Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out (44157 Views)

Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky / Fendi Head To Toe But Nowhere To Go- DJ Cuppy Cries Out As She Admires Herself. / 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by oluwasegun007(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
She dey find husband...
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by addexx: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
sad please cuppy I need your complicated and unglamorous life right now. I beg you in the name of thunder.

Hey guys i got a juicy offer u can try out. Get free entrepreneurship coaching while making at least $5 per hour at the same time. All free. Sign up here
https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/hc452/0
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
She just doesn’t take herself seriously and it can get really messed up.
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

I think what she meant by that is; things are not always the way they seem. Even if you acquire all your material desires, it doesn't guarantee that your life will automatically be without complications, and free from trouble. Chase money, chase your dreams, but don't let it be your source of joy and peace.. because at the end of the day, not everything you desire will materialise, there's always an external factor.

Na she tell u? undecided
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
Everyone on here thinks it just about the money, But to her it not, Cuppy needs a man when i mean a man, not just any man. But a good man who will love and cherish her for her, she feels lonely atimes perhaps seeing her kid sister happy with Mr Eazy. I have Been in her shoes before and i sincerely know how it feels. Money can't just buy true love and affection believe me. There's a huge void inside her.

1 Like

Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Starkid3010(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

I think what she meant by that is; things are not always the way they seem. Even if you acquire all your material desires, it doesn't guarantee that your life will automatically be without complications, and free from trouble. Chase money, chase your dreams, but don't let it be your source of joy and peace.. because at the end of the day, not everything you desire will materialise, there's always an external factor.
external factor like?

Mention two you think
She doesn't have
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
Eh, we know madam attention seeker.
So shut up.
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by joepepsy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
Nigerians always think is about money.
Praizenews:
Popular Billionaire Bussiness Man Femi Otedola's daughter and disc jockey, Florence Otedola popularly known as Dj Cuppy as shared a post on twitter as she reveals a shocking secret about her life, saying her life complicated and unglamorous .

In her post, she said with the hash tag #Fact wishing if fans could understand how things are going on in her real life. Nigerians seems not to agree with her on this rather some wants to live that life she called complicatedand unglamorous.

See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/my-real-life-is-complicated-and-unglamorous-dj-cuppy-cries-out/

L
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by micflo28(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
Suicide loading grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
Mami you need some good hands on you wink. Sweet babe.
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by WorkTheTalk(m): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
The rich also cry!!!
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Tedpgrass: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
soberdrunk:
Rich people are very wicked, nah so I meet one of my family friend inside first class 4 plane(I was passing to my seat) as I hail first thing mumu go talk nah "omo he nor easy ooo, we dey mange oooo" angry

He he he he..
Its all about perspective..
He's probably thinking he'd like to be on a chartered private jet.. You're thinking I'd like to upgrade to 1st class....

All about perspective!!
grin grin grin

Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Tedpgrass: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
Perfectnumber6:
Everyone on here thinks it just about the money, But to her it not, Cuppy needs a man when i mean a man, not just any man. But a good man who will love and cherish her for her, she feels lonely atimes perhaps seeing her kid sister happy with Mr Eazy. I have Been in her shoes before and i sincerely know how it feels. Money can't just buy true love and affection believe me. There's a huge void inside her.

On that matter of a love interest, she needs to exhale....
Scuttling around, trying to fix things mostly backfires!! She will be taken advantage of, given the perceived desperation...

She's doing a good job pursuing a career in music..

And She's got her degrees, M.A. especially to fall back on if music isn't quite the way.

If she's worried about her future reproductive capacity, let her freeze some eggs or ovarian tissue in those banks and when ready get herself a baby or 2 with or without the right man.

I know the song says.. Its better to have loved and lost... But tell that to someone who has walked that path a few times with different plasters on the heart.. Its not worth the drama!!

Enjoy your life with open hands, get your insurance as stated above in place......

Don't wait but Create your gelato!!!
cool cool

Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by tk4rd: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
E no go pass “Man-And-Woman” matter.
She no dey last for relationships, and she got to realise that money doesn't determine everything inside relationships... (That is, judging by how her little sister and Eazi are eszily progressing.)
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by ChristmasBells: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
Onyi22:
Wow, so it is true that money is not everything
YES Money is not Everything but money my dear answereth all things The bible did not say somethings it was straight and direct money answereth all things it even goes forther more to say money is also a defence, d fact is...She is just bored and wants some online attention!
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by KanuSE: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
starbuck:
I am with you on this cuppy.... I find succor online cry

Go back to your family coz family is everything!
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by starbuck(f): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
KanuSE:

Afọ anụ, am I living with yours before undecided undecided
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by DevilhimseIf: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

[/s]
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
Starkid3010:
external factor like?

Mention two you think
She doesn't have
She doesn't have the power to control over situations. Things can't always pan out the way you want them to. Even with all the money in the world, there are still some unmet desires that she has. I cannot be specific about her challenges because I don't know her in person, but she used the word "complicated" . That says quite a lot.
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by vibre: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2019
Then Commit suicide and know if that is more glamorous, monkey deceiving herself
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by KanuSE: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
starbuck:

Afọ anụ, am I living with yours before undecided undecided

Heed my advice and stop being silly.
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by franchasng: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
She is becoming tired of life haven realized that real guys don't really like her for her but for the fact that she is the daughter of a billionaire and nothing more.

Its not easy for a lady to be getting used and dumped by every guy she tries to build a lasting relationship with, it leads many rich girls to either commit suicide, turn to drug addicts cum junkies or turn to lesbians with man hating attitude.

and the last shot she took towards Anthony Joshua thinking that would be her final bus stop failed as AJ didn't take her serious despite all the money she spent trying to get his attention. This is where ladies make mistake, and where men are more reasonable than ladies.

Men understand life that once they become rich, they can mostly impress ladies who are not as rich as them with their money to shower them love, loyalty and respect but women don't reason, even after they make the whole money they despise guys that are financially below them and keep throwing themselves cheaply at richer guys who don't care about them, only for them to be used and used and dumped and they end up tagging all men as scum, says who sis undecided

DJ cupboard abi what is that your name, i know u do come to Nairaland like others i know, pls stop chasing after popular, famous and rich guys especially the showbiz guys if u want true happiness and lasting relationship that u will be treated with respect, allow guys below your class to get to you, believe me, you will experience a different level of love, confidence and true happiness, try it and see wink

Her problem is lack of male love or romance. It can ruin a lady's joy and happiness. No matter how rich a lady is, if she isn't getting that assurance of romantic love from a man she desires or her kind of man, it makes them go nuts lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Clinghton: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
I think I believe her cause most people use their glamorous and eviable lifestyle to conceal their desperate and frustrated Life, maybe she should a psychologist .
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by DevilhimseIf: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Heed my advice and stop being silly.
[/s]
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Starkid3010(m): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

She doesn't have the power to control over situations. Things can't always pan out the way you want them to. Even with all the money in the world, there are still some unmet desires that she has. I cannot be specific about her challenges because I don't know her in person, but she used the word "complicated" . That says quite a lot.
thoswe things you mentioned above are general external factor....
You don't have power to control every situation
Does that make your life complicated and nglamorous??

But the fact is that she still has the power tocontrol some situations dt
Ordinary me or you cnt

I think she meant another thing entirely
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Osobi32(m): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
Everyone has their own demon they battle with everyday so she's not an exception. She may have the money and the good things of life but that doesn't bring happiness
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by kay29000(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
seunmohmoh:
It is better to be rich and sad than poor and still sad.

EXACTLY!!!
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by anungangampu: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
My Cuppy dont let this guys takes away that joy that makes you who you are " the always happy and sparkling Dj cuppy". Many in this part of the world are hypocrits, ; they tell you what you are not good at but never tell you what you are good at but in one part of their mind they realy wants to be "trying" like you but they know, they will never reach your level.

Maintain your way of entertainement, i love it, nobody is gonna be like Davido and Wizkid. If you hear about Burna boy last statement "Backward Unprogressive Fools" and qoute:

“Nigerians love me a lot more now because they can see that the whole world likes me, too. They think I’m something special, but I’m not. I’m just a human whose skill is making music. Way I see it, everyone plays their own role in the world, and no role is more important than the other".

At the end of this day, many Nigerians dont know how to critize acurately or judge rationally . They see everything from the mental difficulty of never experiencing the world out there. They see anyone having the means to experience such life Perfect and should never do anything in this life again in the mainstream.

You resisted such sterotype and try to tell them that apart from being a paparazi daughter of a billionaire you can do music and still be a paparazi. They might not show you love but when they see that other worlds are reaching out to you, they would start feing their fake love.

I would love you to duel with some Uk or Us artist to brush up your profile a little bit. Do some with reighning kings like wizkid and davido. Just to expand your fan base ... You would see love from every corner once they start seeing people showing regards to kind of music.

At the end be Happy and know life na turn by turn.
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
Starkid3010:
thoswe things you mentioned above are general external factor....
You don't have power to control every situation
Does that make your life complicated and nglamorous??

But the fact is that she still has the power tocontrol some situations dt
Ordinary me or you cnt

I think she meant another thing entirely
And there are still some things that you can do that she can't, but may want to do. That's where the loophole is. If it's not due to the fact that she can't control all things, why else would she have complications?
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Starz825(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
Kingpee2:
Only God knows what she meant by that ...
You sure say this girl no dey slide into depression so...I feel for her oo...
Rich Kid Dem dey always like to be loved by all...and life no be like that..esp the humble ones
Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by wisdomkid: 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
adewest1999:
see this one, your life dey complicated........i no blame her sha

Na because say Antony Joshua no gree for her na Zlatan dey reason her matter

Poor people and sex, they're like 5 & 6.. Their morning breakfast, afternoon and evening brunch.
Idiot. Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out by Lamanii22(f): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
Praizenews:
Popular Billionaire Bussiness Man Femi Otedola's daughter and disc jockey, Florence Otedola popularly known as Dj Cuppy as shared a post on twitter as she reveals a shocking secret about her life, saying her life complicated and unglamorous .

In her post, she said with the hash tag #Fact wishing if fans could understand how things are going on in her real life. Nigerians seems not to agree with her on this rather some wants to live that life she called complicatedand unglamorous.

See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/my-real-life-is-complicated-and-unglamorous-dj-cuppy-cries-out/

L

I don't know what you're saying cuppy but a lot of people would kill to be you... You don't have to live it loud... Just live jejely be normal...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Celebrates His Son, Michael Ike Nicholas' 16th Birthday (photos) / Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React / Peter Okoye Pictured With Eden Hazard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.