Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader (1476 Views)

I Never Ordered Attack On Yoruba Assets - IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu / ‘Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Order Attack Of South-East Governors Abroad’ - Lawyer / UPDATED: Appeal Court Did Not Order INEC To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
From Magnus Eze, Enugu

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has denied that he ordered the destruction of economic assets of Yoruba people in Lagos State.

He said that agents of the Federal Government carefully twisted parts of his recent broadcast to create impression that he had turned the EndSARS protests against Yoruba.

an emergency Zoom meeting on the topic: “#EndSARS is not an ethnic protest, stop the propaganda to make it one”, organised by Njenje Media TV on the ethnicization of the #ENDSARS movement.

The event, moderated by Maazi Ezeoke also featured former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode.

Kanu stated that those who caused division between Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe during their time were bent on pitching Ndigbo and Yoruba against themselves.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/i-did-not-order-attack-on-yoruba-assets-ipob-leader/

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kanu stated that those who caused division between Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe during their time were bent on pitching Ndigbo and Yoruba against themselves.

Yes, but we have seen the true snakes in the room..

Those bastards trying to tribalize the protest by peaching the WEST against the EAST..

7 Likes

Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by SoBright101: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
We already know

Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title. Beware of the propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by nkwuocha: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Its too late for tribalism now....
Restructure or we burn Nigeria says the South

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
See them now feeling jittery grin grin

Una go smell Una yansh for Lagos aswear. By the time the truth becomes known to all, you guys will be forced to leave every state in the west and north for your decayed region.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by chatinent: 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ok.
Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by JAMO84: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Cownu can tell that to his ipob Miscreants (Not all Igbo ). They will pay for their crimes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Una go smell Una yansh for Lagos aswear. By the time the truth becomes known to all, you guys will be forced to leave every state in the west and north for your decayed region.

Lolzz... Stale..
Try another format..
It wasn't the igbos and benin that burned the oba's palace, BRT busses, setting prisoners free.
It wasn't the igbo and Benin that broke down ware houses and looted shops.
It wasn't the igbos and Benin that shot at protesters.

SO Mr the more you try to instigate tension between the EAST and West, the more they begin to realise who the true snakes are..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by blacknp(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Yes, but we have seen the true snakes in the room..

Those bastards trying to tribalize the protest by peaching the WEST against the EAST..

You forgot to mention the snake in the room?
Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
JAMO84:
Cownu can tell that to his ipob Miscreants (Not all Igbo ). They will pay for their crimes

And what was the crimes of Igbos?

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by blacknp(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Lolzz... Stale..
Try another format..
It wasn't the igbos and benin that burned the oba's palace, BRT busses, setting prisoners free.
It wasn't the igbo and Benin that broke down ware houses and looted shops.
It wasn't the igbos and Benin that shot at protesters.

SO Mr the more you try to instigate tension between the EAST and West, the more they begin to realise who the true snakes are..
Who are the true snakes?
Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
blacknp:
You forgot to mention the snake in the room?

Use your tongue to count your teeth..
They are afraid because of the senergy of the south as displayed during this protest..
Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by SalamRushdie: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
The South can't even see the hands of Buhari displacing Tinubu ...The Cabal have removed Tinubu from power and we are blaming Igbo and Yoruba

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by Asnafsaeed(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
The coward pigdiot bleaching cownu has spoken.. nyamurai flat.heads don't want to be chased out of their "heaven on earth" lagos grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by gidgiddy: 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu claimed that the portion of his speach was cut and joined to make it look like he asked Biafrans to take over Lagos

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by Dede1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

You need to worry about the continuous existence of the shithole called Nigeria. I have not supported #EndSars because it is not #EndNigeria. There shall be a Republic of Igbo land. Who would want to think of Lagos when there is a Republic of Igbo land?

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by Gjrich(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
nkwuocha:
Its too late for tribalism now....
Restructure or we burn Nigeria says the South

Beware southerners.

This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west.

They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful.

They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose.

They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title
Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by jlinkd78(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Following
Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by agboola93862: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
The South can't even see the hands of Buhari displacing Tinubu ...The Cabal have removed Tinubu from power and we are blaming Igbo and Yoruba
Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by SLOVFO(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Say no to tribalism.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by Eastlink(m): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Too bad that the pro-Tinubu attack dogs who couldn't see Buhari’s hand in this mess, ran to push a tribal narrative about the east.

I might be Nnamdi Kanu greatest critic here on nairaland, but when I read that story on Vanguard, I could tell it was cut and join by the forces of darkness. Kanu might be loquacious and stupid for my likeness, but that attack against Tinubu has the DSS written allover it. And my anger currently is how a lot of foolish clowns who call themselves Tinubu boys ran to spread tribal message in social media that Ibos did it. If you were involved in that stupidity, then you’ll forever be in mental slavery. You’ll never be redeemed. May God punish you.

Didn't Arewa blame Tinubu for instigating the crisis in the south? Couldn't you fools read the language of that subtle jab? If you people could not foresee the planned destruction of your lord in the hands of the north, then it means your sophistication should be questioned. Apologies to those who feel offended for my use of words.

I'm deeply heartbroken by the tribalism you people gingered on social media. And had the incident gone out of control, then the war you want between yourself and the Ibos in Lagos would have consumed this city, leaving the northerners to laugh at your stupidity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by ikeyman00(m): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
at this note

Yoruba and Igbo on the march!

una try welll

try again

End sarZ
Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by kcnwaigbo: 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Empty chest beater, you can't do anything beyond typing rubbish on your keypad.

Hausas are killing yorubas on Fagba what have you done about it

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by greensandy: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
agboola93862:

Buhari displacing Tinubu using Kanu, just like IBB displaced Abiola using deadwood Arthur Nzeribe (ABN). You think you can play upon Yorubas' intelligent?

Fool me once, shame on you but fool me twice, shame on me. We caught you guys red-handed this time. No way you can spin or twist it.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by Eastlink(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
greensandy:

Buhari displacing Tinubu using Kanu.
Just like IBB displaced Abiola using Deadwood Nzeribe. You think you can play with Yorubas intelligent?

Fool me once, shame on you but fool me twice, shame on me. We caught you red-handed this time. No way you can twist it.
Keep fooling around. No one should put sense into your head, continue blaming toothless Kanu while the DSS whom Buhari control is planning more havoc.

And you see the crisis you want to instigate between the Ibos and Yoruba. That crisis would consume you and your family if you are not careful.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by helinues: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2020

Who are the people behind all the Photoshop photos regarding Lekki Toll gate protest?

What was their motives?

Rat wey dey bite you wey still dey blow breeze.

No wahala ooo. We go keep our unborn pikin names to ourselves...

Until then...........

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by 8x324: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Who are the people behind all the Photoshop photos regarding Lekki Toll gate protest?

What was their motives?

Rat wey dey bite you wey still dey blow breeze.

No wahala ooo
[/s]
Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by greensandy: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
Eastlink:
Keep fooling around. No one should put sense into your head, continue blaming toothless Kanu while the DSS whom Buhari control is planning more havoc.

And you see the crisis you want to instigate between the Ibos and Yoruba. That crisis would consume you and your family if you are not careful.

I'm not here to trade words with fools but just know that we have all your plans at hand.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by 8x324: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
JAMO84:
[/s]
Re: I Did Not Order Attack On Yoruba Assets-ipob Leader by Pecuman: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

We know that you are one of those paid to stoke ethnic hatred it will not work.

Time registered: October 18, 2020

Time spent online: 2 days & 2 hours

Everybody, this is about when operation Crocodile smile started that they made this account. This same operation that they said will involve cyber warfare.

This is Nigerian government tactics to turn the youths against each other, don't fall for it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UGM And Terrorism - Igbos And IPOB Must Say The Truth / South-South Never Supported Ojukwu During Biafra War – Ex-Minister, Babatope / Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Live 7pm To Talk About Anambra Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.