Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Some Humans Don't Have Conscience Anymore - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Humans Don't Have Conscience Anymore (1315 Views)

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Humans Don't Have Conscience Anymore by Nsiehi: 1:03am On Apr 27, 2020
We know that times are hard, the covid pandemic has made it harder, but why do some people choose to defraud others to bring curses upon themselves. A guy by the name Anthony M okeke, with several nairaland monika: HelpforTony, tony4God, HelpforAnthony, GodloveTony, Godismercy, GodismyLight, GodmyComforter, opens new multiple accounts daily on nairaland and spams almost every thread on this forum with a sub story of an injury that got all his limbs paralysed. He is impersonating another person. The real person in the video he uploads alongside his sub story is CELESTINE NWANKWO who goes with nwamabo247 as his nairaland sobriquet.

That fraudstar is so unrelenting and I am hoping that the moderators can help curb his nuisance on this beautiful forum.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Humans Don't Have Conscience Anymore by Nsiehi: 1:06am On Apr 27, 2020
Here are some of his other posts fraudulently soliciting for funds from unsuspecting nairalanders.

Today he is from Edem in Nsukka LGA, tomorrow he is from Ugwueme in Awgu LGA of Enugu state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Humans Don't Have Conscience Anymore by jamesid29(m): 2:33am On Apr 27, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Some Humans Don't Have Conscience Anymore by shortgun(m): 2:48am On Apr 27, 2020
Are these people human angry

1 Like

Re: Some Humans Don't Have Conscience Anymore by Pierced(f): 2:55am On Apr 27, 2020
It may be the same person operating both account.
Re: Some Humans Don't Have Conscience Anymore by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Are the two people working together?

I mean the con artist and the actual person with a health issue?

To all the ITK people, my English teacher taught me well o! It is a health issue and NOT an health issue.

Please don't quote me to say otherwise, just jump and pass my written English abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Some Humans Don't Have Conscience Anymore by xendra: 3:13am On Apr 27, 2020
That's why I say,

If you really need help and you don't get it, dont be angry at the person who didn't offer you help, either a ride, money or support of any sort, be angry at all the fake people who have abused it and made people regret why they should help, because they are the real reason people don't help anymore not because they really don't want to.

5 Likes

Re: Some Humans Don't Have Conscience Anymore by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 27, 2020
That is sickening.
Re: Some Humans Don't Have Conscience Anymore by nwamabo247(m): 6:01am On Apr 27, 2020
Nsiehi:
We know that times are hard, the covid pandemic has made it harder, but why do some people choose to defraud others to bring curses upon themselves. A guy by the name Anthony M okeke, with several nairaland monika: HelpforTony, tony4God, HelpforAnthony, GodloveTony, Godismercy, GodismyLight, GodmyComforter, opens new multiple accounts daily on nairaland and spams almost every thread on this forum with a sub story of an injury that got all his limbs paralysed. He is impersonating another person. The real person in the video he uploads alongside his sub story is CELESTINE NWANKWO who goes with nwamabo247 as his nairaland sobriquet.

That fraudstar is so unrelenting and I am hoping that the moderators can help curb his nuisance on this beautiful forum.

honestly that have guy have dealt with me, how I which have his contact any of this contract

1 Like

Re: Some Humans Don't Have Conscience Anymore by nwamabo247(m): 6:06am On Apr 27, 2020
Pierced:
It may be the same person operating both account.
never since I opened account on his furum since 2017I have only only one you can check my signature
Re: Some Humans Don't Have Conscience Anymore by nwamabo247(m): 6:11am On Apr 27, 2020
xendra:
That's why I say,

If you really need help and you don't get it, dont be angry at the person who didn't offer you help, either a ride, money or support of any sort, be angry at all the fake people who have abused it and made people regret why they should help, because they are the real reason people don't help anymore not because they really don't want to.
but you can verify a person claim via video call, that man have done more harm to me
Re: Some Humans Don't Have Conscience Anymore by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 27, 2020
Expecting wicked people not to show wickedness is an act of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Some Humans Don't Have Conscience Anymore by suffering: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
The worst part is, if caught, he’ll claim it was the work of the devil. The devil can tempt someone only once not in a series of actions constantly done over years.

1 Like

Re: Some Humans Don't Have Conscience Anymore by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 18, 2021
That's too bad. Hope the mods can do something about it.

(1) (Reply)

LG TV N Tec Stabilizer For Sale At Abia / Is Predestined Fate Real? My Experience! / Fake Wife Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.