Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. (41079 Views)

How Poor Planning Led To Failure Of Abuja Urban Mass Transport Scheme / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / Lady Who Rescued Accident Victims In Lagos Narrates Her Ordeal. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by blackmantis: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
AryaSand:

Chisco! Their luxurious buses are bad.
Chisco
The Young Shall Grow
Living on past glory

3 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by sucre: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Peace mass hmmm.mm I stopped entering their park talk of joining the vehicles since 10years now. Their accident rate second to none rudeness no be here. My advice if no other bus to use . Please trek from Calabar to Ibadan

7 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by dguizman(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
AryaSand:

Chisco! Their luxurious buses are bad.
are those ones still operating? team landstar or SD transport to the north and guo to the east
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by dguizman(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
blackmantis:

Chisco
The Young Shall Grow
Living on past glory
you sabi my brother...there are better transport company in the country now...landstar, s.d transport,ezenwata, gobison etc

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by ekems2017(f): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kai!!! What nonsense.

sugerbaby:
I could remember my own experience early this year,we boarded PMT from Bayelsa to Ebonyi on a Saturday(sanitation) we left the park on getting somewhere within the town (bayelsa)we were stopped by the sanitation officers by 6:25am and our driver was told yo give them something but he refused, we were parked one side till 7am and told we are defaulters(sanitation breakers)
They drove us(the sanitation officers) to their court,they only freed a pregnant woman and others were charged plus our driver. The management of PMT came and bailed their driver and left us in the court.I bailed myself with #10,000,I went back to the park for my luggage only to discover that the driver dropped it in the park and loaded reloaded(he has left)
We explained(those of us that bailed ourselves, cos others were still in the court)ourselves to the management, do you know that they weren't remorsed,we were even asked to buy another ticket since they bus we paid for has left.We asked them to reimburse us the #10,000 since it was the company bus but they were like"it's not their business" after heated argument they only told us to follow a bus to Enugu then sort ourselves out to Ebonyi state.My transport fare gone!my #10,000 gone too.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by chachauche(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
You never see anything, if I narrate my own story with peace mass, you will have pity on me,. And this was supposed to be the happiest day of my life cus my son was born that day. A journey that started around 2pm from Bayelsa to Aba a journey of 3hrs,i reach Aba 12midnite,with another transport anyways. Peacemass is the most inhumane transport company in this country.

8 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by XaintJoel20: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
This story is not complete. OP come and finish what you started.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by NwaOhafia: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
I rather join a nice Makapolo bus like Ekeson, African continent (I think this right), than join all this buses (peace, gigm egofure etc). The one with good customer care and I know there re more than 5drivers and I go just close eye, open, boom. I don reach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by chachauche(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
A customer you want to ease yourself you have to pay extra money or you urinate on your body. They don't care.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by bigcasava1(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Willgates:
All she needs is for the company to apologise to her and other customers publicly.
I rather enter trailer fill with Fulani cow than to enter peace motor they don't have conscience. My brothers don't have good customer care when it comes to money. Let's change pls, I can't enter peace motor!

8 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Meshach171(m): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Time will not permit me to tell my own experience in the hands of this shit of a bus company. After that horrible experience, i vowed never to board their vehicle again and till date i haven't.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by mamaa88(f): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
From Onitsha to head bridge I can't enter pieces mass burial let alone boarding the bus to travel far,

5 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Bakbillz44(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
sugerbaby:
I could remember my own experience early this year,we boarded PMT from Bayelsa to Ebonyi on a Saturday(sanitation) we left the park on getting somewhere within the town (bayelsa)we were stopped by the sanitation officers by 6:25am and our driver was told yo give them something but he refused, we were parked one side till 7am and told we are defaulters(sanitation breakers)
They drove us(the sanitation officers) to their court,they only freed a pregnant woman and others were charged plus our driver. The management of PMT came and bailed their driver and left us in the court.I bailed myself with #10,000,I went back to the park for my luggage only to discover that the driver dropped it in the park and loaded reloaded(he has left)
We explained(those of us that bailed ourselves, cos others were still in the court)ourselves to the management, do you know that they weren't remorsed,we were even asked to buy another ticket since they bus we paid for has left.We asked them to reimburse us the #10,000 since it was the company bus but they were like"it's not their business" after heated argument they only told us to follow a bus to Enugu then sort ourselves out to Ebonyi state.My transport fare gone!my #10,000 gone too.

This your own case deep ooo!

3 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by mrpenn76: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Peace mass, customer service relationship is zero. Most of there drivers are practically rude. I pray they sit up

5 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by matrixme(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
dguizman:
you sabi my brother...there are better transport company in the country now...landstar, s.d transport,ezenwata, gobison etc
Please remove God bless Ezenwata from that list. They have not shown you their blessed pepper before, you will come back to share testimony.
Landstar seem to be trying though. They have new buses and their drivers seem to be courteous

7 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by bizhop01: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
Since peacemass used "To God Be The Glory" as their new slogan i stop using their bus.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Iamlibra: 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
my first and only experience with peace mass transit was so terrible.I used them as it was d only alternative i had,but that was d worst trip i Eva had.Got to Abj from Lagos 12midnight.They hv a set of irresponsible n arrogant drivers n their managers are very saucy too
The experience wasn't pleasant at all,since then i swore neva to use dem n advice others not to

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by chiste1: 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
bizhop01:
Since peacemass used "To God Be The Glory" as their new slogan i stop using their bus.
This one enter me wella.....hahahahaha.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don stop to dey use Peace Mass barely a year after they started operation and warned ALL my relatives never to try them atall.

4 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Weneda(m): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
AkupeMBANO:
peace mass is the worst transport company is Nigeria. there is no transport company peace mass is better off than. I used to be a regular customer with them at their Orji owerri park. but i discovered this company has the worst customer service officers (compared to other companies), bad mouthed managers, irresponsible drivers to the core. I conspicuously announced to my family members and who ever cared to listen to avoid them. they are heavily fvcked. i repeat, heavily fvcked!!!!
They are even better compared to TGM company. The manager self is something else
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Eagleword14(f): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Had the same experience with Young Shall Grow motors. Boarded a night bus from Lag to PH, the bus broke down at Shagamu. We were there till day break, when no help was coming, some of us went back to Lag and reported d situation. Hmmmm.....it was an effort in futility cos the matter was treated as trash, 7k just gone like that.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by nwanwaoge(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
omobs:
I rather treck than use peace mass, they are the most useless bus company in Nigeria. They better refund you or you sue them claiming 5 million as damages. Good luck
cc seun
. Mynd44
. Lalasticlala
dominique
Good you know PMT(peace mass transit).

I avoid using them by any means wherever, whenever I can.

Crazy “drivers and workers with in humane characters and attitude.

Had lots of bitter experience growing up and boarding thier buses...but not anymore for over a decade.

They care only about the fare..with nasty drivers..

It’s a quicker way to see God! If you board their buses.

5 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by openmine(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Please don't just post it here....also use other social media platforms to share your experiences with these inhumane and irresponsible transport companies esp PMT!
If possible take pictures as evidence so that such company can be sued and made to pay heavily in terms of compensation!
Don't just alight from a damaged bus and praise God after surviving a fatal accident,also ensure the transport company is sued and made to pay for damages!

I was perplexed when I saw passengers still boarding this company bus to their destination...this is the same transport company whose staff bus claimed the lives of everyone in a bus travelling to Bayelsa...only to send some boys to go and wipe off the name of PMT on the bus! sad

What kind of wickedness is that?

Once there is more than enough complaints about the haphazard services rendered,the greedy owners will sit up and do what is needed!

Imagine a transport company owner forcing or pleading with an obviously exhausted driver to still convey passengers to abuja.....this was how a GIGM bus had a head on collision with a truck....the driver seemingly tired was doozing and the passenger by his side was also sleeping!

The relevant authorities must place a temporary ban on irresponsible transport companies to serve as a deterrent to others!

12 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Adeparo004(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Bro it's not a must u comment if u knw dere is nothing upstairs..wat u see as a shit can cause dem dere lives
Willgates:
All she needs is for the company to apologise to her and other customers publicly.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Anitoya: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
There is God is good logistics in Ibadan and not Thier park. It's only cross country and peace mass that ply Ibadan to calabar route

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
blackmantis:

Chisco
The Young Shall Grow
Living on past glory

Very Rubbish Transport Companies. There was a time ABC wanted to start rubbish too, I don't know how they gave themselves brain and rebranded.

6 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by benofafrica1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Have you ever tried collecting a parcel from the new Peace Logistics?. If the parcel is not important to you, you will leave it there for them. After you give them waybill number, they will ask you where you are expecting the parcel from, what you are expecting & the size of the parcel inorder to help them locate it because they have no system of cataloguing.

6 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
sugerbaby:

What??
Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
benofafrica1:
Have you ever tried collecting a parcel from the new Peace Logistics?. If the parcel is not important to you, you will leave it there for them. After you give them waybill number, they will ask you where you are expecting the parcel from, what you are expecting & the size of the parcel inorder to help them locate it because they have no system of cataloguing.

I picked up a Parcel from them once at their park in Ojuelegba, I suffered that day.

4 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by teymeah: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
sme her my person . they are the worst transport company to ever set thier foot on nigerian soil. had saome experience with them from benin to lagos as far back as 2010 and since then its been same old story from diff pple. they can never change.

omobs:
I rather treck than use peace mass, they are the most useless bus company in Nigeria. They better refund you or you sue them claiming 5 million as damages. Good luck
cc seun
. Mynd44
. Lalasticlala
dominique

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by Psoul(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
blackmantis:

They also don't joke with time. Even with thier Super sleeper half full they left Abuja at 5pm to Lagos. With ice cool A.C.

Can u imagine them moving only 3 passengers from Enugu to Abuja. Full A.C; On Board entertainment/refreshment and video to go with.
Coupled with a cool headed driver that will at all time listen and help passengers even to carry their luggage.
They are really trying, but I belive the harsh condition of our economy and bad roads are affecting them. but they are trying.
I heard they are about 26yrs old now and still doing fairly well.

I still give them No. 1 judging from the number of years they have remain in the business. When the Likes of GIG and co stay close to that and still render good services, we can rationally compare them with ABC

7 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by tivta(m): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
The only time anyone should use peace mass is when there is no other option and it is a matter of life and death. GUO all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal. by cooooooks(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
When I had an accident with GIGM, the customer service was top-notch. Even when I used The Young, they tried.

I was about searching for a bus and opened PMT as well as the others. Clearly won't be considering them anymore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. / Small Plane Hits Cars In Emergency Landing On California Highway. / Some Reasons Why Nigerians Abroad Are Not Coming Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.