Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Another Route To Relocate To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Another Route To Relocate To Canada (1464 Views)

Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Route To Relocate To Canada by Hadampson(m): 9:33am On Aug 24, 2019
Good morning guys

Without beating around the bush, i stumbled upon this great thread while checking some topics on nairaland general section. The thread contain information about Canadian immigration program known as atlantic immigration pilot program.

Below is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/5273969/re-immigrate-canada-through-aipp/1

The program is for those interested in immigrating to either New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, or Prince Edward Island

For more information, visit the link above. justwise, i think the thread should be on travel section because it contain information for prospective immigrants of Canada.
Re: Another Route To Relocate To Canada by beryls12(f): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2019
Contact to your WhatsApp group pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Route To Relocate To Canada by Godson1988(m): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
contact to ur Whatsapp group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Route To Relocate To Canada by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
Hadampson:
Good morning guys

Without beating around the bush, i stumbled upon this great thread while checking some topics on nairaland general section. The thread contain information about Canadian immigration program known as atlantic immigration pilot program.

Below is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/5273969/re-immigrate-canada-through-aipp/1

The program is for those interested in immigrating to either New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, or Prince Edward Island

For more information, visit the link above. justwise, i think the thread should be on travel section because it contain information for prospective immigrants of Canada.
any success I doubt

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Despites Racism, I Still Love These Countries. / France / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.