Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Help! I'm Lossing My Selfesteem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I'm Lossing My Selfesteem (509 Views)

Please Help! I'm Lossing Weigh Too Rapidly. / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm Lossing My Selfesteem by Helphim: 6:54am On Aug 24, 2019
Please guys, i seriously need help, this situation just downcasted me and am feeling like am importent or something.

I'm 27, i only had sex once ever since i was born. That was 3yrs ago. The experience i can't explain. I didn't last long, in less than 2 minutes i've cum already, i was embarassed but people say first experience is always like that.

I tried to go for the second round but i could not have erection for the second time, i tried every thing but it didn't work out.

Just two days ago, my girlfriend of two weeks spent the night at my place, i tried having sex with her but it's either i couln't have erection or i have a partial or weak erection.

I tried everything all to no avail. This got me worried because first of all: i can see the frustration and disappointment in my gf's eyes and me being impotent at just 27 is hell.

Please i need advice on what to do before i completely loss my selfesteem. Imagine spending the night with a completely naked lady and not being able to perform. I am dying slowly.

i need help or advice or what to do please.
Re: Help! I'm Lossing My Selfesteem by Kingpee2(m): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2019
Listen bro,you won’t have erection to all girls,that’s a weird nature we will never understand,as for me ,I dislike plumpy girls which means automatically I won’t get erection when anyone of them comes around me,you should understand your frame of mind for the kinda girls you like first,that way you will understand yourself better,leave me with any slim girl and you will see how strong I can get,my dick follows the instructions of my frame of mind,low sef esteem over sex life,that’s absurd,if you Bleep reach one stage of your life you will realize there’s nothing to kill yourself for ...Abi you wan die there ni?
Re: Help! I'm Lossing My Selfesteem by spyg1(m): 7:29am On Aug 24, 2019
That is the effect of masturbation I guess, you have to stop ASAP. then go to a chemist explain your situation to them they will give you some drugs to strengthen the vains of your P
Re: Help! I'm Lossing My Selfesteem by Helphim: 7:40am On Aug 24, 2019
Kingpee2:
Listen bro,you won’t have erection to all girls,that’s a weird nature we will never understand,as for me ,I dislike plumpy girls which means automatically I won’t get erection when anyone of them comes around me,you should understand your frame of mind for the kinda girls you like first,that way you will understand yourself better,leave me with any slim girl and you will see how strong I can get,my dick follows the instructions of my frame of mind,low sef esteem over sex life,that’s absurd,if you Bleep reach one stage of your life you will realize there’s nothing to kill yourself for ...Abi you wan die there ni?
Thanks
Re: Help! I'm Lossing My Selfesteem by Helphim: 7:42am On Aug 24, 2019
spyg1:
That is the effect of masturbation I guess, you have to stop ASAP. then go to a chemist explain your situation to them they will give you some drugs to strengthen the vains of your P

I don't masturbate. Thanks for your reply
Re: Help! I'm Lossing My Selfesteem by bayusman: 8:36am On Aug 24, 2019
Don't go to any chemist for medication it will only worsen your problem in the long run although you might get the result you intend now but you won't be able to do it without medication I mean for a young man of your age you can still work on yourself. And I suggest you explain things with your girlfriend ask her to help you in this cause because nobody got it right in the first try try to do your research Google is your friend . Secondly minimize your sugar intake and try to excercise as much as you can if you can go to herbs shop to get some herbs to help facilitate your erection better.
Re: Help! I'm Lossing My Selfesteem by meobizy(f): 8:51am On Aug 24, 2019
So wait o, this guy places his 27 years worth of self esteem on his ability to lay a female? Lol. People have weird priorities. I actually thought OP came to complain about how to make money because poverty gives every human being low self esteem.

If you want practice on how to sexually satisfy your girlfriend or how to increase the notches on your bed I advice you purchase a prostitute’s service. Don’t worry, if you can’t get it up she’ll help you since she won’t get paid without a performance. If you want a second round you pay extra or quickly hook up with another immediately after. That second choice will handle the responsibility of re-awakening your weak organ.

Next time if it’s not a money issue I think you should ask real life friends.
Re: Help! I'm Lossing My Selfesteem by bayusman: 8:57am On Aug 24, 2019
Must you reply, is 27y/o man not old enough to start a family, I wonder which cave people like you came from? If you can't help him simply move to the next thread, if he needs money we have the investment thread but now he chose to work on is masculinity, let him.

meobizy:
So wait o, this guy places his 27 years worth of self esteem on his ability to lay a female? Lol. People have weird priorities. I actually thought OP came to complain about how to make money because poverty gives every human being low self esteem.

If you want practice on how to sexually satisfy your girlfriend or how to increase the notches on your bed I advice you purchase a prostitute’s service. Don’t worry, if you can’t get it up she’ll help you since she won’t get paid without a performance. If you want a second round you pay extra or quickly hook up with another immediately after. That second choice will handle the responsibility of re-awakening your weak organ.

Next time if it’s not a money issue I think you should ask real life friends.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Lossing My Selfesteem by bayusman: 8:58am On Aug 24, 2019
Dig up a YouTube video for you, you can try it but you must be consistent with the excercise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnOg_ZS4eSE

Good luck.
Re: Help! I'm Lossing My Selfesteem by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2019
ilegend, your attention is required here.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Lossing My Selfesteem by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
Helphim:

You don't have any ED problem. You don't have erectile dysfunction. You have only PE and fear of the past. This fear is caused by remembering your past failures.

There is a natural and permanent solution. Please, don't EVER go to any chemist, drink any drugs, concoction, or chew any herb. If you do that, you're wasting time and money.

What I'm about to reveal to you is the only permanent solution. After reading the book I'll reveal to you, even at age 99, the skill will still be with you.

The name of the book is Lasticle. It's not free or cheap, but there is a free version you need to read to see if it's worth buying. It's the only solution you'll ever need and it's 100% guaranteed. It has never failed and never will.

Download it here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

By this time next month, you'll come back here to give testimony with joy.

If the download refuses to work, then you're using a 3rd world country browser (Opera mini). Switch to Chrome and it will work.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Nigeria’s Oluyinka Olutoye Appointed Surgeon-in-chief At US Hospital / Eating Of Placenta | Why Or Why Not | 3 Awesome Recipe / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.