Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,866 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

‘Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Order Attack Of South-East Governors Abroad’ - Lawyer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Order Attack Of South-East Governors Abroad’ - Lawyer (17287 Views)

Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me / I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader / Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Order Attack Of South-East Governors Abroad’ - Lawyer by Deepfeel(m): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
Tomiwa69:

Simple reasoning ooo.if we Afonja Didn't make our land conducive for u.would u be there.Y don't u ppl jst vex one day build ur own Lagos Too. Because erosion av swallow ur fathers land abi.an Igbo man Should cover his face when reciting the National anthem .Which Father land do u serve.The father land that all doing sliding tackle. In.all of Nigeria. We Afonja av the most fertile land.condusive for Anything u invest in it.Unlike Erosion republic and desert Nation

Like I said we are global citizens we do business globally we don't have to stay in our place and sell things to ourselves when everyone has those things we sell it to you afonja's

who dont know how to do business, we run things in Lagos we are the reason Lagos is developed we pay huge taxes for importations and exportations we own properties equally with yoruba's in Lagos , what erosion ? don't you afonja's have erosions in yoruba land with your muddy roads and House's? What is it that grows in yoruba land that don't grow in igbo land?
Re: ‘Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Order Attack Of South-East Governors Abroad’ - Lawyer by Tomiwa69(m): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
Deepfeel:

Like I said we are global citizens we do business globally we don't have to stay in our place and sell things to ourselves when everyone has those things we sell it to you afonja's

who dont know how to do business, we run things in Lagos we are the reason Lagos is developed we pay huge taxes for importations and exportations we own properties equally with yoruba's in Lagos , what erosion ? don't you afonja's have erosions in yoruba land with your muddy roads and House's? What is it that grows in yoruba land that don't grow in igbo land?
Tell me one Yoruba state with Major erosion crises and I'll tell u 4 from Igbo amaka.
Good question. But it not a question of what grows.but Road are Always doing sliding tackle in ur land.kpotokpoto republic And Bad road are Always romancing
Re: ‘Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Order Attack Of South-East Governors Abroad’ - Lawyer by Deepfeel(m): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
Tomiwa69:

Tell me one Yoruba state with Major erosion crises and I'll tell u 4 from Igbo amaka.
Good question. But it not a question of what grows.but Road are Always doing sliding tackle in ur land.kpotokpoto republic And Bad road are Always romancing

Lagos has erosions Ibadan has erosions Ogun is even worse
Re: ‘Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Order Attack Of South-East Governors Abroad’ - Lawyer by Tomiwa69(m): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lagos has erosions Ibadan has erosions
The erosion in Lagos has been reclaimed.I know ur retarded village didnt let u know about Emo Atlantic abi..And u are making false allegations on the indegenious land of Ibadan.Until proven otherwise will I Believe this
Re: ‘Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Order Attack Of South-East Governors Abroad’ - Lawyer by Deepfeel(m): 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
Tomiwa69:

The erosion in Lagos has been reclaimed.I know ur retarded village didnt let u know about Emo Atlantic abi..And u are making false allegations on the indegenious land of Ibadan.Until proven otherwise will I Believe this

Here one story of erosions in yoruba land
By Daud Olatunji

ABEOKUTA—Residents of Abule Oloni Community, Lantoro Abeokuta have called on the Ogun State government  to intervene as erosion disaster rendered no fewer than 20 family homeless in Ogun State.

Vanguard gathered that many residents have abandoned their various houses to safe their precious lives and properties over the flood disaster.

Chairman of the community, Chief Lasisi Shamudeen, who addressed newsmen urged the government to come to their aids.

Shamudeen explained that the erosion problem had destroyed roads, property and at the same time, threatening their lives.

Also speaking, the Secretary of Abule Oloni Community Development Association Mr. Ayinde Lekan, the government was nonchalant to the plight of the community.

He said: “Erosion has destroyed many houses and shops, which had rendered some members of the community jobless.

”It has affected our businesses, because, apart from the fact that some people have left the community because of this erosion, people don’t want to come to leave in the community.”
Re: ‘Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Order Attack Of South-East Governors Abroad’ - Lawyer by Tomiwa69(m): 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
Deepfeel:

Here one story of erosions in yoruba land
By Daud Olatunji

ABEOKUTA—Residents of Abule Oloni Community, Lantoro Abeokuta have called on the Ogun State government  to intervene as erosion disaster rendered no fewer than 20 family homeless in Ogun State.

Vanguard gathered that many residents have abandoned their various houses to safe their precious lives and properties over the flood disaster.

Chairman of the community, Chief Lasisi Shamudeen, who addressed newsmen urged the government to come to their aids.

Shamudeen explained that the erosion problem had destroyed roads, property and at the same time, threatening their lives.

Also speaking, the Secretary of Abule Oloni Community Development Association Mr. Ayinde Lekan, the government was nonchalant to the plight of the community.

He said: “Erosion has destroyed many houses and shops, which had rendered some members of the community jobless.

”It has affected our businesses, because, apart from the fact that some people have left the community because of this erosion, people don’t want to come to leave in the community.”

U are a reasonable Igbo.Despite how I attacked u.u still dey on a low.I conquor .Abi u no be Biafra Igbo ni.
Re: ‘Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Order Attack Of South-East Governors Abroad’ - Lawyer by melviniyke2002(m): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
Simplyleo:
Again, he chickens out. cheesy
again,ur mumu no be here
Re: ‘Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Order Attack Of South-East Governors Abroad’ - Lawyer by Deepfeel(m): 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
Tomiwa69:

U are a reasonable Igbo.Despite how I attacked u.u still dey on a low.I conquor .Abi u no be Biafra Igbo ni.

Lol I guess that's the end of the afonja's perfect region boasting, grin

You tried
Re: ‘Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Order Attack Of South-East Governors Abroad’ - Lawyer by Tomiwa69(m): 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol I guess that's the end of the afonja's perfect region boasting, grin

You tried
I go Use that respectful guy No Lash u with insult. But if u push for it.I get am in sizes ooo.
Re: ‘Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Order Attack Of South-East Governors Abroad’ - Lawyer by gidgiddy: 12:17am On Aug 25, 2019
gwarotango:
Beating up Ekweremadu and tearing his clothes is very peaceful indeed. Issuing threats to Nigerian leaders is equally peaceful as well. IPOB are very peaceful

You are talking about this now after IPOB has been declared a terrorist organisation for almost 2 years?

When unarmed IPOB didn't touch anyone, government said they were terrorists. Now the beating of Ekweremadu is the terrible thing IPOB did?

OPC, Niger Delta militants, Killer herdsmen were all armed and killed people, destroyed lives and property. None of them were declared terrorists

But the worst thing IPOB, that was declared terrorists, did was to beat up Ekweremadu and issue threats?

Terrible
Re: ‘Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Order Attack Of South-East Governors Abroad’ - Lawyer by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 25, 2019
Tomiwa69:

Go and read history jhoor
Ode!!.
See ehn!.Another triggered way by Igbo will only give room for more massacre ooo.Remember Nigeria close friends of Saudis .Remember Yemen.Remember Saudis are professional in Massacre business ooo.Save ur Tribe from extinction ooo.Remember Nigeria is good at negotiating ur land to Cameroon ooo.
I av say my own now.

Shut up, Awolowo never called for Nigeria to be dissolved.

Saudi couldn't defeat ordinary minority tribe called the Houthi, Na biafra wey dey over 70 million worldwide dem go fit defeat? No de deceive urself, this is not 1966. Biafra has more than enough crude oil to exchange for any weapon that they desire and they will use it and beat the hell out of yoruba n Hausa who have no drop of oil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun: How BVAS Exposed PDP’s Rigging Machine By Ismail Omipidan / Ishaq Bello Appointed As FCT Chief-Judge By Jonathan / Smart Cole: "Buhari’s Security Nearly Killed Me!!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.