Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky (23876 Views)

I Will Never Regret Changing My Gender – Bobrisky Reveals / “One Thing I Will Never Regret Is Changing My Gender” – Bobrisky / Bobrisky New Photo Will Make You Forget His Real Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by AprokoGirl: 6:46am On Sep 22, 2021
Controversial Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky has revealed why he is yet to make his real gender open to the public.

The 31-year-old during an interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo said he wants people to keep guessing all the time as that’s what keeps him the news.

According to him, he enjoys controversial situations and that’s why he doesn’t make attempts to explain any situation especially when it has to do with his gender.

“I want people to keep guessing my gender. I allow people to say a lot of different things because that’s what keeps me trending all the time.

“The moment I come out to reveal my real identity, I don’t think I would be trending as I’m doing now,” Bobrisky said.

Speaking on the notion that “money is not everything, Bobrisky who faulted the notion said it was a blatant lie.

“In my opinion, money is everything. Anyone with that notion that money is not everything is deceiving his or herself,” Bobrisky added

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/21/why-i-am-yet-to-reveal-my-real-gender-bobrisky/

2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Aufbauh(m): 6:57am On Sep 22, 2021
Bro Idris, we already know you're just a guy wearing female clothes with weak eRection.

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by OkuFaba(m): 7:01am On Sep 22, 2021
What is there to reveal?

You're a He-goat that's ashamed of his Pënis.

In a simple definition
HE IS A GIRL

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by ItzKennybest67(m): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2021
actually ma, we all knw who you are sir.. grin grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by christejames(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Are you talking to kids?

7 Likes

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Bishopadaidu(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2021
OYO. if U like reveal if U like no reveal, if U like make U be mummy water abeg tell me who ur gender help?

14 Likes

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by obicoolnino: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Q

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Onyi22(f): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Bob risky

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by WiszyFraud: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Did you know??

On average, you’ll have 3000 thoughts every day.

lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Princessjoke(f): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2021
If he wants to be a female so bad. He should go for the surgery aiidy.....and stop with the low budget whatever....

Please I need a room self kon around Ogba and it environs... Abeg inno get money for agreement and commission..help a sis.. transport fare is taking all my salary... I don lose weight sef coz of stress...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Ramlahmed: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2021
make this one go rest abeg
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by festacman(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2021
How are we even sure that bobrisky doesn't deceive us with his feminine antics during the day but at night, yanks off all those useless dresses and goes to work with a LAPPY and be bombing out mails to 'clients' like our own slawormiir.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Elsueno: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Bros idris money isn't everything......u won't understand dis saying till u fall sick......

d most delicious food will not even raise ur appetite.

ur favorite anime & games will seem soo insignificant.

The money in ur account & pocket will just seem like paper & numbers.

ALL U WILL BE THINKING ABOUT & IN DESPERATE NEED will be Good Health!

People keep chasing money but money in itself is useless

Money is just a means to an END

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by dvkot(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2021
Gender confused

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Abalado(f): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2021
Smile,,who even have time for u,if u like be man ,if u like again be a woman,and all together oga patapata be boygirl na u Sabi,,,who knows if u're existing? Eda
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by candidbabe(f): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2021
Bob of Lagos
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by mrpablo(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2021
HE is a sHE

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by alizma: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2021
You need to make more cash
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Agbebakun22: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2021
See this confuse gender.. Mumu shim

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2021
Nice one
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by xynerise: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2021
He was refering to Nursery kids grin.

If daft people can be rich, oga (yes, you reading this), you don't have excuse.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by elmessiahs(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2021
Tomorrow them go 14 years na for gay and lesbians for Nigeria, selective laws, our mumu no too much, ha!
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by pweeryambre: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2021
who wants to know

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Blackfire(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2021
This confused yoruba boy

grin
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2021
angry

Very stupid topic.

Who doesn't know Bobrisky is a full blown man with a dangling penis.

The only difference is that he is being used to deceive young people

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Farotimi72: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2021
Ode!!!
You dont need to cus we already know
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by adioolayi(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2021
The she don dey tire you

grin grin
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by Phiniter(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2021
This country is too hard... At some point you'll begin to question your gender...
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by VillageElder(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2021
Ode undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky by unite4real: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2021
One day he/she and the spouse will have problems and the matter will be exposed. We will know the gender in due time. In the present day world, patience is key as social media will be agog when the time comes. na he/she go cry pass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home / Peter Okoye And Son Cover Vanguard Allure / Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.