Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch (50127 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Patoranking Stepping Out From Flashy Car, Dancing In Miami / Yomi Sars, "Lagos Gucci Mane", Flashy SARS Operative, Also A Singer & Rapper / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by dayveed1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
kokomaster3d:
I like the guy confidence jare. Hate him or like him, he has been trending for a week now. His instagram followers grew from less than 1k to over 50k and still growing. He is just a happy dude who doesnt care whether you like him or not. Upon all the criticism, abuses, etc, he is becoming popular.
you are sounding like you're him grin

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Tedpgrass: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
Let's await further bureau indictment releases...

A lion and hyena were quarrelling over a fallen antelope. After a short while, the lion went away but the hyena gloated over his short-lived victory till he saw the gamekeepers.
He made aggressive stances to gamekeepers..... .. Interestingly, the lion kept in the shade camouflaged by the bushes/grasses.. With every move or taunt of the gamekeeper, the hyena snarled and displayed his antics to scare the gamekeepers from his prize till the cage was deftly placed on him.

With his capture, the lion moved out of the shades after the gamekeepers had long left, to retrieve his antelope...

What is the morale of this story!!

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by YipadaGadgets1: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2019
Why is this buy making the news
Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by zionic(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2019
his bouncer is called " ma banza" grin
Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Juell(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
Go get ur teeth fixed already
Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Jidibia(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
We are finished in Africa walahi.
Fake life everywhere.
Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by kokomaster3d: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
dayveed1:
you are sounding like you're him grin

yes any problem with that. you are not more human than him.
Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by GeneralPula: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2019
kokomaster3d:
I like the guy confidence jare. Hate him or like him, he has been trending for a week now. His instagram followers grew from less than 1k to over 50k and still growing. He is just a happy dude who doesnt care whether you like him or not. Upon all the criticism, abuses, etc, he is becoming popular.

This is what everybody needs to be successful!

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Kingosytex(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
Chelseaplus:
The self acclaim youngrichnigga, shatta was spotted dancing as he poses with his flashy car while showing off his 80million US dollar watch.

The Ghanian dwarf who claim to be richer than Dangote is currently planing in going to Dubai to spend some time with his new friend.

In a video he shared online he posted a video of him showing his dance skills while showing of his cars.

The Ghanian richest dwarf who could not climb up in his car was carried up bumy his bouncer.

Shatta in his post wrote, "Billionaire vibes , Greetings to @Hushpuppi my new friend. I know Hushpuppi get billions but I get pass am. I’ll come to Dubai and we spend money �".

Watch Video here and see how the Ghanian dwarf dances, he nailed it with his move.

Watch The Video .https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/ghanaian-dwarf-dances-poses-with-flashy.html?m=1

Why una de give dat guy cheap fame?
Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by phlame(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
80 thousand million USD...

Abeg wetin be that
Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by emmaoyes(m): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
Rikidony:
wetin i no go see, Dangote fit buy this guy and his lineage.
well what does he do for a living cool cool cool

Have always wanted to ask fa..
Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Kennitrust(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
This guy is really mean to be ugly o

Lol. Nature has not spares anything it could add on this guy to appear ugly. Hmmm
Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Kingosytex(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
phlame:
Abeg wetin be that
The money too long cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Okworigeorge(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
temmypotter:
Abeg make una come first, I think say this guy na joke before o

E wan be like say Tru Tru e gather bar o.. obviously not to the tune of Dangote and the likes but how does someone like this get so rich? I mean it's bad enough that he speaks like he's empty upstairs besides the obvious physical limitations?

# I'm not body shaming, but I'm truly just perplexed

Lol, dude said 80 thousand million us Dollars for his watch, I die
lies...that's a Joe fox wrist watch, i bought mine just #8k 2018

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Lamanii22(f): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
Chelseaplus:
The self acclaim youngrichnigga, shatta was spotted dancing as he poses with his flashy car while showing off his 80million US dollar watch.

The Ghanian dwarf who claim to be richer than Dangote is currently planing in going to Dubai to spend some time with his new friend.

In a video he shared online he posted a video of him showing his dance skills while showing of his cars.

The Ghanian richest dwarf who could not climb up in his car was carried up bumy his bouncer.

Shatta in his post wrote, "Billionaire vibes , Greetings to @Hushpuppi my new friend. I know Hushpuppi get billions but I get pass am. I’ll come to Dubai and we spend money �".

Watch Video here and see how the Ghanian dwarf dances, he nailed it with his move.

Watch The Video .https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/ghanaian-dwarf-dances-poses-with-flashy.html?m=1

And this one will have girlfriend like this?
Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by dayleke: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
Tedpgrass:

Let's await further bureau indictment releases...

A lion and hyena were quarrelling over a fallen antelope. After a short while, the lion went away but the hyena gloated over his short-lived victory till he saw the gamekeepers.
He made aggressive stances to gamekeepers..... .. Interestingly, the lion kept in the shade camouflaged by the bushes/grasses.. With every move or taunt of the gamekeeper, the hyena snarled and displayed his antics to scare the gamekeepers from his prize till the cage was deftly placed on him.

With his capture, the lion moved out of the shades after the gamekeepers had long left, to retrieve his antelope...

What is the morale of this story!!

You should wear camouflage when you wanna hide from the gamekeepers next time so you will stay hidden. grin grin cool

I'm in my house............ tongue

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Lamanii22(f): 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
obentenyson:
this ebora dey claim sey him get money pas dangote?. lmao.. u wey FbI is coming for soon....u get money sotey u no fit repair your messed-up teeth...

Haq haq haq haq
Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Justseyii: 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
This clown �

If you didn't do well in Jamb or post Jamb I'd advise that you register for JUPEB. With jupeb, you can secure admission into the university of your choice without Jamb.

When you apply for Jupeb it's the result you will use to gain admission into 200level.

To register visit www.sva.com.ng.

Our affiliated centers are located at, Kwara, and Lagos State (With conducive hostel facilities on campus)

Call / Whatsapp 08023201628 / 08094214558
Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by DevilhimseIf: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:

This is what everybody needs to be successful!
[/s]
Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Dpharisee: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
Chelseaplus:

OP is MAD for insinuating that that watch is $80m. I don't think OP has as even seen $200k before or exchanged dollars at a bureau de change before
Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by midolian(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
kokomaster3d:
How you guys care so much about popularity over everything amazes me ..

spits!
Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
Na only the WATCH i feel
Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Topmaike007(m): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
2 million every week, I can't deal. Haa no no no. Forgive me lord but I kant cry
hmmn be liein....cheesy
Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Adeh08: 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
He said eighty thousand million USD, what does he meant by that ?
Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
phlame:

Abeg wetin be that
He his correct,
Meaning 80,000 million which is 80biliion

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
Adeh08:
He said eighty thousand million USD, what does he meant by that ?
No error in that statement,

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by slimmoney(m): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
Youngrichnigga

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
kokomaster3d:
those abusing will still secretly slide into his dm to beg him money

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
Farm tools be like: he’s so cute! grin
Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Ladotrader(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
Mathscum:

He his correct,
Meaning 80,000 million which is 80biliion

Chaiiii see answer iii
This madly response
I can't control my laugh
80 thousand million dollars long to
80 billion dey short fr a broke gaped teeth to pronounce
bro stop deceiving ya self
Na hustle that dwarf they do ooooo ,if his Instagram followers reach millions now wey he dey collect money
Then ylu go know the real meaning of hustle

Mean
You have you to ready,dedicated,real,
Re: Shatta Bandles: Ghanaian Dwarf Dances, Poses With Flashy Car, Flaunts Wristwatch by Rotimi47: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
What got me laughing is the way he twisted his waist when dancing. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Teddy A Breaks Up With Bambam / Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) / Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.