Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch (50129 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Patoranking Stepping Out From Flashy Car, Dancing In Miami / Yomi Sars, "Lagos Gucci Mane", Flashy SARS Operative, Also A Singer & Rapper / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Chelseaplus: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
The self acclaim youngrichnigga, shatta was spotted dancing as he poses with his flashy car while showing off his 80million US dollar watch.

The Ghanian dwarf who claim to be richer than Dangote is currently planing in going to Dubai to spend some time with his new friend.

In a video he shared online he posted a video of him showing his dance skills while showing of his cars.

The Ghanian richest dwarf who could not climb up in his car was carried up bumy his bouncer.

Shatta in his post wrote, "Billionaire vibes , Greetings to @Hushpuppi my new friend. I know Hushpuppi get billions but I get pass am. I’ll come to Dubai and we spend money �".

Watch Video here and see how the Ghanian dwarf dances, he nailed it with his move.

Watch The Video .https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/ghanaian-dwarf-dances-poses-with-flashy.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Chelseaplus: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
More, Watch The Full Video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by donbachi(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
Any girl wey wan give dis guy blow j..no take time.she fit mistakenly swallow d guy..see as him small.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by myfan: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
Lol

Hello, good evening ladies and gentlemen, this car is still available for sale.

Location, Lekki, Lagos.

For enquiries and inspection, check this thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5375239/toyota-camry-2014-sale-n7m

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by judgementyard(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
I most trend by fahya by force syndrome dey worry many people now adays grin

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by kokomaster3d: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
I like the guy confidence jare. Hate him or like him, he has been trending for a week now. His instagram followers grew from less than 1k to over 50k and still growing. He is just a happy dude who doesnt care whether you like him or not. Upon all the criticism, abuses, etc, he is becoming popular.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by nabegibeg: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
Chelseaplus:
The self acclaim youngrichnigga, shatta was spotted dancing as he poses with his flashy car while showing off his 80million US dollar watch.

The Ghanian dwarf who claim to be richer than Dangote is currently planing in going to Dubai to spend some time with his new friend.

In a video he shared online he posted a video of him showing his dance skills while showing of his cars.

The Ghanian richest dwarf who could not climb up in his car was carried up bumy his bouncer.

Shatta in his post wrote, "Billionaire vibes , Greetings to @Hushpuppi my new friend. I know Hushpuppi get billions but I get pass am. I’ll come to Dubai and we spend money �".

Watch Video here and see how the Ghanian dwarf dances, he nailed it with his move.

Watch The Video .https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/ghanaian-dwarf-dances-poses-with-flashy.html?m=1

make una give do provide ladder for this one oooo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by starbuck(f): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
Why is NL making this guy popular undecided undecided.. We are better off with Regina Daniels biko

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by ekobami: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
Now this is Annoying cry cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Toscarel: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
See as em dey like oracle, I must trend, it would cost our Aki or paw paw nothing to buy this noise maker as a pet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Nobodyperson: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
I know sweetbuns and the NL gold digger fumisticqueen is already craving for the dawf

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by temmypotter(m): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
Abeg make una come first, I think say this guy na joke before o

E wan be like say Tru Tru e gather bar o.. obviously not to the tune of Dangote and the likes but how does someone like this get so rich? I mean it's bad enough that he speaks like he's empty upstairs besides the obvious physical limitations?

# I'm not body shaming, but I'm truly just perplexed

Lol, dude said 80 thousand million us Dollars for his watch, I die

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by dalass(f): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
donbachi:
Any girl wey wan give dis guy blow j..no take time.she fit mistakenly swallow d guy..see as him small.

Wickedly wicked! grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by ohosi4real(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
Who dey dash dis dwarf money sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Emerald94(f): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
Warrisdis... undecided undecided sad angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by dazzlingd(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
grin
Girls be like, he's handsome, look at his gap teeth

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by hopexter(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
This guy take Style near ground oo shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Rickiedee(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
Na this one them they call...

*Who dash monkey banana*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by MrCarterlee(m): 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
Where dey see this small thing?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Rikidony(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
wetin i no go see, Dangote fit buy this guy and his lineage.
well what does he do for a living cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by money121(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
Eniyan kukuru bilisi!
Irunmole

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by masterP042(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
I used to think this dude was a joke, he was posing with that starboy bag and fila pams, I thought it was a joking stuff... Shatta bandles dwaffy zillion.. Money finally na fine bobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Eventaru: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
Young rich nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by obentenyson(m): 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
this ebora dey claim sey him get money pas dangote?. lmao.. u wey FbI is coming for soon....u get money sotey u no fit repair your messed-up teeth...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by finalboss(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
grin can't stop laughing. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
2 million every week, I can't deal. Haa no no no. Forgive me lord but I kant cry

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother / Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 38th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.