Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

​​the Old Man And Death - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ​​the Old Man And Death (512 Views)

Quiz: Mention The Drink That Knocked Out This Man And Get A Gift � / Watch Hilarious Conversation Between Angry Man And Nepa Official / The Old Man And His Sperm.. Doctor Told This Old Man To Bring This (read2laugh) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

​​the Old Man And Death by Emmahype112: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2019
There was an Old Man who had to work very hard. He had to cut wood in the forest, every day. One day, he thought to himself, ‘Oh! This work is too hard for me!’

Now, the Old Man had to carry the logs into the city for sale. He had to walk a long distance with his load to reach the city. He often thought, ‘I wish somebody was there to help me with this hard work!’

Also Read:
[url=https://storyhypes..com/search/label/Short%20Story?&max-results=8]The Lion and the Goat[/url]

One day, when he was walking towards the city, he became very tired with his long journey. He sat down by the wayside and threw down his load in anger. Then, he started saying loudly, “I hate this hard work. Why doesn’t Death to come me?”

Also Read:
​​The Doctor and his Patient

When “Death” heard the Old Man calling him, he immediately appeared in answer to his summons. Death asked him, “Why did you call me?”

The Old Man was shocked to see Death as he did not want to die. The Old Man hurriedly replied in much fear, “I called you so that you might help me in lifting the wooden logs. Please help me to place them again upon my shoulders.”

Think before you speak.

(1) (Reply)

Share The Greatest Grammatical Blunder You Ever Commited Or Heard Someone Commit / How To Accumulate 50,000 Tron Coin In A Week Through FORTRAN Smart Contract / Top 10 Funniest Animal Reactions To Mirror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.