Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) (53495 Views)

Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ / Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja / ‘Atiku’s Disciple’ Rides Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja To Meet Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by fatymore(f): 6:29am On Aug 24, 2019
Ohok

Good pikin

Get your affordable and beautiful bedsheets from us @ teemah_beddings.

You would love it so much.

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by crackhouse(m): 6:30am On Aug 24, 2019
This is what Linda ikeji have thought our young girls. How to travel far just to go and collect dick
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by iCauseTrouble: 6:35am On Aug 24, 2019
starbuck:
Kai.... I imagine the kind of beating I would receive if I was her cry cry cry definitely not immediately but after the case must have been forgotten...

I trust my parents, they ain't quick at forgetting
But say the truth.... You did such too just that you were not caught
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by tlurdy: 6:37am On Aug 24, 2019
My spirit no Dey lie I said it in d beginning ! Wow

1 Like

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by four4: 6:37am On Aug 24, 2019
Can imaging this? And her parent have been disturbing we ordinary Nigerians to be praying, fasting and searching for their over pampas, farm tools daughter, please these people should take their time
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Topsic70: 6:40am On Aug 24, 2019
Mynd44:
My reaction to this piece of information

ItsMeAboki:
Shameless ppl; after they had already started blaming Fulani herdsmen for this. angry angry
Their matter is beyond "shameless". It has entered d realm of absurdity.
They thrive on falsehood and propaganda. Even if their dog gets missing, na Fulani herdsmen causeam. I could remember during d ozubulu church killing, many of them swore they saw Fulani herdsmen climb the church fence and started shooting at them. At the end of the day, it was all lies.
God pass them

King44:
wait o the last time I checked they were the once terrorizing Nigerians accusing Nigerians of stealing their cows etc until it was revealed that it was all a conspiracy by their kinsmen so if Nigerians ipobians pin this on them it is not bad at all
When u are found wanting/guilty of bad tin is when u remember (to hide under) ur "Nigerian" ancestry.
God pass all of una!

valarmorghulis:
Hypocrites, suddenly all of una don forget say na fulani kidnap her
Siddon look. Tomorrow, if another tin goes wrong, d same set of clowns will still sing "Fulani herdsmen" like kenery. Its their way.

3 Likes

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Teel012(m): 6:46am On Aug 24, 2019
starbuck:
Kai.... I imagine the kind of beating I would receive if I was her cry cry cry definitely not immediately but after the case must have been forgotten...

"starbuck" U have 533 kids?
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by RTSC2: 6:50am On Aug 24, 2019
There are so many excellent female children making their parents proud.
Setting positive academic records.
That is the type I want, o Lord.

Don't let a child like kosiso anioma come through my loins. I would kill her with my bare hands.

1 Like

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Joemiexx: 6:54am On Aug 24, 2019
Sure normal visit
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Starhearts: 6:58am On Aug 24, 2019
I no talk am b4 say Enugu babe nd prick are like 5&6
Ndi ara
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Cymix: 7:03am On Aug 24, 2019
one guy rightly said this I thought it was a joke
meanwhile I never forget that enugu girls like to do
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Cymix: 7:07am On Aug 24, 2019
tlurdy:
My spirit no Dey lie I said it in d beginning ! Wow

no be lie G
enugu girls like to do
mean while I collected her number in that first post

1 Like

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by MartinsD12(m): 7:10am On Aug 24, 2019
OEPHIUS:
From this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5376968/kosisochukwu-anioma-kidnappers-kidnap-frank

Daughter of Frank Anioma, a former aide to ex-Governor Chimaroke Nnamani, was reported to have begun allegedly kidnapped but information available have proven this to be false and she has been found. This is a tweet by the police

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG_Enugu/status/1165044808030797824?s=19

I am sure her father, family and friends will be glad to know she is okay and safe.
Stupid girl, some people said it here yesterday
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Reference(m): 7:11am On Aug 24, 2019
Duggedised12:
Lord this are the type of children i dont want , please i beg you! angry

By this you are likely to simply because if you can believe bad behaved children are 'given' not 'made', what incentive will you have to raise up your children properly to avoid them going rogue.

Every human being is born without software. The moment a child is born it begins to load software and at 18 years of age it us 100 percent loaded. At 13 years of age and 80 percent of the software loaded the child begins to run peripherals and then it is too late to abort and reprogramme.

So if you sit there idly, by 13 years you are done. You child will give you continuous problems till your grave. If you are not married and donit have children I seriously suggest you leave Big Brother and Telemundo, gather books and start reading on how to live a stress free, embarassment free life as far as children are concerned.
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2019
School boyfriend!.... see the rubbish yo have added to your resume, for life. Be sure to have babies by him o you can tell them love was responsible your actions

OEPHIUS:
From this thread

Daughter of Frank Anioma, a former aide to ex-Governor Chimaroke Nnamani, was reported to have begun allegedly kidnapped but information available have proven this to be false and she has been found. This is a tweet by the police

I am sure her father, family and friends will be glad to know she is okay and safe.
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Nathphil(m): 7:15am On Aug 24, 2019
Nigerian police told us what we want to hear, believe this trash at your own perils. Ransom must have been paid.
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Capriconaziz(m): 7:16am On Aug 24, 2019
Lord grant our daughters safe passage o
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by stormborn28(m): 7:17am On Aug 24, 2019
sonnie10:
Who else is not surprised?
im not surprise because it is the usual thing with girls
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by kayusely70(m): 7:18am On Aug 24, 2019
I thought as much!
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by stormborn28(m): 7:21am On Aug 24, 2019
Starhearts:
I no talk am b4 say Enugu babe nd prick are like 5&6
Ndi ara
hmmmmmm
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by abc115: 7:22am On Aug 24, 2019
These people can lie from pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Duggedised12(f): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2019
Reference:

By this you are likely to simply because if you can believe bad behaved children are 'given' not 'made', what incentive will you have to raise up your children properly to avoid them going rogue.

Every human being is born without software. The moment a child is born it begins to load software and at 18 years of age it us 100 percent loaded. At 13 years of age and 80 percent of the software loaded the child begins to run peripherals and then it is too late to abort and reprogramme.

So if you sit there idly, by 13 years you are done. You child will give you continuous problems till your grave. If you are not married and donit have children I seriously suggest you leave Big Brother and Telemundo, gather books and start reading on how to live a stress free, embarassment free life as far as children are concerned.

you know what i hate about you internet people is the way you jump your asses into conclusions , like what gave you the impression that every female out there is a fan of telelmundo and bbn?
Honestly this stupid assumptions you people make is beyound irritating,it erks me angry

some well brought up children go rogue along the way ,still the same thing, i dont want to end up bring up a child the right way and have them go rogue on me , the prayer is in order .

And by the way, it has been proven that some people are actually born to be criminals and are irredeemable ,i am also including those kinds of children on my prayer list.

1 Like

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Brightest04(m): 7:23am On Aug 24, 2019
...But they said she was kidnapped by suspected herdsmen...May God deliver us from fake news spreaders who breaks marriages and hit tribes heads against each other.
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Capriconaziz(m): 7:23am On Aug 24, 2019
foster212:
Frank Anioma's Daughter Was Not Kidnapped, She Went To Visit Her "Friend". Male or female friend?

U read d post at all? Bros/babe......na boyfriend them say she go meet
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by stormborn28(m): 7:24am On Aug 24, 2019
crackhouse:
This is what Linda ikeji have thought our young girls. How to travel far just to go and collect dick
wonderful
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by sylve11: 7:25am On Aug 24, 2019
We said it yesterday that she is safe in the hands' of priiik. tongue cool
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by stormborn28(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2019
fatymore:
Ohok

Good pikin

Get your affordable and beautiful bedsheets from us @ teemah_beddings.

You would love it so much.

eeeeehhhh....so na good pikin..

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by stormborn28(m): 7:27am On Aug 24, 2019
starbuck:

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:28am On Aug 24, 2019
Now the Nigerian police has publicized her D appointment
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by stormborn28(m): 7:29am On Aug 24, 2019
Felixalex:
Hmmmmm

Fine young girl, see wetin preeq don do her! See d shape of her

lips, e don de take shape of preeq sucking. God epp this

generation o. The way it is going, next generation people go de

knack for road like dogs and it will be normal
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by horlique(m): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2019
OEPHIUS:
From this thread

what is wrong with kids of nowadays can you imagine the kind of anxiety she must have caused for her parents.. it's sickening.... In my time the type of beatings you will receive hmmmmmm heheheh
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by WalkerMichael(m): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2019
Just imagine oh! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Buhari Ministers That Are Doing Absolutely Nothing / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND / Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.