Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,506 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander (41563 Views)

Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? / Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
Divay22:

And why is that?
JK.... I will, but don't know when....

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by bonnyhope: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
Una try....atleast no doggy style...no monkey style...no flaunting of boobs.....
Enjoy your marital blis

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by deniyor: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
Chibabi:
I guess alot of you here are all tired of me posting several pictures of my fiance here...... Be tired no more as this is the very one you all wish to see..... Join us in Makurdi Benue State as we walk down the aisle on the 7th day of September 2019

Congrats!
Your wife to be related to Miss Sahhra?

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
Happy married life to you guys....

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by Habeyy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
Chibabi
Nice one baba
Big ups man

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
Congrats! May this journey of you two,be forever blissful.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by sylve11: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
emirateprince:
Ugly couples tongue

Short girl and short guy ,dwarf pikin loading...

Too much photo editing

@ op, keep your private life outta social media if you want peace of mind. cool

just imagine the above statement........... shocked shocked sad sad cool

in between

happy married life.............. cool

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by Lamanii22(f): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
Chibabi:
I guess alot of you here are all tired of me posting several pictures of my fiance here...... Be tired no more as this is the very one you all wish to see..... Join us in Makurdi Benue State as we walk down the aisle on the 7th day of September 2019

Awww so beautiful! Congratulations! Benue is far na

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by carter009(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
How
AwkaetitiBabe:
She met him on nairaland? Here wey psychos full Incredible kiss

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
eni4real:
This your dp is marriageable o..
Please where are you based??
Hope you are not a tribalist? shocked
No base for now grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
carter009:
How
I've encountered many emotionally unstable people here. Block and delete sharply.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by carter009(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
Wow are you serious...
AwkaetitiBabe:
I've encountered many emotionally unstable people here. Block and delete sharply.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
carter009:
Wow are you serious...
No

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by Daneguakhi(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
congrats guys...happy married life to Y'all. My Testimony shall come soon in Jesus Name even though i still dey find babe sef.
Its well

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by carter009(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
You think am mocking you or what, am only surprised because I don't know some guys can act like that,, please don't always let your anger get over you,, I mean no harm.
AwkaetitiBabe:
No

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
Dat is nt fair
emirateprince:
Ugly couples tongue
Short girl and short guy ,dwarf pikin loading...
Too much photo editing

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by Chibabi(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
majamajic:
congrats bro , Happy married life
Thanks
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by Chibabi(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2019
Gazzy88:
Is he inviting 2,319,211 members of NL and if yes, what's the color combination?
Am inviting as many that can come.... The colours combination is on the card
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by Chibabi(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
vibre:
Ugly Couple sad
Thanks..... Ugliness is in the eyes of the beholder

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by Chibabi(m): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
AugustineSilva:
This One is Going Down In My Area Fa....

I'm In BSU Fa, Chibabi Any Reservations For Student Nairalanders That Day?
You specially invited..... Just try identify yourself that day and you will be warmly welcm
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
carter009:
You think am mocking you or what, am only surprised because I don't know some guys can act like that,, please don't always let your anger get over you,, I mean no harm.
Well, that's how it is. I wasn't angry though
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by AugustineSilva(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
Chibabi:

You specially invited..... Just try identify yourself that day and you will be warmly welcm

I will send You a Mail Sir, Cus Im Not sure Of Identifying Myself, Via Say You and Madam Go dey Hight Table..... Lets Figure Out a way for The Identification

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by pauloskie38(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
Animal
vibre:
Ugly Couple sad
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
OP You're making a mistake.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by kblacko1: 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
Waoh lovely
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by Missperplexity0(f): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

Will u marry me
yes i will......lol
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by naijajobx: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
ohhh
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by askakim(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
this marriage with last and we'll be sweet not the picture of one guy holding is future wife buttocks..
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by onadana: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
Gazzy88:
Is he inviting 2,319,222 members of NL and if yes, what's the color combination?

I can see you don't wish this couples well.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by pheyhi(f): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
Happy married life... you both look beautiful

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by KOKOwonder(m): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
I go come because of the rice.. I live close to that hotel u took the last Pic..
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
No base for now grin
Aww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please / Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.