Annual Igbo Cultural Festival in Nuremberg, when the assault took place.

Ekweremadu was received in grand style by members of his constituency at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu, where he proceeded to his hometown.

http://igberetvnews.com/926597/ekweremadu-lands-in-enugu-days-after-attack-in-germany-photos/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Ekweremadu Lands In Enugu In Grand Style, After Nuremberg Attack (photos) by judgementyard(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Home sweet home grin
Re: Ekweremadu Lands In Enugu In Grand Style, After Nuremberg Attack (photos) by Olalan(m): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
So unfortunate how the political class have bewitched so many people in Nigeria...........
Re: Ekweremadu Lands In Enugu In Grand Style, After Nuremberg Attack (photos) by daddytime(m): 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
Like say I dey there, I for just carry plate of roasted new yam and better Bendel palm oil.

At the site of my plate, Ekwebobo for pick race enter that pane back...

German-Biafrans don use new yam traumatize my man.

Psychophantic asslickers all around...

Tuehhh
Re: Ekweremadu Lands In Enugu In Grand Style, After Nuremberg Attack (photos) by Ndibunna: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
Same Enugu People , kanu is fighting for are singing onye emetukwana nwa agu aka na odu..

Tomorrow if they want to close Enugu airport, they will whip up cry of foul and sentiments.... trying to loop everybody in.

Shouting up and down here... looking for who drag into the dead state.

Onye obuna kpuru nwa amadi ya ooooo.

Just negodu.
Re: Ekweremadu Lands In Enugu In Grand Style, After Nuremberg Attack (photos) by baby124: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
See these hungry ones welcoming him while their brothers who cater for their welfare are fighting for them abroad. Nigerians abroad should stop sending money home. Let the ones at home use their brains to work or confront the thieves amongst them.

When they are squeezed tight and very very hungry, even politician that does not do well will be afraid to come home. So that he will not be eaten and used for meat. It is Nigerians abroad saving a lot of lives in Nigeria. They are also enabling this rubbish by preserving the lives of fools.
Re: Ekweremadu Lands In Enugu In Grand Style, After Nuremberg Attack (photos) by Ndibunna: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
daddytime:
Like say I dey there, I for just carry plate of roasted new yam and better Bendel palm oil.

At the site of my plate, Ekwebobo for pick race enter that pane back...

German-Biafrans don use new yam traumatize my man.

Psychophantic asslickers all around...

Tuehhh

Dirty psychophants..

Let me hear them complain of herdsmen or closure of airport again.
Re: Ekweremadu Lands In Enugu In Grand Style, After Nuremberg Attack (photos) by daddytime(m): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ndibunna:

Dirty psychophants..

Let me hear them complain of herdsmen or closure of airport again.

Disgustingly annoying.
Re: Ekweremadu Lands In Enugu In Grand Style, After Nuremberg Attack (photos) by Mynd44: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2019

(1)

Group Petitions EFCC, Seeks Probe Of Osinbajo Over N90bn Allegedly Released To H / Okorocha’s Kinsmen Beg Ihedioha Over Poor State Of Ogboko Roads / Breaking News: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.