Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,331 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist (30551 Views)

19-year-old Rema Makes Barack Obama’s Summer Playlist / Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos / Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by vibre: 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
shogsman:

You're a dunce,next time think before you quote me,what has that got to do with what I wrote,didirin.
'
Everything you wrote showed you are nothing but a stupid hater. Obama compiled his own list and shared with his followers on his own personal Twitter page, he even specifically said, these are the songs he and Michelle are listening to so where did you get that stupid nonsense about SoundCloud bringing out random songs if not that you are a stupid hater hating on a 19 year old boy that has already achieved what you will never achieve in your miserable life. Fück off stupid and hateful idiot!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by EkunKekere: 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
Bros, do you really think a busy man like Obama will have time for updating his Twitter timeline? It's more like something his personal assistant or media aid will do.

vibre:

It's real, go to Obama's Twitter page, he posted it there himself. Go and check it out

1 Like

Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by vibre: 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
EkunKekere:
Bros, do you really think a busy man like Obama will have time for updating his Twitter timeline? It's more like something his personal assistant or media aid will do.

And you think his assistant will post things that he doesn't approve of in his personal Twitter page? I don't know what's wrong with Nigerians. I was on Obama's page and every other country that their artists appeared on the list are celebrating their own but Nigerians are busy trying to pull their own down. Why are Nigerians so full of hate like this?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by dynicks(m): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
dairykidd:

Guy... i done laugh my belle wan tear here... una dey get all these pictures down waiting to display abi e get how una dey harvest them grin grin grin

NL chai cheesy
they could be found anywhere ND everywhere bro....once u come across any pics ND feel u could use it for comment, all u need do is to simply screenshot it then crop it then u save it for future use like what u see most of us do..... grin
Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
dynicks:
they could be found anywhere ND everywhere bro....once u come across any pics ND feel u could use it for comment, all u need do is to simply screenshot it then crop it then u save it for future use like what u see most of us do..... grin
Yeah i know but this one just too enter

1 Like

Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
vibre:

And you think his assistant will post things that he doesn't approve of in his personal Twitter page? I don't know what's wrong with Nigerians. I was on Obama's page and every other country that their artists appeared on the list are celebrating their own but Nigerians are busy trying to pull their own down. Why are Nigerians so full of hate like this?
The average Nigerian for u .. they don't love themselves. Don't u see the way they separate themselves into little tribes here attacking each other?

5 Likes

Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by Trueyarn(m): 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
[quote author=starbuck post=81577714]Do yourself a favor and learn how to walk away. When a connection starts to fade, learn how to let it go. When a person starts to mistreat you, learn how to move on to something and someone better. Don’t waste your energy trying to force something that isn’t meant to be, because the truth is…for every one person who doesn’t value you – there are tons more waiting to love you better![/quote

This post must have been made for me, coz I am in that corner and I just logged into NL and boom... Your post hit me.... My guardian angel at work...]

1 Like

Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by Trueyarn(m): 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
Always saw gay vibes in a brother's doing, this is some razz clot list of songs by homos... Lez or gay.... Rema issa leeky leeky... grin
Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by JeffPlumbngWrks: 12:00am On Aug 25, 2019
Nice Rema,if na true ooo
We are individuals who are professional and are passionate about plumbing works. We install pipes and plumbing fixtures,full building plumbing works, Clear obstructions from sink drain and toilets, Repair pipes and plumbing fixtures, Estimate costs of installations and repairs, installation of boreholes,Troubleshoot problems and decide how to fix them,Present recommendations and related pricing to customers.
Abuja and Environs can contact us at 08133231146
Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by jclassiq(m): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2019
sirusX:
Not bad

Wait...hope it's not photoshop media & publicity stunt grin

Well sir, your Cynicism is legendary.

2 Likes

Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by iammolise(m): 12:19am On Aug 25, 2019
exstreve:
OMG!!!

Just when I thought Nigeria was doomed, just when I thought Boko Haram will continue bombing villages, just when I thought Yahoo boys will continue scamming people, just when I thought Poverty will never end in Nigeria,

then along came this great news, now that Obama is listening to Rema, Boko Haram is over, Hunger is gone, Yahoo Yahoo is gone, thanks Rema for singing that song, thanks Obama for playing it, we love you, infact, we Nigerians owe you our lives, we could have been miserable without you playing this song, thanks too OP, thanks Seun

grin cheesy
Sarcastical scum
Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by Godsfavour78: 3:43am On Aug 25, 2019
vibre:

very frustrated fellows.

6 Likes

Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by palman(m): 6:16am On Aug 25, 2019
I actually wasted my mb to download this rubbish.. Just shouting u must to be my anyoma... To hell
Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 25, 2019
MrGreenMavro:
grin

OBAMA ..man wey sabi good music. Thank God those noise making Nigerian Artist no make the list.

Good music is different from making noise

Good music ..sweetie please,Beyonce is on that list and she sings no substance just entertains .drake? C'mon!
Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by mexxmoney: 6:51am On Aug 25, 2019
Nice one, rema making us proud

4 Likes

Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by coluka: 6:58am On Aug 25, 2019
palman:
I actually wasted my mb to download this rubbish.. Just shouting u must to be my anyoma... To hell
The song is good, na your ear get fault, change your ear

3 Likes

Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by Mintum: 7:03am On Aug 25, 2019
coluka:

The song is good, na your ear get fault, change your ear
Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by ashawopikin(m): 7:06am On Aug 25, 2019
starbuck:
Do yourself a favor and learn how to walk away. When a connection starts to fade, learn how to let it go. When a person starts to mistreat you, learn how to move on to something and someone better. Don’t waste your energy trying to force something that isn’t meant to be, because the truth is…for every one person who doesn’t value you – there are tons more waiting to love you better!
who break your heart like dis?
Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by IamCharles123: 7:15am On Aug 25, 2019
MrGreenMavro:
grin

OBAMA ..man wey sabi good music. Thank God those noise making Nigerian Artist no make the list.

Good music is different from making noise
Rema dumebi waa noise too na, the beat was good, but he didn't say any reasonable thing in that song.
Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by Zuorom: 7:16am On Aug 25, 2019
Rema commando, congrats boy

1 Like

Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by LagosXYZ: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2019
dynicks:
ehyaaa…...They don break this one heart.....To blame buhari on your behalf just dey hungry me...

Nne take heart eh! It's never the end!....chai!

No worry ,nobody go dey there one day when you sef go dey tell person the same thing.
Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by Laurene: 7:56am On Aug 25, 2019
kayalla:
that list is sooo incomplete, no country music?
old Town road by Lil Nas X ft Billy Ray Cyrus is there

2 Likes

Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by franklingud(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2019
exstreve:
OMG!!!

Just when I thought Nigeria was doomed, just when I thought Boko Haram will continue bombing villages, just when I thought Yahoo boys will continue scamming people, just when I thought Poverty will never end in Nigeria,

then along came this great news, now that Obama is listening to Rema, Boko Haram is over, Hunger is gone, Yahoo Yahoo is gone, thanks Rema for singing that song, thanks Obama for playing it, we love you, infact, we Nigerians owe you our lives, we could have been miserable without you playing this song, thanks too OP, thanks Seun

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by Ozana77(m): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2019
Saw this on Obama page yesterday... Blow my mind.

1 Like

Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by HeriWonuola(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2019
this is crazy
Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by currencyz22: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2019
exstreve:
OMG!!!

these one na sadist oo you funny sha
Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by Igetmyown247: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=dynicks post=81577875]David right now.....even after I'd featured Chris brown; Obama still get mind not to have included my song...

No be say I too scream OBO for the song oo![/
Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by Igetmyown247: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2019
grin
Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by shadrach77: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2019
starbuck:
Do yourself a favor and learn how to walk away. When a connection starts to fade, learn how to let it go. When a person starts to mistreat you, learn how to move on to something and someone better. Don’t waste your energy trying to force something that isn’t meant to be, because the truth is…for every one person who doesn’t value you – there are tons more waiting to love you better!

Can I borrow this pls ?

1 Like

Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by starbuck(f): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2019
shadrach77:

Can I borrow this pls ?

With all pleasure wink wink

1 Like

Re: Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist by Imotman(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Interesting.

Good day everyone.

Pls I have this laptop for sale asap. Dell Vostro, 4gig 200hdd, Intel processor..less than 9months and in good condition. Price is 55k but negotiable.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) / "Davido Is A Primitive Nigerian For Making Money Without A Degree" - Fb User / Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.