Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

If She Doesn't Ask You For Money You're Not The Main Boyfriend -princess Shyngle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Doesn't Ask You For Money You're Not The Main Boyfriend -princess Shyngle (560 Views)

Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? / Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Doesn't Ask You For Money You're Not The Main Boyfriend -princess Shyngle by ucvibes: 5:13am On Aug 24, 2019
Princess Shyngle insinuated that women who don't ask men for money are cheating on them in an Instagram post she shared today.

The Gambian-born actress enmeshed in a body-theft controversy days ago, 'alerted' men on their place in a lady's life especially if she doesn't ask for money. Princess Shyngle wrote;

If your girlfriend doesn’t ask money from you just know that her real boyfriend is rich

read more

Re: If She Doesn't Ask You For Money You're Not The Main Boyfriend -princess Shyngle by Kingpee2(m): 5:18am On Aug 24, 2019
You think every lady will be like you,nonsense,some girls jst have big asses in replacement for sense .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If She Doesn't Ask You For Money You're Not The Main Boyfriend -princess Shyngle by luvyaself95(m): 5:26am On Aug 24, 2019
Beauty YES Brain NO
Re: If She Doesn't Ask You For Money You're Not The Main Boyfriend -princess Shyngle by luvyaself95(m): 5:30am On Aug 24, 2019
Beauty YES Brain NO And She wan manipulate some gullible mind guys
Re: If She Doesn't Ask You For Money You're Not The Main Boyfriend -princess Shyngle by Unrated900(m): 5:31am On Aug 24, 2019
Lol

I can’t date a broke girl

Or someone asking me for money all the time

This is why I don’t cheat

Cheating cost more money and more problems for a man

1 Like

Re: If She Doesn't Ask You For Money You're Not The Main Boyfriend -princess Shyngle by katlord(m): 6:26am On Aug 24, 2019
luvyaself95:
Beauty YES Brain NO

Which kind beauty? She's only tall with a big yansh daz all
Re: If She Doesn't Ask You For Money You're Not The Main Boyfriend -princess Shyngle by ednut1(m): 7:44am On Aug 24, 2019
What if she is rich herself useless hoe actress
Re: If She Doesn't Ask You For Money You're Not The Main Boyfriend -princess Shyngle by luvyaself95(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2019
katlord:

Which kind beauty? She's only tall with a big yansh daz all
Well i say no more.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Wake To Meet Her By Your Side? / What Would Your Response Be If Your Crush Ask You "Who Is Your Crush"? / Did You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.