Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) (53494 Views)

Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’ / Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja / ‘Atiku’s Disciple’ Rides Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja To Meet Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by fatymore(f): 7:31am On Aug 24, 2019
stormborn28:
eeeeehhhh....so na good pikin..
abi...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 24, 2019
She must have been hypnotized. This is not ordinary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Afamed: 7:36am On Aug 24, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
Shameless ppl; after they had already started blaming Fulani herdsmen for this. angry angry
You can now see why people like us attack those morons who blame every social evils on Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Christiana24: 7:38am On Aug 24, 2019
greenprince:
The regular case again.
Look at her big head angry

At her age my major concerns were my grades and if Sir Alex will start Chicharito ahead of Berbatov

Boyfriend undo your cerebral cortex there.

My Guy.... grin that year. Chicharito the hot cake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by focus7: 7:38am On Aug 24, 2019
Igbo girls with itching pussies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by toprealman: 7:40am On Aug 24, 2019
I see fathers who imprison their daughters as wayward.
They think people will do to them what they do to others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by stormborn28(m): 7:46am On Aug 24, 2019
DateMynd44:
let ur mind be pure bro, that girl isn't of age to do all that.
you mean it!!!

Sit down there make pant dey wear you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Godwin2am(m): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2019
THAT GIRL HAS BEEN STARVE DEPRIVED OF SEX....SHE HAS TO GO FOR IT BY ALL MEANS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Monday60655(m): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2019
Imagine at her age running away from house to meet her boy friend. What will she even do when she finally grow to age to do so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Afamed: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2019
Nathphil:
Nigerian police told us what we want to hear, believe this trash at your own perils. Ransom must have been paid.
You still want to force your Fulani herdsmen Kidnapped midday news on people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by starbn(m): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2019
starbuck:
Kai.... I imagine the kind of beating I would receive if I was her cry cry cry definitely not immediately but after the case must have been forgotten...

I trust my parents, they ain't quick at forgetting

You have a good parent that raised You to be useful to the society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by sleemomymy: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2019
GIRK OF NOWADAYS AND DICK ARE LIKE 5&6. NAWAO ..............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by sholamaami: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2019
My reaction after reading d story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by cookingsoul(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2019
idiots after blaming fulani igbos are idiotic nd useless
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Glink2018(m): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2019
This girl has chosen her own path ... Maybe she's pregnant self...or do you want to tell me that your bf will not dial number overnight....?

Big girl, nothing do you. Your papa get money die ...
Dem no born me well to do that despite the fact that I can do anything I like.....
Enjoy your papa money while the money last
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by davidafe(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2019
greenprince:
The regular case again.
Look at her big head angry

At her age my major concerns were my grades and if Sir Alex will start Chicharito ahead of Berbatov

Boyfriend undo your cerebral cortex there.

I twale for u bros... That was exactly my major concerns at her age too. (who Sir Alex go start over who)

1 Like

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Aystarz: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2019
Felixalex:
Hmmmmm

Fine young girl, see wetin preeq don do her! See d shape of her

lips, e don de take shape of preeq sucking. God epp this

generation o. The way it is going, next generation people go de

knack for road like dogs and it will be normal

The immediate past generation wasn't any different. Just take a look at the nonsense we call parenting these days. Worse days are ahead.
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Mosco100(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2019
Aru, Abomination
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Felixalex(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2019
Aystarz:

The immediate past generation wasn't any different. Just take a look at the nonsense we call parenting these days. Worse days are ahead.

We are saying d same thing o

1 Like

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2019
Nawa o...... the bf don tear since cause wen d can get to him, he will can
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by SimDan95(m): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
SoNature:

Let's be fair to the police; they don't operate like that.

The police usually gives accurate record of what really happened, but they will intentionally leave out the ransom part, saying that no ransom was paid.

I know that the Nigerian police is bad, but the situation hasn't degenerated to that level.

The girl actually visited her high school honey pie.

They have been missing each other for a while since the boy relocated to Owerri grin
lol and it might be true. She has missed the cucumber

1 Like

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by mrde(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
[quote author=starbuck post=81549898]Kai.... I imagine the kind of beating I would receive if I was her cry cry cry definitely not immediately but after the case must have been forgotten...

I trust my parents, they ain't quick at forgetting [/qluote] Then you are blessed with such parents ☺

1 Like

Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by Salebo: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
OEPHIUS:
From this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5376968/kosisochukwu-anioma-kidnappers-kidnap-frank

Daughter of Frank Anioma, a former aide to ex-Governor Chimaroke Nnamani, was reported to have begun allegedly kidnapped but information available have proven this to be false and she has been found. This is a tweet by the police

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG_Enugu/status/1165044808030797824?s=19

I am sure her father, family and friends will be glad to know she is okay and safe.

And the "Herdsmen" story keeps getting bursted by the day....

99.8% of crimes in IGBOLAND yesterday, the today and FOREVER.. Kidnappings,murders,ritual killings, robberies...are ALL by IGBOS........

Chekwa!

Awum ezigbote onye Igbo ohhh!!!

I am almost 50...

So I know what I am saying..
Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) by jacksol(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
That's why I pulled my daughter out of the so-called Unity Schools system after JS, and put her in a day school a stone-throw from the house. Avoid mixed boarding schools for your daughters.
This generation is morally degenerate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu / Gatehouse Of Vice President Costs N250m - Dino Melaye / 7 Buhari Ministers That Are Doing Absolutely Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.