Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" (35101 Views)

Meet Bbnaija6 Most Beautiful Housemate And Her Real Boyfriend Outside The House / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Who Is This Girl Real Boyfriend ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Osobi32(m): 12:19am On Aug 24, 2019
What is really going on in Africa especially in Nigeria, why do ladies fill entitled to their lovers money? How can a full grown lady depend on a man for her financial upkeep? How can a lady get into a relationship as a source of income? Am really confused here. Babe I didn't enjoy ur body ok we only had sex, it's a two way thing coz we both enjoyed it. If a man enjoyed ur company and decides to appreciate u by giving u money then u should be grateful and not see it as ur right. This sort of women are the reason why men now see women as a sex object and treat them with disrespect.

3 Likes

Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by InvertedHammer: 1:00am On Aug 24, 2019
Victni:

Popular Gambian born Ghanaian actress, Princess Shyngle shares new sexy photo as she talks about girls asking for money. Gistvic Reports.

Princess Shyngle said a girl who doesn't ask for money from her boyfriend definitely have a real rich boyfriend.

She wrote:

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/if-your-girlfriend-doesnt-ask-for-money.html
/
That's good.

You are the driver. The rich boyfriend is the car washer.

Who drives...wins!

/
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Bigpat: 1:12am On Aug 24, 2019
Right & wrong,right to some extent,but wrong wen most ar strugglin,workin,in business,some just simple life style due to background & orientation.Needs all u need too but dont c it as a must & can also hav them from another source not neccessarily expensive but good or even better than urs 4 upkeep.Not a one way traffic thing that she must hav a rich guy somewhere my dear,every1 cant be the same
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 24, 2019
Why are actress so broke?
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by emmaodet: 1:44am On Aug 24, 2019
Spar7tan:
So sad these ladies don't even think of something else apart from relationship and sex. Is this what life is all about? lipsrsealed

My brother, a large percentage a ladies don't have any meaningful life outside sex and relationship

1 Like

Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Yemaxollar(m): 2:16am On Aug 24, 2019
sometimes it true, but most times the woman might be working.
confirmed u copy that nigga? cheesy
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by dragunov: 3:32am On Aug 24, 2019
Victni:

Popular Gambian born Ghanaian actress, Princess Shyngle shares new sexy photo as she talks about girls asking for money. Gistvic Reports.

Princess Shyngle said a girl who doesn't ask for money from her boyfriend definitely have a real rich boyfriend.

She wrote:

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/if-your-girlfriend-doesnt-ask-for-money.html

I won't be surprised if this senseless girl is later on diagnosed with HIV or some bad arrrzze strange sexually transmitted diseases.
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by AreaFada2: 3:56am On Aug 24, 2019
donbachi:
Meaning she will be robbing peter to pay paul.

To some extent and in some cases she's right. But her generalization is too lazy.

Fact is many girls multiple-date to afford the life they want.

If she has one rich married sugar daddy who majorly funds her lifestyle, she might hold on to a young guy or two. One for possible marriage and one as a plan B/back-up.

Most girls do it may not be entirely happy doing it, but no paddy for jungle. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Myhusband(m): 4:01am On Aug 24, 2019
so what's this sex tool trying to say? if the said gf has rich bf, I should go and commit suicide? no be her body go tell las las

ladies don't know having more than one d1ck entering your body can effect their old look before the nature time. so far you're giving me the honeypot to enjoy, I'll even enjoy your rich bf money with you.

i believe any lady that's not from a rich family background, not working and having money is cheating on me, so I've to protect myself with condom, chop what I need to enjoy in her honeypot collect out of the rich bf take home and later throw her dustbin till I meet a serious independent lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by DonKafra: 6:02am On Aug 24, 2019
Hey b#tch, not every gurl is a b#tch
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Alwaysking: 6:26am On Aug 24, 2019
Nnemuka:
spits on your mum
You are very stupid
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Psoul(m): 6:57am On Aug 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
This one is close to heart. So are you trying to say ladies who has jobs don't ask men for money?

I'm simply trying to understand your logic and kindly respond like an intellect if you wish to reply. Thx

No matter how rich a woman is, she will still at a point ask money from either the husband or the boyfriend.
But from the topic at hand, I want to believe what the topic was saying is that asking of money most women are known for.
If u invite her to ur your house, she will first of all ask for transport fare.
She will ask for virtually everything she need or want.

What @MrBrownJay1 was saying is that decent girls or those with job will not be such a parasite to any man and that does not mean that there is anoda real guy somewhere taking care of her needs.

I beliv the actress spoke based on her limited level of understanding. She is speaking out of experience of what she does.
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by poweredcom(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
If you guys can keep ur zips and pocket intact, such will fade fast. As long as there are men willing to pay for their sexual satisfaction, prostitution will continue to exist.

Story ashewo na ashewo wat are you saying even if man zip up and pocket intact ..ashewo go find monkey wey get money

Madam your statement no make sense

Osobi32:
What is really going on in Africa especially in Nigeria, why do ladies fill entitled to their lovers money? How can a full grown lady depend on a man for her financial upkeep? How can a lady get into a relationship as a source of income? Am really confused here. Babe I didn't enjoy ur body ok we only had sex, it's a two way thing coz we both enjoyed it. If a man enjoyed ur company and decides to appreciate u by giving u money then u should be grateful and not see it as ur right. This sort of women are the reason why men now see women as a sex object and treat them with disrespect.

Thank you brother no mind Dem Nigerian ladies are worst globally since they see entitlment as a right
Then almost all naija gal that have such attitude is a prostitute na
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by harry2sexy(m): 7:42am On Aug 24, 2019
WE DON'T SEE THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE, WE SEE THINGS THE WAY WE ARE

Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Hisduchess(f): 7:49am On Aug 24, 2019
This woman is a typical Ewu Gambia with this her misyarn.see her head like #50 akara mama ejima.mtchewwwwwww
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 24, 2019
Psoul:

No matter how rich a woman is, she will still at a point ask money from either the husband or the boyfriend.
But from the topic at hand, I want to believe what the topic was saying is that asking of money most women are known for.
If u invite her to ur your house, she will first of all ask for transport fare.
She will ask for virtually everything she need or want.

What @MrBrownJay1 was saying is that decent girls or those with job will not be such a parasite to any man and that does not mean that there is anoda real guy somewhere taking care of her needs.

I beliv the actress spoke based on her limited level of understanding. She is speaking out of experience of what she does.
Well he made it look like ladies with jobs don't eat men's money. If ladies don't eat you'll money, who will? cheesy
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2019
poweredcom:

Story ashewo na ashewo wat are you saying even if man zip up and pocket intact ..ashewo go find monkey wey get money

Madam your statement no make sense

Thank you brother no mind Dem Nigerian ladies are worst globally since they see entitlment as a right
Then almost all naija gal that have such attitude is a prostitute na

Pucci entitlement vs money entitlement.

1 Like

Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Glink2018(m): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Says the Minister Of Ladies Affairs,we've heard you but nothing bad in making your own money.But how do some ladies keep two or more boyfriends?

I know you will never say the truth...
Lies are innate to you.

Anyway, keep making your money and still asking your bf for more money in pretence.

How I wish the way they normally preach about no sex before marriage is the same way they preach about no too much spending for a lady before marriage , we for they see true love. And marriages for dey last well well.

But you will see lady and ask her , where do you work? She will respond ..., I'm in a relationships. That's, many relationships that she is into brings in more money than 8-5 jobs.
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Funmmyastic: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2019
Glink2018:

I know you will never say the truth...
Lies are innate to you.

Anyway, keep making your money and still asking your bf for more money in pretence.

I know!

What is the one saying?Anyway for your info I don't do any of that.Excuse me.
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by cho25bc(f): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
if she doesn't ask for money that's because she possibly has a JOB and isn't some good for nothing lazy broke aass begging olosho

We all know who are the women who agree in unity to the above nonsense (aka check the red bolded part)
u nailed it. she believes every woman is like her who has no other source of income other than their holes. i no blame am,na those giving her attention to trend i blame.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by donemzy115(m): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2019
My girlfriend owns a restaurant and doesn't ask for money like that from me
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Anfieldboss: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2019
Hisduchess:
This woman is a typical Ewu Gambia with this her misyarn.see her head like #50 akara mama ejima.mtchewwwwwww

No need for abuses babe...everybody is entitled to their own opinion and view about life, we don't need to abuse them when it contradicts ours.
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Psoul(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Well he made it look like ladies with jobs don't eat men's money. If ladies don't eat you'll money, who will? cheesy

There are many independent women out there. They will hard ask for anything from you and they will still remain loyal to their men. I am a witness to that.
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2019
If your gf doesn't ask for money, her mungun is rich
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Kemzy536(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2019
c are fallen.. [/color][color=#550000]
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by sinceraconcept(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2019
I would never marry or advise any of my friends,family member or even enemy to marry an actress. They're prosti.tut.es. just Bleep them and dump them like Iceberg Slim did to Juliet Ibrahim
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Bahddo(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2019
Not that she's rich o, it still has to be a guy somewhere else.

Guys if you have sense, use it. These girls don't have any ambition whatsoever, and are content with looking good so they can get men to spend on them.

They don't go into any job that requires high level brain power, that's why only a few ever venture into STEM. If na to do actress and IG slaying and beauty contest, ehen... You'd see them.
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Bahddo(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2019
Psoul:

There are many independent women out there. They will hard ask for anything from you and they will still remain loyal to their men. I am a witness to that.
don't argue with a lady who thinks ladies are mostly parasitic. They know themselves, and she's right... Even ladies with jobs still prefer to be spent on and pampered like babies.
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Psoul(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2019
Bahddo:
don't argue with a lady who thinks ladies are mostly parasitic. They know themselves, and she's right... Even ladies with jobs still prefer to be spent on and pampered like babies.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" by Otii4god: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
This girl i wish ur brain could be bigger than ur hips

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Bisola & Tboss Look Stunning In These Photoshoot / Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Flawless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.