Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG (27801 Views)

N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers May Be Recruited As Community Policemen —FG / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by kerzhim(m): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2019
Wanity:

I think you should be the first to risk your life before you allow others to follow

Although is a good development I don't support any of my family members to apply for this under this hot environment of Nigeria

They also have life like you and me you know how your government treat people's lives like animals

I don't trust anything that involves politicians in Nigeria
For the fact that you can't do it doesn't mean others can't. Besides, we are the one clamouring for creation of jobs abi na from heaven FG wan go bring job ni?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by lanrock(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2019
Yes AK47 precisely
Kaydans:
Will they be giving guns?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by MadamExcellency: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2019
It's not feasible under the present ethnic religiously charged Nigeria for the fact the indigenous people don't serve in their locality.

Imagine Okoro arresting Tambuwal and Adamu during fight in Maidugari.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by qitab(m): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2019
Is it going 2 all d npower beneficiaries?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by sammie99: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2019
Na satan go kill una.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by abuhlawal(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2019
Storytelling is the only thing we enjoy in this government. there is always something to read even when you are hungry.
confused president, confused government, confused ruling party, confused opposition party, rubber Stamp National Assembly and brainwashed supporters
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Deepthoughts: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
BrainnewsNg:

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/n-power-beneficiaries-corpers-to-be-recruited-as-community-policemen-fg/
Nigeria Is such a funny country,she would borrow a concept from where, bastardized it meaning n working then expect positive results!,what exactly is community policing?.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Deepthoughts: 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
topygel12:
Did they have the technicality and training to carry out such harzardious acts?
ok now you know police work is hazardous but you people will insulting the police everyday,me I have long realized that security work in general even maiguard self no be beans so I don't insult them anyhow knowing the nature of we Nigerians.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by jaxxy(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
kuuljay:
Five years in university with dreams of working in shell and nnpc,then they hand you cutlass to be scouting forest for Fulani herdsmen and kidnappers with AK47.

For a government/country that shows little care or value for human lives? I think not. We like to reap where we did not sow.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by olomson203(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
we are ready FG

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by gracious4real: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
make them use their own children.good for nothing politicians.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by wapana(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2019
My country,Nigeria,good at announcement and in making but slow and poor in implementation.I pray that this information wil be like new minimum wage.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Iamjerosta(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
Will its be permanent or for a period of serving year..
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Kaydans(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
[quote author=lanrock post=81557407]Yes AK47 precisely [/quote

Hmm..
Its not everyone that went to school has sense o!
Hope they won't turn out worse..
Hands crossed
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
Charleys:
Stop the talking, start acting.
Exactly. They talk too much without taking any action.

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
More intimidations, brutalisations and extortions by uniformed cretins to umleashed on poor Innocent Nigerians? shocked
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Salebo: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
Kaydans:

It's already underway...

The Npower/Coroner's will be robustly trained and armed to the teeth...
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Salebo: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
Kaydans:

It's already underway...

The Npower/Corpers will be robustly trained and armed to the teeth...an well paid...

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Salebo: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
immhotep:

Nigger-Area planning to useless more corpers

May negativity/pessimism not kill you...

You have been on the same spot for 9 years..

You need Jesus to physically beat your brains back to cognition..
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
Salebo:

May negativity/pessimism not kill you...

You have been on the same spot for 9 years..

You need Jesus to physically beat your brains back to cognition..
Sai babarian spotted grin

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Tempofabu: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
NYSC about to become target of attack by different groups. I'm sure my kids will not grow up to see NYSC for face
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Sultanchidi(m): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2019
Mummymahdi:

community policing means policing around ur community. Npower itself nobody is posted to another state to serve, we are not talking of NYSC NO. staying WITHIN the community that u are more conversant with , NPOWER stick to proximity of ur state of resident. it must b where u are staying or ur state of origin that's been guaranteed
If you read the post again, you can see that corpers was included not just npower beneficiaries
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Mummymahdi(f): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sultanchidi:
If you read the post again, you can see that corpers was included not just npower beneficiaries

am sure of what am saying
serving corpers will finish their service year , b4 they will be included innthe permanent job. its not part of service/NYSC, is to reduce the amount of unemployed youths instead of finishing service to go back home stay idle, u will now filled the form on their portal using ur state of resident /stae of origin so u can go home and be engaged
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by CodeTemplar: 1:23am On Aug 26, 2019
The idea makes some sense. After spending years as a gallant cultist policing campus territories for free, why not go into policing of community for a fee?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG by Sultanchidi(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2019
Mummymahdi:

am sure of what am saying
serving corpers will finish their service year , b4 they will be included innthe permanent job. its not part of service/NYSC, is to reduce the amount of unemployed youths instead of finishing service to go back home stay idle, u will now filled the form on their portal using ur state of resident /stae of origin so u can go home and be engaged
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2017DSSC Aptitude Test / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? / Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.