Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" (35057 Views)

Meet Bbnaija6 Most Beautiful Housemate And Her Real Boyfriend Outside The House / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Who Is This Girl Real Boyfriend ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
So true that is a life of a woman
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
These are the women that make men steal in other to be their boyfriend.

As long as the money is coming, they don't want to know how.

These days, I zoom my search light on our women.

Mothers especially.

Our mothers have failed strongly.

2 Likes

Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by samsong360: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
Victni:

Popular Gambian born Ghanaian actress, Princess Shyngle shares new sexy photo as she talks about girls asking for money. Gistvic Reports.

Princess Shyngle said a girl who doesn't ask for money from her boyfriend definitely have a real rich boyfriend.

She wrote:

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/if-your-girlfriend-doesnt-ask-for-money.html
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Sounds real though, undecided but on the contrary, if u are dating a single guy whom u dont ask money at d same time dating Dangote, I think ur real guy is the single one. because he can still dump u las las lipsrsealed
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by wristbangle: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hard working ladies are not parasitic like hungry ladies. We know where her category belongs to. Though, shouldn't mean men should be stingy to their wives/fiancée
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Sounds real though, undecided but on the contrary, if u are dating a single guy whom u dont ask money at d same time dating Dangote, I think ur real guy is the single one. because Dangote can still dump u las las lipsrsealed
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
Godoverevery:

the sensible one don't ask for money
.... dey only appeal to you to assist with wat u can (eg:my gf)....but the shameless one..... for sure......Dey even ask for their family members.
Assist. Good pointer grin
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
ivolt:

I think there is a difference between doesn't ask and never ask.
There are some men you date and you simply don't need to ask.
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
sassysure:
These are the women that make men steal in other to be their boyfriend.

As long as the money is coming, they don't want to know how.

These days, I zoom my search light on our women.

Mothers especially.

Our mothers have failed strongly.

And fathers? You men are busy chasing bread forgetting to instill home training in ur kids
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by DonDaniDee(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
These are the kind of things girls from poor homes with bad upbringing that suddenly find fame or wealth would say.
What happened to those girls from wealthy homes with good upbringing? So because they don't ask their boyfriends for money they suppendly have rich boyfriends.
How low alot of people reason, and this is what some boys complain about, giving girls the mentality that you must always ask your boyfriend for money.

2 Likes

Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
What do you expect. Check that. Nigerian girls are 80% prostitutes and 16% gold diggers. If u think this lady lied, u can see the odds are against u

2 Likes

Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
And I had to log in to type this

It is a big lie...it also means she earns a living by working ...

Why do girls see men as a source of getting money and men see woman as an object of sexual gratification?

2 Likes

Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by nicepoker101(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
She's trending because of this abi?
Ok....
Make I talk my own.

If your boyfriend doesn't ask for punna always, his real girlfriend's punna doesn't stink like yours.

Oya, make una make me trend oo.
Else.....
Your own you go trend for 2go.

1 Like

Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by DonDaniDee(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Sounds real though, undecided but on the contrary, if u are dating a single guy whom u dont ask money at d same time dating Dangote, I think ur real guy is the single one. because he can still dump u las las lipsrsealed

What if on the contrary you were dating Dangotes daughter and she doesn't ask you for money, does that mean she has a rich boyfriend?

2 Likes

Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
And I had to log in to type this

It is a big lie...it also means she earns a living by working hard and earning right

Why do girls see men as a source of getting money and men see woman as an object of sexual gratification?
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Chukwurah003: 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nah not true.If to say na true the girl go dey ask the fake boyfriend for money tooo grin because such women can leech life out of a man. Such women are not contented but could be lazy, greedy and need to be avoided angry. She is wrong on this angry
It simply means that she does not see you as an ATM or a poverty alleviation scheme. angry
It means she sees your qualities and sees you as a potential life partner that has more to offer other than money.

Poverty has really done a number of some people. I know many bright young women who take home millions as monthly salary.

1 Like

Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by BrainSanitizer: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
nicepoker101:
Your own you go trend for 2go.

2go whe don Waka go finish.
Why you wan suffocate my ministry na
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by nicepoker101(m): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

2go whe don Waka go finish.
Why you wan suffocate my ministry na
Just start small bro. cheesy
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by DedeNkem: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
False! There are girls who are self-contained. These type of girls seek only real love and not money!

1 Like

Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
And fathers? You men are busy chasing bread forgetting to instill home training in ur kids
Children listen to mothers more than fathers.
Mothers have more impact on their sons more than their fathers.
Even if the father is there, when it comes to money making decisions, most fathers don't push their sons.
I can say that as regards this, most times I give it to fathers for allowing their sons to make their choice on which way to follow and support financially if they have.
They also sometimes discourage their sons from doing illegal runs. They have been there and know the risks involved.
But mothers use emotional blackmail to push their sons into doing all sorts of bad thing so as to make money.
Our boys love their mothers dearly and can do anything to make their mums happy.
Especially when the dad didn't live up to standard.
Words like" I passed mama nkechi house and couldn't recognise the compound again. Was it not 3 months ago that I passed there.
Nawa o! That her son na better pikin"
U see That last sentence is emotional blackmail.
She didn't speak directly to her son who is listening but has set his mind on fire.
This is the worst thing a mother can do to her child and our mothers are very guilty of that.

1 Like

Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by BrainSanitizer: 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
nicepoker101:
Just start small bro. cheesy
Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
E don tey whe I start small na.
Now na time time to continue big.
When 2go dey reign for around 2009, na we enjoy am na.
How you want make I trend for 2go na?
Chai!!
I don offend you?
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by dollytino4real(f): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
that is robbing Peter to fork Paul
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
sassysure:

Children listen to mothers more than fathers.
Mothers have more impact on their sons more than their fathers.
Even if the father is there, when it comes to money making decisions, most fathers don't push their sons.
I can say that as regards this, most times I give it to fathers for allowing their sons to make their choice on which way to follow and support financially if they have.
They also sometimes discourage their sons from doing illegal runs. They have been there and know the risks involved.
But mothers use emotional blackmail to push their sons into doing all sorts of bad thing so as to make money.
Our boys love their mothers dearly and can do anything to make their mums happy.
Especially when the dad didn't live up to standard.
Words like" I passed mama nkechi house and couldn't recognise the compound again. Was it not 3 months ago that I passed there.
Nawa o! That her son na better pikin"
U see That last sentence is emotional blackmail.
She didn't speak directly to her son who is listening but has set his mind on fire.
This is the worst thing a mother can do to her child and our mothers are very guilty of that.
Baba fathers should be involved biko. Do you think simba would be strong-willed if his father didn't train well to be king?
Children seem to love mothers more because of the disconnection between them and fathers. The father works round d clock to provide and has no time to bond with his kids.

Personally kids should appreciate their fathers more cos without them, they'd be nothing. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Revolva(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
Maybe true cos typically that how most naija gals are

Na dat kind gals I de find wetin concern me my own na to de shine congo de go and collect t from her

1 Like

Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by poweredcom(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
DrObiHogan:
What do you expect. Check that. Nigerian girls are 80% prostitutes and 16% gold diggers. If u think this lady lied, u can see the odds are against u

Capital truth

See Dem here

https://www.nairaland.com/5083433/girlfriend-sister-here-she-prostitute

Prostitution for naija na like rice and beans even from house now na Dem de do
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Tpresh(f): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lies.
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Bawofss(m): 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
to be a man is not easy...... guys don suffer for dis world
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Baba fathers should be involved biko. Do you think simba would be strong-willed if his father didn't train well to be king?
Children seem to love mothers more because of the disconnection between them and fathers. The father works round d clock to provide and has no time to bond with his kids.

Personally kids should appreciate their fathers more cos without them, they'd be nothing. lipsrsealed
We seem to have deviated.

If u have gone through some of my posts, I strongly condemn absentee dads.
But our mothers wield stronger emotional influences on their children than their fathers.
There are cases where we have absentee fathers yet the mothers taught and instilled good morals on the kids.
Not afraid to call out her son if she hears any bad news concerning him or even report him to their elders.
But instead of doing so,majority of the mothers will look the other way.
U are from awkaetiti so u should know where I'm coming from.
It's insane.
Mothers rather boast and ridicule their fellow mothers cos their sons have arrived. Fathers don't stoop that low.
Watch Nigerian movies and see this scenarios playing out always.
So sickening.

2 Likes

Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
sassysure:

We seem to have deviated.

If u have gone through some of my posts, I strongly condemn absentee dads.
But our mothers wield stronger emotional influences on their children than their fathers.
There are cases where we have absentee fathers yet the mothers taught and instilled good morals on the kids.
Not afraid to call out her son if she hears any bad news concerning him or even report him to their elders.
But instead of doing so,majority of the mothers will look the other way.
U are from awkaetiti so u should know where I'm coming from.
It's insane.
Mothers rather boast and ridicule their fellow mothers cos their sons have arrived. Fathers don't stoop that low.
Watch Nigerian movies and see this scenarios playing out always.
So sickening.
Sickening indeed. Reminds me of the guy that bit his mother's ear off when he was sentenced to death.
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
poweredcom:

Capital truth

See Dem here

https://www.nairaland.com/5083433/girlfriend-sister-here-she-prostitute

Prostitution for naija na like rice and beans even from house now na Dem de do
If you guys can keep ur zips and pocket intact, such will fade fast. As long as there are men willing to pay for their sexual satisfaction, prostitution will continue to exist.
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Seunnzy(m): 12:02am On Aug 24, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nah not true.If to say na true the girl go dey ask the fake boyfriend for money tooo grin because such women can leech life out of a man. Such women are not contented but could be lazy, greedy and need to be avoided angry. She is wrong on this angry
It simply means that she does not see you as an ATM or a poverty alleviation scheme. angry
It means she sees your qualities and sees you as a potential life partner that has more to offer other than money.
God bless u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo) / Yvonne Jegede Steps Out In Short Gown / Zlatan Ibile Spotted In Ghana After EFCC Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.