Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" (35090 Views)

Meet Bbnaija6 Most Beautiful Housemate And Her Real Boyfriend Outside The House / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Who Is This Girl Real Boyfriend ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
This one is close to heart. So are you trying to say ladies who has jobs don't ask men for money?

I'm simply trying to understand your logic and kindly respond like an intellect if you wish to reply. Thx

ladies who have a job dont NEED to ask men for money because these women have their OWN money, and dont need to go around begging men for shiiiit.

any gainfully employed woman who go around begging men for money is obviously the type of babe i quoted in RED.
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

ladies who have a job dont NEED to ask men for money because these women have their OWN money, and dont need to go around begging men for shiiiit.

any gainfully employed woman who go around begging men for money is obviously the type of babe i quoted in RED.
Yea they Ask. They don't Beg but Ask. E.g Babe I've got 500k and I need 1. 5m to get a red corolla, sweetheart can you kindly assist me with the 1m? grin
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Youngpo413: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yea they Ask. They don't Beg but Ask. E.g Babe I've got 500k and I need 1. 5m to get a red corolla, sweetheart can you kindly assist me with the 1m? grin
Lol,but if care is not taken,the car na 1million.
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
Youngpo413:
You know d drill wink
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Boyfriend' s answer: babe, if you want me to LOAN you the money then i will. Kindlly tell me exactly how you will repay me the money, as I will expect the money back. If you want to live above your means, that is fine my love, but I certainly wont pay for it.

.... and boyfriend should A) put car on his name until she repays the full amount and B) ask for the money every months.

Again...smart working women don't go around begging men for anything, instead they live within their MEANS. It's the greedy lazy good for nothing ones that are quick to want two beg others to attain/achieve what they CANT get on their own.

Youngpo413:
AwkaetitiBabe:
You know d drill wink

Only an amateur will LOAN money and not expect to get it back. Whether the car cost 100k is irrelevant since the car stays on BF's name until the full amount is paid
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by MrCork: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hisduchess:
This woman is a typical Ewu Gambia with this her misyarn.see her head like #50 akara mama ejima.mtchewwwwwww

..please can uballow juss the head to enter? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? / Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.