Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

I Left My First Marriage Because Of Domestic Violence - Monalisa Chinda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Left My First Marriage Because Of Domestic Violence - Monalisa Chinda (594 Views)

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda As A Corper: NYSC Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Left My First Marriage Because Of Domestic Violence - Monalisa Chinda by GistMore5: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2019
Monalisa Chinda has revealed that she left her first marriage over the alleged domestic abuse she was subjected to by her former husband, Segun Dejo Richards.

The actress said she expected the abuse to stop after she gave birth to their daughter, but it didn't. She further revealed that she endured the violence in her marriage for 5 years because she wasn't in a hurry to leave.

Monalisa said at first she turned to the Pastor of the church they attended, but he and other church members didn't do anything about it. She however turned to God because she didn't believe in separation then.

The mother of one said she decided to quit the marriage after a neighbour dropped a snide comment while she was allegedly being assaulted by her husband.

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/i-left-my-first-marriage-because-of-domestic-violence-monalisa-chinda

Re: I Left My First Marriage Because Of Domestic Violence - Monalisa Chinda by restore8(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2019
ok

do you want to grow your page organically? do you wish to have more engagement on your posts and pictures? would you love to be an influencer? would you love to make money from your page? Get our service today at 2k promo ends in 72hours
kindly contact me my on my signature. this offer ends in 72 hours cheers!!!
Re: I Left My First Marriage Because Of Domestic Violence - Monalisa Chinda by Kingosytex(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2019
Beating one's wife is an act of cowardice. Why not convert the strength to cash by joining Fury, Wilder and co in the heavy weight championship? cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

You Can Stop My Party But You Can't Stop God Blessing-bobrisky / Wizkid "Ghetto Love" Breaks Several Records In USA "See Full List " / Tope Alabi, On Her Way To Global Recognition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.